Freaks and Geeks
|It's cold enough for me|
I created a page for the cow that wants to be eaten thought experiment, and the video game brand
- The Pentagon is calling Trump's deployment of troops to the US southern border
"an expensive waste of time and resources." The troops will be spending
their Thanksgiving deployed as 15,000 soldiers are sent to protect a border from 6,000 migrants and refugees who are still
- Trump failed to drain the swamp and instead filled it with the most vile disgusting swamp monsters imaginable. This doesn't affect his base, because they believe "the swamp" means non-existent
- Trump is blaming the Secret Service for keeping him from the WWI Armistice ceremony, saying he totally wanted to go, but the Secret Service refused to let him go stating it would
cause traffic problems. Strangely, however, heads of state from all over Europe
somehow managed to get there.
- Racist Republican Steve King, who was just re-elected in Iowa, said he never called immigrants "dirt," and then challenged the "lying Leftists" to produce a tape of him saying that.
So they did.
- Trump's former doctor finally comes clean and admits that Trump wrote his own letter calling him the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"
among other lies.
- Progress in Arizona, the state's Democrats won a senate seat that has been Republican for the past 24 years.
Seth Andrews gives a lecture about his deconversion and answers some questions.
Police arrive on the scene of bar where a shooting had taken place. They saw a black security guard wearing his security uniform holding a suspect at gunpoint. The police promptly
shot the black security guard to death.
The importance of wearing safety glasses.
Christian pastor Jean Jacob Jeudy has been arrested for sexually assaulting a child, to which Jeudy argues that the accusations are being made
through the devil.
|Weekend spent raking|
I added a page for Jenny Lewis's first solo album, Rabbit Fur Coat and the thought experiment, the
veil of ignorance.
- As world leaders all over the country joined together to celebrate the World War I Armistice ceremony, Trump remained in his hotel room saying he couldn't support veterans because
it was raining. After being
critized by the rest of the world, the White House scrambled to come up with a lie, and the best they could do was to say, Trump, the guy who closes down airports every weekend to go on vacation, didn't want
to disturb traffic.
- The Florida Governor race is going into a recount.
- Thanks to Trump's trade war with the rest of the world, the US GDP for trade growth saw the worst drop in 33
- I'm happy to see that leaders from around the world are issuing thinly-veiled criticisms of Trump's attack on
- I'm happy to see the racist Jeff Sessions go, but his bigoted criminal replacement, Matt Whitaker, isn't any better.
- Republican Brian Kemp didn't just cheat in his election, but he also released the private data of over 290,000 people, including their home address and whether they are disabled or elderly, he basically did
everything but give criminals a map to their homes. A lot of people are safe only because their personal information is hidden, but Brian Kemp ruined their
- It is wrong for the White House to lie about their reasons for banning journalists, and if this weren't so scary, it
could be funny.
PZ Myers tackles the sciencism used by people who wield science as a weapon rather than a tool.
The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews other Hydlide games.
Being religious doesn't make you moral, in fact, it seems to make you immoral.
|Snow, snow, go away.|
I added a page for Konami's former publishing company, Ultra.
- The midterms weren't great, but they were still pretty good. So, we're getting
plenty of tantrums and lies
- Republicans replace the bigot Jeff Sessions with the bigot Matthew Whitaker.
- Because America's opinion of the Affordable Care Act has shifted, Republicans are now straight-up lying about their position on pre-existing
- Republicans are claiming the USA is under attack by immigrants, so they've invoked a war-time like posture which gives Trump the right to flat-out
deny asylum to refugees.
- If my doctor prescribes me medicine, my employer shouldn't even know about it, let alone get to decide if I should be allowed to have it! And yet, Republicans keep trying to give companies the power to
decide which doctor-prescribed medicine their employees should have access
- Shannon Dingle used to get tons of praise from her religious Republicans friends for her anti-abortion stance and adoption of several needy children. But, when Republican policies began impacting her
family, she began speaking out against the destruction of Medicaid which insures her special-needs children, the elimination of the HIV advisory council which helps one of her HIV positive children, and the
anti-immigration policy which might steal away three of her immigrant children. Shannon's friends loved her when she was making anti-abortion political statements, but now that she's making pro-life statements
that are actually about keeping her children alive, now they hate her.
- While they didn't win, I'm still a little happy for Stacey Abrams and Beto O'Rourke who
both put up valiant efforts in their longshot elections.
How the casualties of World War I helped create the industry of plastic surgery and prosthetics.
