Freaks and Geeks
|Join the Nintendo Fun Club Today!|
I added a page for the game company LJN and uploaded scans of all seven issues of the
Nintendo Fun Club, although, five of them are of low quality.
- Brett Kavanaugh seems to have a history of sexually assaulting women, but Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is skeptical and doesn't think these accusations should ruin Kavanaugh's life... you know, the way
he ruined the life of all the women he sexually
- The Family Research Council is a Christian American hate group. They created a conference called the "Values Voter Summit" where white men get together to lie about the LGBT community. And who was their
headliner? Republican Vice President Mike Pence.
- Nike may have taken on Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson, but they're still the same evil corporation
they always were.
- Will Trump be tricked into building a wall in the Sahara Desert?
- The Daily Show has compiled their segments about Fox "News."
- Texas defends their removal of several prominent women from their history text books by explaining how they need to make room for a mythological
I'm so manly I'm afraid of certain ranges of the visible light spectrum.
Trying to figure out the most efficient way to pack spheres.
Catholics have been in the lime light for the past 20 years because they keep protecting their child-raping priests. But they have finally found a way to solve this problem...
blame the gays!
Why do colleges tolerate fraternities when we know they lower student GPAs and cause injury, damage, and death? Probably because they make money for
|Are you a bad enough dude?|
I added a page for the game Bad Dudes.
- Brett Kavanaugh has another allegation of sexual misconduct against him, this time
college years. Although, sexual assault charges has never stopped Republicans from appointing men to the US Supreme Court in the past like Justice
Clarence Thomas who sexually assaulted Anita Hill, in fact,
three of the Senators hearing Kavanaugh's testimony also heard Thomas claim
that Anita Hill was racist for accusing him of sexually assaulting him. There seems to be a pattern among successful men in politics in how they handle sexual assault charges, and Kavanaugh is following them
to the letter.
- It seems all Donald Trump does all day is defend men who have been accused of sexual assault, despite
claiming that he would be a law and order president.
- Republican Jim Knoblach has dropped out of politics after his daughter accused him of sexually assaulting her
- Just to give you an idea of how juvenile Trump's speech is, you can very easily turn his direct quotes into a book for children. Speaking of
juvenile, do we really need to talk about Trump's genitals?
Want to open anyone's garage door? Buy this toy and send a
de Bruijn sequence.
Another day, another Christian pastor, Jose Vicente Morales, goes to prison for
raping a child.
Some of the more interesting lawsuits against Nintendo.
I'm certainly guilty of this myself, but part of the reason why the Internet is a huge dumpster fire of emotion-fueled lies is because, without face-to-face interaction, people usually reward each other for
saying emotion-fueled lies.
I finished reading the popular psychology book, 59 Seconds.
It's that time of year again. Time to get your flu shot.
Christian pastor Gary Miller raped one of his own congregates.
Justin Schneider threatened to murder a woman, choked her until she lost consciousness, masturbated on her, and, when she regained consciousness, again threatened to murder her. But Schneider won't go to
jail because the judge on his case refused thinks Schneider being fired from his job is punishment enough.
|Waste of time|
I've added a list of my favorite albums sorted by release month.
- Brett Kavanaugh's vote was pushed back in part because Republicans are keeping all the relevant information about his history secret, but also because of the allegations against him of attempted rape. Some
people say that you should always believe an accuser until evidence can be show to the contrary, but Evangelical Christian Franklin Graham is not one of those people. To him, holding a woman down and trying to
take off her clothes while she says "no," then covering her mouth while she screams, is a sign of
respect. This isn't surprising, Evangelical Christians become pure evil whenever anything threatens their ability to regulate a woman's body. So far, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of attempted rape has
received has already received death threats so credible she's felt it necessary to uproot her family.
- A public school in Louisiana has been part of a lawsuit for awhile now because the teachers and administrators keep trying to convert students to Christianity, but recently a document has been shared which
tells parents that the people suing the school have sent private investigators to the school to video record their children. This statement is probably a lie since the school has brazenly applauded their
violations of the first amendment for years, but this is the sort of lies you have come to expect from Republican
Part of the problem of living of in a country where you have to beg for money to afford basic medical procedures means people regularly turn to the people they can afford, which is
Neuroscientists are making slow but steady headway at understanding consciousness.
While most museums now allow visitors to photograph their art, this has caused museums to alter their displays, but it also changes
how people appreciate art.
23andMe has an ad that just screams, "Do you think so?"
- The number of immigrant children who have been imprisoned by the Republican Party is the highest it has ever been at well over 11,000. You know what else is at the highest number its ever been? The number
of children the Republican Party has lost; now over 1,400!
- Corporate America doesn't want another Dokota Access Pipeline style protest, so they've convinced legislators to
criminalize protesting. First amendment? What first amendment?
- Trump's "spiritual" advisor, a charlatan named Paula White, just told her congregation that they needed to
vote Republican, a criminal act according to the Johnson
Amendment. She then went on to tell several lies including that the Johnson Amendment has been repealed (it hasn't) and that California has banned the bible (they haven't).
- Republican Chris McDaniel said, without evidence, that 99% of rape allegations
- I feel like I would get along well with Steve Shives.
- Paul Manaforte is selling out Trump to the FBI, but it's hard to feel bad when Trump sold out America to the Russians.
- Republicans are eating up QAnon in the same way they eat up religion.
If you believe that Western culture is based on Judeo-Christian values, you're just plain wrong.
The Brooklyn diocese just paid out $27,500,000 the the families of the children who were
raped by Catholic priests.
Libraries often create displays based on banned books, where they showcase books that oppressive governments have banned from libraries because the Conservatives believe they know what's best for everyone.
For example, the Rumford Public Library in Maine put together a table of several classic titles like "To Kill a Mockingbird," "The Color Purple," and "Fahrenheit 451," and, almost on cue, three local pastors
tried to get the banned books banned from the library.
GameTheory reveals the solution to their real-life contest.
|Will it record to my VHS tapes?|
I made a comic about old people trying to use computers. If you don't get the joke, you're the reason why it
- Brett Kavanaugh has been accused of trying to rape Christine Blasey Ford when the two were in high school. Don Trump Jr. has
mocked Ford suggesting that, to her, attempted rape means a child's love
letter. Many Republicans are dismissing this attempted rape allegation in the same way they dismiss all such allegations. However, Ford has produced
therapy documents from six years ago when she spoke to a psychologist about
the attempted rape. This means that either Ford made up a story at least six years ago just in case Kavanaugh might be nominated to the US Supreme Court, or there is something to her story. I sincerely
doubt that something Republicans would view as petty as a teenage rape accusation will affect how they vote regarding Kavanaugh, which means that Ford has permanently altered her life just to let the truth be
known. That is serious bravery.
- Republican Lindsy Graham tries to explain why it isn't a big deal to lie to the FBI about Russian collusion.
