This lock-in was a blast. As a rather unusual event I didn't play a single game of DDR, but I did keep myself occupied by playing a few arcade games and several hours of
MAME 32. Lots of forgotten 16-bit fighting games and scrolling shooters, good times.
And of course, I took plenty of bad pictures of people who are probably going to beg me to have them removed, but no such luck.
- Some DDR masters show us how it's done.
- Paul copping a feel.
- Cody seems to have found something funny.
- Sorry, I have bulletproof vest with +3 against fake guns.
- A crowd amasses around the computers.
- 20 years in prison. Well, 60 total.
- Butters wasn't exactly thrilled about this picture.
- People playing a game that is certainly not DDR.
- Ron Jeremy... I mean Swan.
- Brotherly love. How cute. Aww...
- Juvenile delinquents.
- John finishing up a freestyle dance.
- And she claims she doesn't take good pictures.
- This man needs caffeine STAT!
- People worshipping at the church of Kendra.
- Kyle looking just too darn cute for his own good.
- I didn't know they had alcohol here.
- And what lock-in picture set would be complete without a horrible picture of John wishing I didn't have a camera.