Difference between revisions of "30-Second Religion"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* [https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13124582-30-second-religion goodreads.com/book/show/13124582-30-second-religion] -
* [https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13124582-30-second-religion goodreads.com/book/show/13124582-30-second-religion] - .
Revision as of 12:26, 14 August 2018
30-Second Religion: The 50 Most Thought-Provoking Religious Beliefs, Each Explained In Half a Minute is a book that gives a brief description of 50 different religious sects. I'd recommend it to someone who has never taken a world religion's class or read about other religions before.
I own a hardcover copy of this book and have read it.
- The book covers a lot of religions most people are already familiar with with Catholicism and Hinduism, but also describes less-common religions like Sufism and Zoroastrianism.
- There are a few asides which talk about holy books and important religious figures.
- The descriptions are so short, it doesn't go into any of the details of any one religion.
- The illustrations are pretty bland, mostly jazzed-up clip art.
- goodreads.com/book/show/13124582-30-second-religion - GoodReads.