A Canticle For Leibowitz
A Canticle For Leibowitz is a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel.
- I think the author hits the nail on the head with religion preserving documents, but only if they don't know what they're for. The moment technology can actually progress, they want to hide them away again.
- I love how the church is so incredibly pious about everything, but all of their history is wrong.
- The book has too many drawn out passages of Latin mass.
- Having to read about the obnoxiously dogmatic priests tried my patience.
- While I didn't have any major gripes with the book, in general, I was bored most of the time.
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altered_Carbon - Wikipedia.