Norman Goldwasser, clinical director of Horizon Psychological Services in Miami Beach, a religious group which claims they can cure homosexuality, was just found on a gay dating site using the alias,
"Hotnhairy72." According to his profile, Norman Goldwasser is a top, thinks
he has a work-out body, and really loves oral sex with men.
It's nice to see that Democrats keep electing intelligent people to Congress, but it's not enough to just be intelligent, you also have to be ethical.
A nativity scene was taken down in Ohio after the city got a bunch of complaints. Interestingly, the mayor, who is a Christian and likes the scene, agreed without a fight that it was wrong for the city to
Where can I pick up my domesticated fox?
|Figure eight, is double four, figure four, is half of eight|
I started a list of biblical words with uncertain meanings.
- In order to prevent journalists from asking tough questions in the White House,
Republicans falsely accused Jim Acosta of hitting a woman during a video-recorded interview. He is now banned
from the White House, something that we should expect will happen to additional journalists in the future. In fact, the White House even posted a
doctored video of the event originally posted on a right-wing
conspiracy theory web site, altered to make it look like Acosta hit the woman. Also, during the event, Trump mocked the journalists, again called the press the
enemy of the people, and called a black journalist "racist" because she started asking him why he
identifies as a "nationalist."
- Despite personally choosing him, Trump has been mocking his Attorney General for the past two years, but he's always been afraid to fire him because of how people would respond to him obstructing justice of
the investigation of Trump's Russian collusion. Now that Democrats have won the House and will have a say in how the investigation goes down, Trump told
one of this cronies to fire Jeff Sessions. Sessions's replacement is Republican Matthew Whitaker, a criminal who not only ran a multi-million dollar scam through World Patent Marketing, but who also wrote
articles saying Mueller shouldn't be allowed to investigate Trump's finances to look for Russian collusion. Because he's been so vocal against the FBI and in favor of Trump, Whitaker should recuse himself, but
refused, making things dicey for those who expect justice.
- Republican Brian Kemp committed some of the worst voter suppression seen in history, and is still only showing a marginal win. Because Kemp was so
shady, his opponent Stacey Abrams is refusing to conceded, so Kemp just declared victory after releasing all the private information of the state's 290,000+ absentee voters, which not only includes their name,
home address, and how they voted, but also their voter id number, and whether they are
elderly or disabled, basically directing criminals where to
go for easy pickings! Kemp may become the governor, but his first act will have to be denying justice for the 290,000+ people involved in a class action lawsuit against him!
- Under Republican leadership, ICE is arguing that they shouldn't be held responsible when their agents
- Another mass shooting has left a dozen people murdered. The shooter was a white male with a
criminal history. Republicans will do absolutely nothing to stop this.
- A look back at all the racist crap Trump has pulled in the past couple years.
- Republican Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin, came up short by only 1.2% of the vote. Ordinarily, such a close call would be grounds for a recount, but a new law was put in place which prevented recounts
for any result greater than 1.0%. Who put this law in place preventing Scott Walker from having a recount?
- Of the 8 scientists elected to Congress during the midterms, seven are Democrats. Democrats keep
electing intelligent people, Republicans keep electing stuffed suits.
What is going to happen now that they're are a record number of women in Congress? Probably good things since female politicians tend to work harder than
their male counterparts.
Now that recreational marijuana is legal in Michigan, Governor-elect Gretchen Whitmer is considering pardoning those people who are in jail right now for
marijuana possession. I view this as a good thing, since it's a victimless crime and our prisons are already
bursting at the seams.
Scientists have come up with some strange measurement units.
What if Bowser dated Mario and Peach at the same time?
Michigan did her part by booting several Republicans and helping to take back the Federal House. We also passed three constitutional amendments, two of which make it harder to
gerrymander and suppress votes, but the nation is still a long way from recovering from the ignorance and racism of the Republican party. Even Europeans
watching the election view this as a blow against Trump's racism.
I added a page for the NES game, Ice Hockey and the Swedish rock group,
- Despite a tirade of non-stop lies from Trump and a huge amount of voter suppression
caused by Republicans,
record number of women have been elected to Congress as well as
several other minorities! Sadly, Beto O'Rourke was not one of the winners. But, the
racist law banning felons from voting in Florida has been repealed, and both Arkansas
and Missouri raised their minimum wage.
- Even after two years of racism, misogyny, bigotry, corruption, and sex scandals, White Christians, Evangelicals especially,
still adore Trump. This will be a nail in their coffin, as every moral argument for the next several
decades will be ended with, you supported Trump, you have no moral integrity whatsoever.