- Trump's trade war continues with a further tax on $200,000,000,000 worth of Chinese imports, a move that will cost Americans consumers billions in fees over the next couple years. China responded, as
predicted, by increasing tariffs on American imports, and now Trump is threatening to continue increasing tariffs until China
stops playing fair. What Trump isn't smart enough to realize is, as the
world's largest importer, most of our products come from outside countries. Trump's tariffs mean the average consumer must now pay more for most of their goods, but that isn't what's happening to all the
countries involved in the trade war. While Americans are seeing a price increase in 80% of their products, the Chinese, Europeans, Mexicans, and Canadians are only seeing a 10% price increase. Not exactly a
sustainable trade war for America. It's as though Trump is trying to bluff, but he only has a pair of twos, and he's holding his cards the wrong way, and the game is actually chess.
- Count me among those who doesn't want Trump to be able to send me direct phone messages, even in the
event of an emergency.
- Republican Ted Cruz is trying to trick people into donating for his campaign by sending out contribution forms
disguised as court summons. Not a surprising tactic from a man who
sides with Amber Guyger, the police officer who accidentally murdered Botham Jean for the "crime" of
sitting in his own living room.
- The white folk living in Boston don't understand why it's the most racist city in the nation.
- A Fox "News" troll, who works for a company whose stars keep getting arrested for sexual assault, tries to mock adult film workers for not being moral
Corporations are not evil, but the people who run them often are. Just look at the Sackler family who became rich by getting America hooked on a highly
One of the off-shoots of millions of people buying smart watches is that they're effectively wearing a heart monitor at all times.
An interesting discussion between a Christian apologist and atheist Hemant Mehta. The apologists makes the typical false claims, but Mehta makes a
lot of really great points.
A short history of the Ouija board.
My girls had a blood draw today. Gabby's is not happy with her tiny veins!
I added a page for the Nintendo Fun Club, precursor to Nintendo Power.
Here's a cool video about the making of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Microsoft has a long history of directly lying to customer and they continue to this day. Their current approach is to treat software made by 3rd parties as a virus by popping up a fake warning messages
suggesting that the 3rd party software might be dangerous. For example, when users of Windows 10 try to install Chrome or Firefox, the installation is interrupted
with a warning message claiming that Microsoft's browser is safer. But, considering
Microsoft's browser came dead last in last PwnToOwn hacking event, their claim is entirely false.
A Dutch news organization reports that over half of the priests in the Netherlands Catholic diocese have been accused of child abuse or
protecting child abusers.
A Muslim group created a video called "Questions no atheist can answer." Spoiler alert, atheists can answer them.
Mormons don't want to be called Mormons any more because they think their god told them to stop calling themselves Mormons.
I created a page for the cellular automaton, Langton's ant, as well as a couple programs to generate it.
- Why is Donald Trump so terrible at dealing with disasters when that has been a large portion of his life? You don't write a statement that makes it sound like you're happy about the 9/11 terrorist attacks,
and you don't brag about having the tallest building in New York after the World Trade Centers were destroyed.
- Thousands of people died because of Hurricane Maria hitting US territory Puero Rico, and they were left without power for almost a year. Or, as Trump calls it, a
huge success. How can Trump make such a horrible claim? Because he refuses to believe the
actual death toll.
- How would a lie detector in the White House even work when everyone in the Trump administration lies all the time.
- Braille is placed in elevators to allow blind people to ride without assistance. Trump decided to remove the braille from his elevators. Why? Probably because he doesn't want blind people
living in his buildings.
- Republican Betsy DeVos tried to illegally delay the implementation of regulations that protect students from predatory loan companies. 19 states sued her
- California Republican and devout Christian Andrew Cruz explains why
Hitler wasn't that bad.
Even if you graduate from one of Maryland's private Christian schools, you'll have a hard time getting into a university because the schools are not accredited. But, despite handing out useless diplomas, the
schools still received millions from the state in tax dollars!
Nirmal Mulye, CEO of Nostrum Laboratories, and defender of pharma-bro Martin Shkreli, just raised the price of an antibiotic 400%. He thinks that the likelihood he's going to kill people who can no longer
afford the antibiotic is a moral good thing, because he's morally obligated to make money
Simone Giertz and Laura Kampf make a PEZ tampon dispenser.
The etymology of the word OK.
Alex O'Connor and Lloyd Evans talk about cults and religion.
I played through the mystery game Home again last night. I also created a
list of things that blow my mind.
Thanks to an anonymous leaker in Microsoft, we have learned that the company is going to start charging a subscription fee to anyone who wants security updates for Windows 7, their last decent OS and the one
still used by the majority of people. This will only be for the
Professional Edition, Home Edition users will be out of luck entirely. The fee will increase every year until 2023 when they plan on dropping support for the OS all together. Windows 8 will also be dropped at
the same time and left unpatched (it was garbage anyway), so, anyone who wants to keep a secure computer must pay $139 to downgrade to Windows 10 and be subjected to all the limited features, removed
customization, unstoppable reboots, and constant advertisements. I've been avoiding Windows 10 like the plague because it's such garbage, but I have still compiled a short list of problems and solutions to
eliminate some of the worst Windows 10 "features." You can see my list here.
The Mega Man II Intro song played with cats.
Religious people are creepy.
|What fresh new hell is this?|
The girls have reached 9 months today!
I finished reading 30-Second Quantum Theory and created a page for Adobe
- Going all the way back to the 1940s, the past 12 US Presidents would start each morning with a CIA briefing so they could understand the threats against the nation. That tradition stopped with Trump who
cares so little about the security of the country he can't be bothered to read even a couple pages a
- What's the point of have a confirmation hearing of a US Supreme Court Justice if their background is kept secret, and they
refuse to answer any questions?
- Social media companies aren't silencing Conservatives, they're silencing compulsive liars, it just so happens they're the same people.
- Another day, another lie from Trump. The economy actually isn't doing very well right now, and it's
because of terrible Republican ideals.
- Florida Republicans refuse to let people vote if they committed a crime in the past, but they might make an exception if you go to church. Of
course, the USA has a long history of refusing to let people vote. For the majority of our nation's history most Americans couldn't vote.
California's dedication to clean renewable energy continues to make the rest of the states
I don't care about sports at all, but I do care when cartoonists like Mark Knight draw racist depictions of black people.
Mario Tennis Aces has surprisingly accurate physics, until you break a racket.
The anti-LGBT, anti-choice, pro-child molestation stances of the Catholic church is shifting the religious demographics of Argentina. It's still mostly Catholic, but people are officially leaving the church
A compilation of Dorkly videos about Final Fantasy.
Beware the giant carrot of doom!
|Nazis... I hate these guys|
Gabby has reverted to waking us up at 3:00 each morning to be fed. We are not amused.
I beat the game Return to Castle Wolfenstein over the weekend and added a page for the
Pre-Raphaelite art genre.
- It should be illegal to appoint a government employee without having them be properly vetted, especially a life-time position like Supreme Court Justice, especially when the person in charge is
mentally unfit to hold office. Nothing good can come out of purposely hiding damning information about them or allowing them to refuse to answer direct
questions. But that is precisely how Republicans operate, but Democrat Cory Booker tells
the hearing committee to piss off and releases their documents anyway, and Kamala Harris asks Kavanaugh some
difficult questions. Keep in mind that Brett Kavanaugh isn't just going to fight to criminalize abortion, he's also going to fight to eliminate
- Trump mocks everyone, but he is especially cruel to black people.
