Puss N Boots: Pero's Great Adventure
Puss N Boots: Pero's Great Adventure is a combination between a run-and-gun action shooter and a scrolling shooter by TOEI and released in 1990.
I played this game because it was on a list of games that are easy to win, and I wanted to increase my total number of completed games.
I don't own the game, but have beaten it.
- Overall: 2/10
- Best Version: NES
- The various settings are nice.
- A bird literally poops on you. Awesome!
- Overall, the graphics, music, and animation are all poor.
- For some reason, your speed doubles when you jump. This makes control more difficult than it needs to be.
- The difficulty of the game swings wildly. In most sections, it's so easy, you can avoid all the enemies without even needing to shoot. But some of the sections, like the pit room in London, are very difficult.
- The bosses are extremely difficult until you find a safe place to stand, and then they become very easy.