- Why is there always a blown out of proportion "crisis" before every major election?
- Republican Kim Davis, the woman who refused to do her job and issue same-sex marriage certificates costing the state of Kentucky $225,000,
lost her re-election campaign!
- If you're traveling in this holiday season, you may want to avoid Motel 6. They just had to pay up $7,600,000 after it was discovered they were giving the personal information of their non-white guests
to the government!
- Republicans fail to even secure a meeting with North Korea about nuclear weapons.
Today are the midterm elections. Go vote! If you don't know where to go or who to vote for, check out Ballotpedia.
I added a page for the John Liston Byam Shaw painting, which is not safe for work, The Woman, the Man, and
I want to live in a world where quack doctors selling fake cures to people end up getting sued and
lose all their money.
Why there is no such thing as evolution-ism.
Part of getting to Mars means figuring out how to cope with life in zero gravity.
Over the weekend I beat Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers 2. I also made a page for
Kasugai Gummy Candy.
- The Trump ad that is so racist CNN refused to run it, was aired on NBC. But it didn't take long before NBC,
Facebook, and even Fox "News" decided that the Republican ad was too racist to run and pulled it. The reality
is, every white person in this country is an immigrant, but Republicans want white people to be fearful of immigrants. Well, not the
- Florida Republicans are whipped into a frenzy of lies and racism by Trump, and his fellow Republicans pretend to speak Spanish in hopes of winning
over Spanish-speaking voters to screw over.
- Oh sure, Republican Brian Kemp has been actively working to kick black people off the voter rolls in Georgia, falling inline with the party's goal,
but that doesn't mean he can't also lie and claim there are election hackers trying to help his opponent without providing
any evidence at all.
- Trump's tariffs have cost $1,000,000,000 just to Ford Motor Company, who will now be having massive layoffs to
try and cope.
- Republicans have effectively shut down Congress. Even when they control the House and Senate, they still can't be bothered
to do their jobs.
- The problem with political predictions.
- Several racist teachers in Idaho mocked Mexicans by dressing up in insulting costumes to
support Trump's failed border wall. The school's superintendent Josh Middleton said the photos taken were part of a team-building exercise where the teachers were trying to come up with the
most stereotypical outfits! I guess, in Idaho, racism is a game.
Rating movies based on the chemicals they emit?
Scott Beierle killed himself after murdering two women because he was so creepy women wouldn't date him. Beierle had a long history of sexually harassing and sometimes assaulting women, and even posted
videos online where he fantasized murdering women, yet he had no trouble
getting a gun.
Sid Meier gives a talk on game design.
Catholic priest, Henry Christopher Foxhoven, has admitted to having sex with an under-aged girl and
Aron Ra discusses evidence.
|Remember remember the second of November|
Last night, I beat the surreal puzzle game Small Radios Big Televisions. I also added a page for the
VLC Media Player and LibreOffice.
- Trump is really looking forward to executing refugees. What a
terrible person. He's also claiming that foreign dictators have brought their pregnant wives to the USA to give birth and have their children become
US citizens. Obviously, he's lying.
- Welcome to America, where we prevent the natives from voting.
- Facebook has once again failed to stop Russians from interfering with the US elections to get
- Why are so many Republicans anti-Semites? And why are so many Republicans Nazis?
- Sometimes a district attorney is actually a good person who cares about those wrongly convicted, and prosecutes racist cops.
- Don't forget to vote next Tuesday.
- The guy who tried to create false sexual allegations against Robert Muller to end the Russia investigation wasn't exactly a criminal mastermind.
- Two Texas hunters were shot claiming to have been involved in a gun fight with illegal immigrants. However, despite one hunter called the other a "man of God" and a "hero," for stopping the "aliens
ambushing their RV." The police have arrested them both for making the story up after, in fact,
accidentally shooting each other.
- Trump hired his completely unqualified son-in-law to solve the nation's opioid crisis, and surprise, surprise, he hasn't solved the problem. In fact, the Republican-controlled FDA just approved a new opioid
that is 500 times stronger than morphine. The drug manufacturer, AcelRx,
says they expect over a billion dollars in sales every year, and, no doubt, some of that money is going into Republican pockets who pushed the drug through after purposely keeping the watchdog Drug Safety and
Risk Management Advisory Committee from speaking about the drug. Their doctors have said the drug is neither safe nor necessary and the senior advisor for the Public Citizen's Health Research Group Doctors says
the manufacturer's claims about the drug are false.