- Republicans created voter id laws, not to prevent voter fraud, but to stop poor people from voting. Poor people traditionally vote Democrat, and they often have a hard time getting a government id because
they require a lot of money and time that poor people can't afford. Thankfully, a group called Spread the Vote has been actively working with needy people to help them get photo ids
so they can vote.
- Republicans claim to hate Trump, but not enough to actually stop voting in his favor.
- Republican Johnathan Woods was sentenced to 18 years in prison for accepting bribes in order to give taxpayer money
to bible schools.
The clever world design of Super Metroid.
You can still experience awe and wonder even if you don't believe in gods.
Why fashion doesn't get to be copyrighted.
Keeping your mind sharp with the Dollar Game.
|Sleep, it's what's for dinner|
I added a page for the game distribution company Valve.
- More about the various Trump employees who are working to thwart him. It's nice that they're trying, but really, give the man enough rope to hang himself so wer can impeach the loser.
- Trump's pick for US Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, believes a long-since debunked myth, that women's birth control causes abortions. This is the same man who will be working to re-criminalize abortion
after he's confirmed. I'm very happy to see several protesters
at the hearings.
- At one of his
Klan rallies, Trump told his supporters that, if he gets impeached, it'll be
- Arkansas Republicans force public schools to put a Christian slogan on their walls, but American Atheists is trying to help them
be snarky about it.
- I'm happy that the negative press about Trump continues unabated, but until he's actually impeached.
- Nike exploits people for cheap labor. They're still evil even if they chose Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson.
Doctor Bell Burnell, discoverer of the pulsar, finally gets the recognition she deserves.
Idaho police are no longer to put homeless people in jail for refusing to go to Christian shelters that require anyone staying there to agree with
their religious beliefs.
Want to help your city's congestion problem? Build better bike lanes.
The various differences of Zelda II between the Japanese and US releases.
Some interesting aspects of school history.
|Meaningless fiddling about|
I added a page for the first DragonLance Tales book, The Magic of Krynn and the Windows 3 game,
I don't understand why designers feel the need to make meaningless visual changes to their software. I finally bit the bullet and upgraded beyond version 56 of FireFox (I lost several of my favorite
extensions in the process since that was the last version that had legacy support) and the new version is riddled with meaningless visual changes. Instead of a spinning circle to indicate page loading, there is
a dot that bounces back and forth. HTML icons, which were once white pages with the Firefox logo are now black. The menus are now flat instead of using the 3D style of my OS. FireFox still has a long way to go
before it catches up with Chrome in terms of speed and stability, so why waste time confusing users by making things look different for no reason?
- The very same Republicans who demanded more time to review Obama Supreme Court appointee Elena Kagan are now forcing through the hearings
of Brett Kavanaugh. Nothing new; Republicans are hypocrites. Also, some of the secret documents about Kavanaugh have been leaked, and he paints a pretty
clear picture of how he is anti-abortion and pro-racism.
- Apparently, just being racist and fascist isn't enough. Trump still thinks the job of the Attorney General is to break the law to protect the President, and he will continue to
mock Jeff Sessions until he does.
- If Trump's own personal advisors believe that he is incapable of doing his job, and a serious threat to the security of the nation, they shouldn't be trying to fight him from the inside, they should
collectively resign and go public with what they know.
- Trump continues to try and rid the US of anyone who isn't white.
- Trump claims that Google is conspiring against him to bring negative articles to the top of their search results. He can't understand the reality that
most Americans hate him.
- On his very first day working as White House Communicator, Sean Spicer was lied about the crowd size of Trump's inauguration, because he was ordered to, and because he's a spineless coward. We've now
learned that Trump also personally requested that a government photographer edit official pictures of his inauguration to try and make it seem like more people
were in attendance! Trump is such a pathetic sissy!
- The bulk of the Republican Party still hates gay people and would re-criminalize homosexuality if they could. But, thankfully, the USA is continuing to be more and more open to allowing consenting adults to
do what they want. In fact, other countries that were colonized why Western cultures and had their hate imported into them are finally throwing off
the same shackles.
- White men are freaking out over Nike hiring Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson because he protests racism by refusing to stand for the National
- Turns out, it only costs 1$ to punch a white supremacist in the face!
- Remember a year ago when Equifax announced they lost the private financial data of 145,500,000 Americans to hackers (months after the hack took place), putting everyone high risk of identity theft literally
for the rest of their lives? Well, all these bills were introduced to stop reckless business practices like those of Equifax, but the Republican Congress killed nearly all of them, and we're
back to where we started.
The birth (and death) of the epic Hollywood musical.
You know global warming is getting bad when the labs setup to measure increased flooding have to move inland because the flooding has
increased too much.
Pope Francis has the perfect solution for the century of protecting literally thousands of child-raping priests...
silence and prayer. I don't think silence or prayer would have stopped
Robert DeLand, a Catholic priest who claimed he was seduced by a teenage boy
into having sex with him.
Gwyneth Paltrow's stupid claim that shoving rocks in your vagina will cause all sort of great things has cost her
Simone Giertz makes ugly desks.
|Seize this moment|
I added a page for the Black Lives Matter movement, and one of the appropriated slogans,
all lives matter.
- Dictators like Trump, who hate the first amendment and want to
outlaw protesting tell bald-faced lies publicly
without apology because lying works, even when it's completely absurd.
- Republican Governor of Illinois, Bruce Rauner, just vetoed a bill that would
increase the minimum salary of public teacher's to a mere $40,000 a year. Rauner's minimum salary is over $177,000 a year, and has an estimated net worth in the
hundreds of millions, but public teachers in Illinois can be paid as low as $9,000 a year, a minimum wage that hasn't been increased in over 38
years! $40,000 a year is barely enough to live off of, but even that was too high for Rauner who wants to enact a "pay for performance" plan where teachers are paid based on how well their students take
standardized tests. Republicans continue to be anti-education and anti-worker.
- Two Russian spies have been identified as the attempted assassins of Sergei Skripal and Yulia Skripal. I'm sure Trump will be quick to ignore this
completely. But, despite giving so much help to Russia, Trump isn't everything Putin was hoping for.
- Saudi Arabia is planning on beheading human rights activists, and the US government is totally okay with it.
Ultraviolet light is non-ionizing, so, why does it cause cancer?
The fact that science updates itself when new data is made available is a feature, not a bug.
After the Pennsylvania Catholic diocese was shown to have protected hundreds of child rapists for decades, attention has been turned to the Kansas diocese whose very strict closed-door policy on child
sexual abuse is bringing it under more scrutiny than usual. But it
isn't just Catholics who cover up abuse, the Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of it as well.
When you think about it, it's actually pretty cruel to everyone who lost a loved one in a disaster to thank a god that your loved ones survived.
What if Bowser dated Princess Daisy?
|Four-day week! Thanks labor unions!|
My tooth socket has mostly healed up. I still have a couple stitches that need to fall out, and the area is still tender, but I should see bone growth over the next couple months enough to get an implant
I finished reading About a Boy, and really loved it. I then watched
the movie, which was a pretty good adaption, and the first couple episodes of the
TV series, which was awful.
