I have beaten this game with full inventory and stats.
- Overall, the game is pretty fun. If I didn't know about The Legend of Zelda, I would probably even be impressed by it.
- The graphics are quite nice, especially the large boss sprites.
- The music is well composed and fitting to the game.
- The fire wand, and it's changing function relative to your health is a pretty creative weapon.
- The game has a nice full ending.
- It's basically a poor-man's Legend of Zelda. Most of what was ripped off isn't as good as Zelda from several years earlier.
- Movement is a little clunky.
- The perspective makes the hit detection seem weird especially when you take damage from or hit a tall or jumping monster in an area that you shouldn't, given the perspective.
- Most of what the NPCs in the game say is useless or redundant.
- Like Zelda, you waste of lot of bombs trying to find hidden rooms, especially in the later dungeons, but, unlike Zelda, they are extremely rare drops from enemies.
- The wings and ring are rarely useful, and you get them as random drops even when you already have them.
- Items and enemy bolts stop the fire wand, which is annoying.
- Spike traps are differently colored in earlier dungeons, but are entirely hidden later on, leading to a lot of unavoidable hits.
- The strongest sword, armor, and shield are creatively called the "Strongest."
- Nothing really.