- Republicans continue being racist. In order to get a passport in the USA, you need your birth certificate to show your status as an American. However, if you look Mexican,
that's not good enough.
- Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee explains why Russian hacking is a serious problem for US national security, and asks why the White House is
flat-out denying it.
- In order to evaluate Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh's, record, it must be made available to Congress. Naturally, Republicans are refusing to allow Congress access to over 100,000 pages of
his record specifically relating to his time as George W. Bush's lawyer, you know, when covering up crimes against humanity
is most likely.
- Trump celebrated Labor Day by ridiculing the head of a labor union, and unions in
- Journalist Bob Woodward has released a book claiming that some of Trump's White House aides stole documents from Trump to prevent him from signing them because they see him as a
danger to national security.
- Now that he's retiring, Conservative Judge James DeWeese explains that converting people to Christianity has been his career goal. This means that he was probably lying the entire 11-year battle when he
claimed that the Ten Commandments he put in his office was not meant to promote his religion, but merely to show examples of
law throughout history.
A recap of all the US-born racism of the past couple months.
Phil Braun, the angry white man who protested Colin Kaepernick protest of abusive police officers, lit
himself on fire.
You can always trust corporations to be evil.
The US is the only industrial nation in the world that has a severe mass-shooting problem.
After a student refused to stand during his public school's mandatory Pledge of Allegiance, gym teacher Karen Smith forced the child to stand, injuring him in the process. She has since plead guilty to
child abuse, but the charge will be wiped from her record if she retires and doesn't injure any other children in the next 18-months. I actually feel bad for her. Considering her age, she was a child during
a rather fascist time in American history where people were being locked up for exercising their rights. However, that was a long time ago, and she should have learned by now that the USA will not abide those
who force children to swear loyalty oaths and prayers.
If you're eating cannabis edibles, you're probably fine, despite what Dr. Merrillee Brown says.
Kevin "Scott" Heffner, pastor of Victory Baptist Church and Principal of Victory Baptist Academy in North Carolina is currently in jail for sending pictures of his penis to girls
15 years or younger.
|Three-day weekend, thanks worker unions!|
I added a page for the Alanis Morissette album Jagged Little Pill.
- Republicans eliminated a massive portion of the federal governments income by giving a massive tax break to the extremely rich, and, at the same time, increased funding to the US military despite it being
the largest and most expensive in the world. So, now the federal government is effectively bankrupt. So, how do Republicans deal with this problem? Do they reinstate taxes? Do they eliminate wasteful military
spending? No. They cut the planned raises for the majority of government workers.
I guess it's just bad timing that he just declared the US economy the
best it has ever been.
- That delicious poisoned Flint water, brought to you by Republicans, is now available in
Detroit public schools. And why can't the schools afford to get better
water? Because Republicans have robbed them of $4,500,000,000 to pay for all their other mistakes.
- Republicans have eliminated the US funding of Palestinian refugees.
- Republican Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, is trying to limit the power of schools and universities to
investigative sexual assault.
- Just because Trump is completely unqualified for his job, why does that mean everyone he hires also has to be completely
unqualified for their job.
- Trump is planning to sell off the US postal service to a private company, but shh! He
doesn't want anyone to know about it.
Homeopathic pills do not treat disease because they have no beneficial ingredients. But, a recent study shows they do contain
Stay curious my friends.
How many thousands of children have died a horrible painful death because their parents were ignorant to vaccinations.
The typical religious response to the question of free will is, we have to have it because we wouldn't like it if we didn't.
|Those hard candies look delicious!|
I added a page for the Android OS and added maps to the Spy
- The fact checkers at the Washington Post have serious journalistic integrity. While I'm willing to call out Trump's bullshit as lies, they take the conservative approach that, unless they can prove that a
person definitely knew something and was actively trying to deceive, they won't call it a lie. Well, with Trump, we really are at that level.
- Trump thinks he's good friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un because, in general, Trump really admires dictators. But, North Korea is not denuclearizing despite Trump claiming they would, and this
has caused him to lose face. So, what does Trump do when he's caught with his pants down? He blames someone else! This time, Trump is claiming that China is ruining his friendship with Kim Jong Un. It couldn't
possibly have anything to do with the threats of murdering the North Korean people, or insults hurled directly at Kim Jong Un. Nope, it's
gotta be the Chinese.
- Trump tried, unsuccessfully, to buy several decades of dirt that has been collected by the
If you demand from a scientist to be told how life began, be prepared for them to call your bluff.
It happens so rarely, that, when it does, it becomes headline news. Usually, when a white cop shoots an unarmed black teenager, they aren't even reprimanded. But, Roy Oliver, who shot a 15-year-old boy in
the head, and lied to investigators claiming the boy was trying to run him over even though the boy was fleeing, was convicted of murder and sentenced to
15 years in prison.
How music was made on the SNES.
I'm not a huge fan of Aron Ra's take on morality, but it does give food for thought.
|Gums slowing healing|
- Trump is taking a page from the weirdo conspiracy book of Alex Jones. He's telling Christian leaders, not only that he eliminated the Johnson Amendment, the law that makes it illegal for them to endorse
specific political candidates (he tried, but failed), but that if they don't re-elect
Republicans, the "[Democrats] will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and
violently." Begging people to break the law to help keep your political lead seems to be a common theme among Republicans.
- Masha Gessen talks about Russian autocracy, and how it applies to the US, now that Trump is best buddies with Putin.
- The typical Conservative approach to STDs is to tell teenagers to not have sex. That, of course, doesn't work. Not only do teens continue to have sex, but they don't use contraception, which not only
increases the rate of unexpected pregnancies, but increases the rate of sexually transmitted diseases. With Republicans under-funding the CDC, STD rates are
soaring once again.
- A recap of Trump's imprisonment of immigrant children. And, to be clear, it's still a major problem. The US government has taken children away from
their parents adopted them out to American families, and refuses to ever give them back!
- Republicans may blame immigrants for murder, but the problem has always been men who think they're entitled to women.
What is a mass damper, and how does it prevent tall things from shaking apart?
Catholics didn't just rape the children in their orphanages, sometimes they tortured them, and sometimes
they murdered them.
Jordan Peterson may abuse science for political reasons to the point where he doesn't even grasp the basics, but that doesn't mean you have to.
Yet another Christian pastor is arrested for possession and distribution of child
How to tell if you have food poisoning rather than some other illness?
|Tooth hasn't regrown yet...|
- Sara Huckabee Sanders lies about Trump's job creation, or
- Despite all the love Trump claims to have for the US flag, he can't seem to
color it correctly.
- Once again, federal judges rule that Republicans violated the US Constitution when they drew their voter district
- While Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was running his father's company, they falsified various construction permits over a span of several years. So far, the Kushner Company has been hit with a total of
$210,000 in fines, but the company denies it entirely.
- Paul Manafort is a thief and a tax cheat, which, according to Trump, makes him a very good person.
The greenhouse effect explained by an actual physicist.
What happens when video games become more realistic?
It really isn't very healthy to pee in a pool.
|There will be blood|
Got my tooth pulled today. In the end, it's going to cost me around $3,000 for the removal and implant. Although, compared to other treatments in US health care, this is just grabbing my ass, not
full on rape.
Over the weekend, I finished reading Mistakes Were Made (but Not By Me) and watched the movie
Peter Rabbit. It wasn't that great. I also added a page for the
Peter Rabbit universe.
- In a survey of US economists, 95% said that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) was beneficial to the US
economy. So, naturally, Trump is killing it.
- Part of what causes white people to vote Republican is the fact that the US is becoming more diverse. We're expected to see the white population shrink below 50% by 2045, and that causes a lot of white
people to become so terrified, they're willing to vote for fascists. That's just part of the American tradition of
- Katy Tur, one of the few people who covered Trump's campaign from the early days, and who was sexually assaulted by Trump, talks about his possible 2020
- Another day, another mass shooting in the only modern country in the world that has regular mass
More Tinder of the video game world.
You protect a few thousand child rapists, and, suddenly, nobody wants to show up
for mass anymore.
Our food is becoming less nutritious, not because of breeding, genetic manipulation, or soil depletion, but for the same reason we're seeing climate change,
Many hotel chains have given up on putting bibles in each room, not just because few people want them, but also because it's beginning to be a liability. But Marriott is now including in every room a
Book of Mormon. I guess that's just more for my collection. Every
time I stay at a hotel with a holy book of any kind, I take it and add it to a pile. I have around 20 so far.
I added a page for the Rilo Kiley song Glendora.
- Trump cheated on his third wife with two women. Despicable. He directed his lawyer to pay them to keep silent. Scumbag. He lied about it several times. Pathetic. While all of that makes him a disgusting
human being, it's all perfectly legal. But having someone else pay to keep it quiet while also running
for office? Well, that's a crime!
- Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort is going to prison for eight counts of fraud. Of course, Trump, being soft on crime, is considering
pardoning him. Hell, even the people who wanted him to
walk couldn't help but found him guilty.
- But Trump's buddies aren't the only filth; Republican Duncan Hunter was found guilty of illegal campaign contributions, despite trying to cover it up
using his Christianity.
- If you've ever read a book about cognitive dissonance, you can understand why Trump, despite all the evidence to the contrary, still believes he's
doing a good job.
Captain Disillusion debunks the Escherian stairwell.
I know I complain about how the dominate religion of my culture persecutes all others, but when you let a religion have their way unchecked, you get problems like those in Indonesia where if a non-Muslim
complains that a mosque is too loud, she goes to jail for 18 months.
Trigger warnings have been part of our culture for decades, but it's only recently that people have been freaking out about them. They are beneficial to society, despite the attempts at creating a very bad
study to prove they're not.
Christianity is on the decline in Australia, and, with it, young-earth
When your games loses out to another game.
I answered several random questions about atheism. I also added a page about which properties determine whether a game will be
action or adventure oriented, and listed the properties of several games.
- Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, plead guilty to eight counts of violating campaign laws to buy the silence of the women Trump had affairs with to help get Trump elected, but argues that
Trump made him do it. He's also
agreeing to aid law enforcement in anything to do with the Russia probe.
- Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was being tried for tax evasion, bank fraud, and failing to disclose foreign accounts. He was found
guilty on all eight counts! Despite his guilt, Trump is praising his
corrupt campaign manager for not cracking. Of course "cracking," implies that Manafort has even more dirt on Trump that
he's keeping secret!
- As the number of convicted Trump employees continues to grow, it does make you wonder how much crime is
acceptable before he must be impeached. All this corruption has made people more politically aware, so this will probably be one of the most active midterm elections
in recent history.
- After Republican Ajit Pai eliminated Net neutrality despite the majority of Americans demanding it remain, telecom companies claimed they weren't going to throttle the speeds of users. We all knew this was
a lie, but now we know how dangerous their lying can be. Verizon has been caught throttling back the speeds of a California Fire Department. Even though they paid for unlimited data, Verizon throttled back
their service and is demanding they pay more each month to get their service back to the normal speed. Meanwhile, wild fires across the state are destroying lives and homes, but
Verizon doesn't care.
- Thanks to global warming, shipping companies are being able to sail
through the Arctic regions. Meanwhile, Trump is eliminating federal restrictions on toxic coal
- Alex Jones doesn't deserve a time out, he deserves to have his platform taken away, and probably some jail time.
The original 300+ child-raping priests in Pennsylvania who the church protected are just the ones who had a documented history. Now that the cat is out of the bag, previously undocumented priests are being
accused of sexual assault, and the diocese is finally treating them like the
sexual predators they are. But I don't want you thinking it's just
Catholics who do this, Evangelical pastor Martin Kofi Danso accidentally knocked up his mistress and told her to have an abortion or
God would kill her.
Q&A for Lindsay Ellis.
The 1985 thesis of PZ Myers.
Why are gods so terrible at getting their point across?
I think I fractured my index finger while running from my dog and squeaking a rubber chicken.
- Trump doesn't know jack about trade, and neither does his staff. He is really screwing things up for the US economy.
- Former White House staffers continue to tell horror stories about the current administration.
- Republicans are going ahead with their plan to punish legal immigrants for using the governmental services
they are entitled to.
- As usual, Republican big government is trying to take away states rights by preventing them from re-instituting Net neutrality, but already 22 states are asking the court system to fight back
against their tyranny.
- If you're being investigated for obstruction of justice, it probably won't help your case to eliminate security clearance from those who are critical of
- Republicans, thanks to scam artists like Betsy DeVos, are giving your tax dollars to religious schools and allowing people to donate to them and
get tax credits.
Before you try that home remedy, make sure it isn't going to do more harm than good.
Sam Harris and Conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, neither of whom are historians, argue about history. Naturally, they both get nearly everything wrong, and an actual historian
Weeks after it came out that the Pennsylvania diocese had protected at least 300 priests who had sexually assaulted children, the Pope finally addresses Catholics with a solution that will end molestation in
the church for good. He tells Catholics to pray and fast.
A trailer for Vitamania, a documentary about the vitamin and supplements industry.
A Texas back-to-school student prayer rally sponsored by 40 local churches drew a crowd of students totaling
Tin is surprisingly interesting.
Why does Link look like an elf and wear green? Peter Pan.
|Like a boss!|
Married another couple over the weekend.
- Yes, Trump is racist. Not only are his Klan buddies afraid to come out and support him,
but the White House had to fire his speech writer because he appeared in a bunch of photos
with white supremacists.
- Trump is an enemy of the people.
- "Hoisted by his own petard" is a bit too fancy sounding for what's happening to Trump. Drinking his own poison is a better phrase. Are his circus
freak ex-friends really being ethical, or did Trump just low-ball their silence? I'm just happy he's ruining himself even more.
- Before you donate money to an anti-Trump cause, make sure you're not just lining the pockets of a huckster.
- Looks like Eric Trump is now being accused of tax fraud and stealing from a
children's cancer research foundation.
The UK stupidly leaving the EU is not only going to hurt their economy and make everything more difficult at their borders, but it's also going to create new problems for Ireland, and might ultimately be the
spark that sets alight Northern Irish independence.
A church inadvertently makes an anti-evolution graphic using the album art of
anti-religious metal band!
Another day, another Christian pastor is arrested for raping a child. Have fun in prison
Id laws don't just prevent poor people from voting, they also make life more dangerous for transgendered people.
|In '65 I was seventeen and running up 101|
I added a page for the video game themed book series Worlds of Power, and the first book in the series,
- You don't need to hear Trump use the N-word to know that he's a racist. He's been saying and doing racist things
- The White House continues its downward spiral.
- After the Boston Globe published a collection of all the newspapers around the country who criticized Trump's call to violence against the free press, someone called in
a fake bomb threat.
- The boos finally reached Trump about his war-mongering parade, and he has decided to cancel it, blaming everyone else for
the high costs. Of course, we all know what really happened, he became embarrassed after seeing my awesome
- The Republican party really is going full fascist.
- Retired Admiral William McRaven, after hearing about Trump revoking the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan because Brennan was critical of Trump's many failures, demanded that Trump
revoke his security clearance as well, stating it would be an honor.
- If we get rid of undocumented immigrants, who will grow, transport, prepare, cook, and serve our food?
Many of the horrors committed by the priests in Pennsylvania have come to light, and it's just sick what they did, how long they did it, and how much protection they received
from the Vatican.
A female doctor is more likely to save your life, so why do we pay them half as much as male doctors?
The saga of Dennis Prager's really stupid
argument about the after life.
A reminder of what the Internet was like at the turn of the millennium.
|When I turned 16 I was furious and restless|
I added a review for Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and the casual game,
Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre.
- Former CIA director John Brennan has rightfully been speaking out against Trump's failure to protect Americans from Russian cyber attacks, so Trump responded by
revoking his security clearance. Trump has also threatened to silence in a similar way any other critics in the
US security and intelligence sectors. Meanwhile, a new Russian satellite
is behaving in a strange way, and US intelligence claims it doesn't know Russia's intent with it.
- Over 300 newspapers around the country call out Trump's violent rhetoric
against the free press.
- At Trump's demand, the White House forces employees to sign a non-disclosure agreements saying they won't leak any of Trump's ignorance or bigotry to the press. Of course, the NDAs are not legally binding,
the White House just does it to placate Trump.
- The USA was involved with the Saudi Arabian coalition that just bombed a
school bus full of children.
- Like most of American's disgustingly wealthy self-proclaimed patriots, Betsy DeVos avoids paying taxes on her yacht that she anchors and sails in the USA by claiming it's registered
in the Cayman Islands.
- Trump is expected to waste $92,000,000 of the US taxpayer's money just to see soldiers and tanks
on parade. Can't we just get him some green plastic army men
to play with?
Is it possible to have a square with only three sides? What about five sides?
Seth Andrews talks to people about all the weird things they used to believe in.
What it's like to live in a home the size of a closet even when there is plenty of land to build on.
|Beware the ides of August|
I finished reading Nick Hornby's book, Funny Girl, which I loved. I also added a page for Microsoft's
- I miss living in a country when you could actually trust what came out of the White House to be mostly true. With Republican's in power, reasonable people must automatically distrust everything they say
until it can be confirmed to not be a lie, but it usually is a lie.
- Under Trump, coal plants are closing at the same rate they were under Obama, despite his claims to have rejuvenated the
- When you surround yourself with dishonest people, you should expect everything to become a
- The Republican goal of hiding where money comes from is especially helpful to astro-turfing.
- Trump doesn't have the slightest idea what's going on in the world, where countries are, or even how to pronounce them.
- Betsy DeVos has been paying Republicans to ruin American schools for
- One good thing you have to admit about Trump, he's so loud and obnoxious, he can't ever do any evil in secret.
- Things continue to go poorly for Alex Jones.
- White supremacist Jason Kessler was interviewing his Republican friend and Nazi Patrick Little about his failed Senate attempt, when it came to light that he was filming in his parent's house (because he
lives with his parents), and his father was none to pleased that his son was promoting
racism in his home!
Yet another Catholic diocese is discovered to have systematically protected over 300
Republican gun nut, Dan Roberts, is pissed off that he put Sacha Baron Cohen's dildo in his mouth and is
trying to sue.
Science teachers Coleen and Milan explain why they teach evolution.
Dorkly has created some pretty dark animations over the years.
California constantly has wild fires, in large part because of humans messing with the environment.
|Tuesday the 14th?|
I added a page for the book Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. and the author
- The bad news is, there was another rally in Charlottesville, Virginia full of white supremacists, Nazis, and KKK members, you know, the people Trump loves. The good news, they were vastly out-numbered by
the amount of counter protesters! It's sad that we still have to have counter protests like this, but, if
you remember, back in 2017, Trump was toying with the idea of renaming the "Countering Violent Extremism" program to a much more specific (both racially, and ideologically) "Countering Radical Islamic
Extremism." Like most of Trump's talk, the White House hasn't followed through, but it gives you an idea where their priorities lie. Rhetoric like is no doubt partially responsible for non-violent black
activists being spied on and kidnapped by the US government. You have to wonder,
under Republican leadership, are law enforcement agencies being ordered to even look into the KKK giving candy with racist literature to random
- Sheesh, lie to millions of people about your cancer-causing weed killer, and suddenly, you're the bad guy! Monsanto will have to pay $289,000,000 in damages, but, naturally, the EPA under Republican
leadership still says the cancer-causing chemical glyphosate is perfectly safe.
- Hasan Minhaj gives a very serious talk about whether a sitting president can recuse himself of his own crimes.
- Republican hopeful Melissa Howard admits that she lied about her university diploma, but said, "It was not [her] intent to deceive or mislead anyone." Really? You created a fake diploma, not for deception,
but for... what? Howard is taking the moral low ground and intends to stay in the race for Representative claiming she will "lead by example
from now on." This it truly on-point for the Republican brand.
Some of the more horrifying security flaws that have cropped up recently.
Tipping is bad for the economy and has a racist history.
Coming out as an atheist is always a scary proposition, but sometimes it goes pretty well.
Why does Iran hate the USA and UK? Mostly because the USA an UK have been extremely terrible to them for decades because they wanted to have an independent democratic government and sell their oil at a
|Monday the 13th|
Over the weekend I installed, played, and beat Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent.
- People who continue to lie should be punished, not made into the US president.
- It's not even exaggeration anymore to say that everyone associated with Trump is a criminal.
- Trump's pro-war Space Force is a really stupid idea and not much can be done to make it sound
- There is a concentrated effort to cast doubt on the scientific consensus of human-caused climate change, and it's terrifying. Why do intelligent people like the Koch brothers want to purposely continue the
destruction of the environment?
- Ever since Republicans have passed laws making it legal to hide where political money comes from, all sorts of new dishonest attack ads have shown up targeting democrats, and nobody can say for certain
which Republicans are responsible for them.
- Trump is very much against chain migration... unless it helps his inlaws.
Black men are much more likely to be shot to death by cops than white men or women, but it's not just white cops who do the shooting. Black cops are also more likely to shoot black men
than anyone else.
Christians continue to lie to children about sex in public schools. In this episode, they tell children that if they become sexually aroused too often, they won't be able to develop romantic relationships
when they get older.
More hidden messages in video game hardware.
Christianity continues to die in America. South Carolina, one of the nation's most religious states, has lost almost 100 churches in the
past seven years.
Did you know you can make a calculator out of marbles falling down various chutes?
|Still have blood in my mouth|
I added a page for the Microsoft Windows port of Tetris and the image compressor
- Trump appointee for Secretary of Commerce, Republican Wilber Ross, has been accused of swindling from his business associates
$120,000,000. Trump's earliest backer, Republican Chris Collins has
been arrested for insider trading. Trump keeps incriminating his own son. Former speaker of
the house Sean Spicer is doing a book tour defending all the lies he told for Trump. Did Trump hire anyone who isn't a crook?
- Republicans are demanding the US win the war in space having not been informed that there is no war in space. Trump insists on a new branch of military just for space having not been informed that the US
Air Force already has a space division. Republicans are crippling the US economy by wasting billions adding more to the already
largest military in the world.
- Trump is still trying to convince his fellow Republicans to let him stop the investigation about his collusion with Russia.
- Republican Stephen Miller, grandson of minority religious immigrants and creator of a law that bans minority religious immigrants from entering the country, is now trying to deport
- Now that Melania has found out, along with the rest of the country, how Donald Trump has cheated on her multiple times, she doesn't appear to be playing
- Women in the US still face a lot of discrimination, especially because they can get pregnant.
Police officers Brandon Spillman and Alexander Daniel choked an unarmed black man to death. Armando Frank passively resisted the demands of the two cops saying he would comply if they show him their warrant.
The two officers instead choked Frank for six straight minutes then dragged his corpse to their squad car before finally realizing that they had killed him. They made no attempt to resuscitate him, and,
according to an expert on Louisiana law, police are allowed to use any means of force they deem necessary, and, because of this,
neither officer will be punished.
The medicinal importance of having someone poop inside of you.
Christian pastor Bill Hybels has a dark history of sexually assaulted his assistant and sexually harassed several other women, and his entire staff has resigned in disgrace for initially taking his side only
to be prove wrong.
|Gonna need an extraction|
I added a page for the Famicom Disk System.
- If Republican Stephen Miller were in power when his grandparents immigrated to the US, he would have turned them away and they'd probably be murdered
for being Jewish.
- Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his friend Rick Gates are both criminals, but they might not see jail time because Trump loves to
- Why do white supremacists, KKK, and Nazis congregate to the Republican party?
- Even though corrupt Republican Scott Pruitt is out, his replacement, coal supporter Andrew Wheeler, is just as anti-environment as they come.
- All four West Virginia Supreme Court justices might be impeached for corruption. State Democrats say that Republicans waited until after a Republican governor was elected to address the corruption so that
all of the seats can be filled at once by a Republican.
- In 2012, Border Patrol Agent Lonnie Swartz shot across the US/Mexico border and killed 16-year-old José Antonio Elena Rodriguez. The boy was hit 10 times, mostly in the back, while Swartz was standing in
the USA and Rodriguez was in Mexico. The US government's official position was that foreigners on foreign soil have no rights, and, therefore, it's perfectly legal for Americans to murder them. How it took
nearly six years for US courts to conclude that murdering someone across a national border
is actually illegal is beyond me.
- The National Archives is denying Senate Democrats access to files about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh unless they first get
permission from Republicans.
- Ohio Republicans aren't exactly a cut above the rest.
- The details of how the Republican party has partially sold out to Libertarians like the Koch Brothers and they're spending millions to get Americans to vote against
what they actually want.
- Trump says immigration is bad, and chain immigration (where whole families are brought in) is even worse. Naturally, His immigrant wife's family of immigrants are
now American citizens.
For those of you who have been considering buying the DragonBox Pyra, there was an AMA with the hardware designer.
Some glitches in the New Super Mario Bros.
In case you needed another reason to hate Comcast, they had a security flaw which exposed the personal information of
millions of their users.
The unchecked power of corrupt American prosecutors.
Another day, another Christian pastor is going to prison.
You could actually fuse all your chromosomes together, but I don't recommend it.
|Tooth surgery today...|
The infamous Tersigni Sisters are wanted for under-aged voting!
I added a small page for the disc software AnyBurn.
The election results for Genesee County show it's still primarily Democratic, and all the millages
- Trump keeps admitting that his son, in order to help his father win the presidential election, deliberately
colluded with Russians.
- LeBron James opened a school for high-risk children offering them free lunches and free college. Naturally, Trump hates him.
- Republicans are working to make US citizenship more difficult, especially if they have ever been
sick or poor.
- Trump's pick for US Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh believes that US presidents can ignore laws they don't agree with, and
should not be punished.
- Republican Rand Paul is following Trump's lead and inviting Republicans to the US, but doesn't think that there will be time to talk about Russia's
endless hacking of the US government. Well, at least he will get have a nice chat with Russia's
latest special US envoy, Steven Seagal. Seriously, is this real life?
- An investigation into the FCC shows that they were subject to a DDoS attack which means Republican Chairman Ajit Pai
lied about it. The more likely reason their servers went down was due to the overwhelming amount of people wanting to
voice their opposition to the Republican elimination of Net neutrality.
- In 2017, Stephen Dalton Baril raped a woman. In court, Baril admitted that there was enough evidence for him to be found guilty, but despite this fact, Judge Humes J. Franklin refused to sentence him to
prison at all, and instead told him that he merely wasn't allowed to talk to the woman he raped
for the next five years. How could this possibly happen?
Maybe it's because Baril is the son of Republican Steve Baril, and the grandson of former Virginia Governor, Republican John N. Dalton.
3D printed guns aren't really anything new, homemade "zip" guns have been around for years, and even plastic guns are nothing new. However, they sure are a heck of a lot
easier to make now.
Christian parents let their 10-month-old daughter die because they refused to let her be treated by doctors have been
charged with murder.
Science makes mistakes, but it's also self-correcting. Here are five things humans got wrong about our bodies.
Ironically, those areas in the US with the highest concentration of Christians also have the most executions. Even more ironically, Christians who are in favor of the death penalty call themselves
Finger print analysis is a helpful tool for discovering a person's identity, but it isn't fool proof.
- The problem with putting your trust in criminals is that they eventually turn on you. While on trial, Rick Gates, former Trump adviser, explained how Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, had 15
foreign bank accounts, but Gates did not report them even know he knew they were illegal because Manafort
ordered him not to.
- Republican Jeff Sessions is quite evil and he's wasting your tax dollars protecting Christians from
- In the end, Trump's appointing of another US Supreme Court Justice is probably going to cause a lot of deaths.
- Despite the lies of the Conservatives, MS-13 is an American born gang, it's not that big, and it's not growing, but it is indeed horrible and needs to
- Because he can't hurt American allies enough, Trump is threatening to block US trade will every allied country that trades with Iran, including
the entire European Union!
- Trump's pick for Secretary of Education, Besty DeVos, a woman who never went to public schools and whose family became rich through pyramids schemes, has a summer mansion which puts her $40,000,000 yacht
- Trump remains oblivious to the increased levels of Russian hacking.
Simone Giertz has a new workshop.
Why you shouldn't eat mold, but you'll probably be okay if you do.
The danger of making lopsided levees.
Killing the myth of humans having a reptilian brain.
|Less puss; tooth still iffy|
I've added a page for the Ultima VII hint book, Key to the Black Gate, the
Nintendo Player's Guide series, and several more
- In an effort to try and vindicate his family, Trump admitted that the meeting his eldest son, son-in-law, and campaign manager had with Russians in 2016 was definitely about trying to get dirt on Hillary
Clinton, despite his earlier lies, claiming what they did was "totally legal." Of course, seeking the help of a
foreign adversary to undermine an American election is neither ethical, nor legal.
- And, while Trump's Twitter posts are super annoying, they may end up being the cause of his presidency because he can't stop using it to
incriminate himself. Aren't you glad you're not Trump's lawyer?
- Under the guidance of self-proclaimed "fiscally responsible" Republicans, the US is borrowing money from foreign countries at the same rate
as the last depression. But, despite
bankrupting the US government, Republicans are trying to give the rich an even bigger tax cut.
- Republicans have tried for the third time to end the DACA program, and, for the third time, US judges have ruled that they violated the Constitution in doing so, and the program
must be restored. Can they ever -not- violate the Constitution?
- Ivanka disagreeing with her father by saying the media isn't the enemy of the people, is not courageous.
- Facebook and Apple have finally removed
some of the work of Alex Jones citing too much hate speech and bullying.
- The reason Paul Manaforte is in big boy prison is not because he's Republican, it's because
he's really stupid!
Facts about bears.
London is an extremely diverse city.
Nintendo and Sega have a history of some rather risqué advertisements.
I've answered all of the questions in the Christian survey: 136 Questions to Ask In a
- Rich people are making more money while poor people have to spend more to buy the same thing from a year ago, and Trump's multiple trade wars
are not helping.
- Republicans claim to be pro-family, but only so long as everyone in the family
is white. And more allegations are coming out that the children who have been ripped from their
parents and put into make-shift jails are being sexually assaulted.
- QAnon is just another bunch of know-nothing conspiracy theorists.
- Republicans don't believe the fact of global warming. 2017 just clocked in as the third hottest year in
recorded history. Just below the first and second hottest years, 2016 and 2015. In fact, in the top 10 hottest years in
recorded history, nine of them are in the 2000s. 2018 might take the number one spot as it already has the
hottest day ever recorded.
- Trump can't spell basic words, and he seems to really love the heads of crime syndicates.
- American Nazis exist, and have been spurred on by Trump, but they're having a harder time selling their pro-Nazi merchandise on
- Trump rallies are basically Klan rallies.
- Republican Jim Jordan is better than most because he's only a pedophile enabler!
A Russian arms dealer wants to create a Utopian space colony.
It's actually not that funny that men are constantly raped in prison.
I've been refusing plastic straws at restaurants for a couple weeks now, and it feel pretty good. Despite the fact that we don't actually use the commonly-cited number, we still use far too many, and it's a
good idea to stop using them.
The origin of viruses is still an unknown.
What happens when you respond to men bullying women on Twitter?
I've added a page for Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor.
- After hearing about the trial of his former campaign leader, Paul Manaforte, Trump used Twitter to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions that he
should end the FBI's investigation into his conspiracy against the USA with Russia. Sessions has yet to do it, and the White House is trying to downplay yet another instance of
Trump obstructing justice. And despite changing his statement from no collusion to collusion isn't a crime,
conspiring to defraud the US government is a crime.
- Trump convinced himself that he ended the threat of North Korea's nuclear missiles, but what really happened in North Korea just
expanded the range of its
- Trump continues to throw a fit about not getting taxpayer funding for his border wall that he said Mexico would pay for. His tantrum has grown to the point where he says, unless he gets his own way, he'll
shut down the entire government.
- Donald Trump is, by far, the most dishonest president the US has ever had and the rate at which he lies
- Despite claiming that they did so, Republicans failed to reunite hundreds of children they had stolen away from their parents by the court appointed deadline. For many of the children, they don't even have
the slightest clue who their parents even are.
- Rick Snyder and several of the people ultimately responsible for poisoning Flint have been
removed from the class-action lawsuit.
- True to form, Trump has filled his Wildlife Protection Council with trophy hunters and donors.
- It should have been done ages ago, but Facebook has suspended the account of Alex Jones and YouTube is removing some of his videos. While he and his fans are crying a violation of free speech, this is
nothing of the sort. Jones may still shout his nonsense as much as he wants, companies are under
no obligation to give him a platform.
- Thanks to Betsy DeVos destroying public schools, we now live in a country where you can only get a decent education if someone from your home town becomes
a huge sports star.
If evolutionary psychologists want to be taken seriously, they should probably clean house and get rid of the anti-Semites in their group.
Harry L. Thomas, the Christian pastor who created the largest Christian music festival has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for
raping several under-aged girls.
How quarks help us make sense of the universe.
Looking inside Nintendo hardware.
Patrick Evans, a Christian on the Board of Brown County, Wisconsin, doesn't see the problem with the county endorsing Christianity and he's willing to waste taxpayer money to try and keep it that way. Why
doesn't he see the problem? Probably because he thinks that Wiccans worship
|August, I'll see you soon, under yellow moon|
I added maps and collectibles to the Altered Beast page.
- As the FBI gets closer and closer to uncovering Trump's direct collusion with Russian spies, Trump's lawyers are now trying to dismiss his iniquity
by claiming that working with an adversarial foreign power for political gain isn't even a crime, so
- In order to help sell Republican voter-suppression laws and prevent poor people from voting, Trump claimed that you can't buy groceries
without a photo id.
- Republicans greatly benefit from Gerrymandered districts, and, thanks to the work of my fellow CFI members, a plan to redistrict Michigan and place it in the hands of an independent body will now be on the
November ballot. Even though all the required signatures were accounted for and approved, thus guaranteeing it a place on the ballot, Republicans, including Bill Schuette, still tried as hard as they could to
eliminate it, the State Supreme Court just ruled that it must be
- Who could have possibly saw this coming? Republicans, who are all about th troops, cut federal taxes to the extremely wealthy, and now they can't afford to
pay for wounded veterans.
- Once again, under the guidance of Republicans, the US is seeing it's debt grow to
an unprecedented level. I'm almost 40-years-old, and, in my entire lifetime,
every Republican president has created more debt, and every Democrat has done their best to fix it.
- Facebook takes down more accounts which appear to be Russian trolls trying to influence US
Argon is argonalicious.
Gloria has found a better life outside of religion, and you can too. Part 1, part 2.
North Carolina actually has a law preventing people from competing with hospitals when it comes to medical imaging procedures. Apparently, in the 1970s, 49 of the 50 States purposely created a monopoly for
hospitals, and, even to this day, only 14 have repealed these laws. Want to know why
health care is so expensive?
If a study is paid for by the industry that is most likely to benefit over positive results, it should raise some red flags.
The Vatican didn't just cover up their Catholic priests raping little boys, but also their priests raping their fellow nuns.
Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast remake was terrible.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.