Don't forget, Mormons no longer want to be called Mormons.
Who owns the Statue of Liberty? It's complicated.
What do the terms exaptation, bricolage, and deep homology mean to you?
NAFTA probably was a good idea despite what the recent presidents say.
Nitinol is a metal with a memory.
After police officer Steven Vigneault had his SUV stolen by a pair of teens out of a pizzeria parking lot, he and fellow officer Gregg Bigda caught up with them and beat them both senseless, spit on them,
threatened to murder them multiple times and destroy the evidence, and said they would plant drugs on them if they didn't answer their questions. The teens were not read their rights, parents were not called,
and one of the cops, who was drunk while on duty, said to the boys, "welcome to the white man's world!" Unfortunately for the officers, a jail house camera recorded much of the incident and Bigda has a long
history of violent abuse of suspects. This occurred in 2016 and, when the footage surfaced, both officers were suspended. Vigneault resigned shortly after, but now,
both have been arrested.
|Okay, noooow onto Thanksgiving|
I added a page for the vector graphics program I predominantly use, Corel Draw.
- To Trump, a few refugees seeking legal asylum is a
emergency that needs as many troops as are deployed to fight ISIS. Of course, as we all
know, as a demographic, the biggest terror threat in the USA is white men, and the most racist group in
America today is white Evangelical Christians.
- As we approach the midterms, Trump's non-stop lying racist tirade escalates, and he still thinks
he can personally amend the US Constitution.
- Republicans continues to encourage violence against journalists, liberals, and atheists as
though the recent terrorist attacks never happened.
- If one side of the argument goes off the rails into crazy town, the truth isn't somewhere in the middle.
- You cannot trust a single thing the Republican party says. Despite claiming that love the pre-existing condition protection of the Affordable Care Act, they have voted against it dozens of times, and are
still working to eliminate it.
Just because something was created by a woman doesn't mean it can't be sexist.
Muslims continue to call for the execution of Asia Bibi for the "crime" of blasphemy, even though the evidence suggests she's innocent.
Stephen Clark Brown, coach, minister, and teacher at Arlington Christian School has been arrested for secretly filming children in his school
in a sexual manner.
Spider-man is the villain of his own universe.
|But first, actual Halloween!|
I added a page for Queen album, Jazz.
Ex-Muslims of North America try to talk to Muslims about topics like the criminalization of atheism and the death penalty for ex-Muslims.
Some more video game trick-or-treating.
Alex Dainis has got her doctorate and is leaving her wet lab.
|On to Thanksgiving!|
I added a page for old Windows game, SkiFree.
- Trump says he will defy the US Constitution and eliminate birthright citizenship.
- After a decade of trying to eliminate the Affordable Care Act, the only thing preventing insurance companies from ending coverage for people with pre-existing conditions, Republicans are now claiming that
they are completely in favor of keeping protections for pre-existing conditions.
- After personally instituting tariffs on hundreds of imports from dozens of countries, Trump says that the USA doesn't have any tariffs.
- The Republican-run FCC recently lied its way to ending Net neutrality. Nearly everything that it published on the topic was a lie or half-truth, so, when they claim that community-run broadband will destroy
everyone's first amendment rights, I trust them as far as I can throw them. The reality is, community broadband networks are almost always cheaper and faster than large corporations, and, since the FCC is
currently in the pocket of Comcast and AT&T, they're willing to make up lies to
scare people away.
- Republican Doug Wardlow is being accused by a former high school classmate of bullying, LGBT slurs, and even suggesting that LGBT people should be murdered. I don't have much room to talk, as a teen who was
Evangelical, I said the same things when I was in high school. But I wised up, accept and actively promote the LGBT community. Wardlow, on the other hand, uses the typical Republican approach. Deny everything
and blame unrelated the Democrats.
- Living in a culture that constantly mocks your existence is hard enough, but now Republicans are trying to define transgender people out of existence entirely. This has led to a major increase in the number
of calls to a transgender suicide hot line.
- Before you vote next Tuesday, take a moment to research your options for attorney general.
Ireland has finally repealed their harmful blasphemy
Brazil's new despot president, Jair Bolsonaro, isn't just dangerous to women, the LGBT, and racial minorities, he's also extremely dangerous to anyone who isn't the same type of Christian he is. His goal is
to turn Brazil into a theocracy where minorities must either convert to his religion
or else! Quoting Bolsonaro, "God above
everything. There is no such thing as this secular state. The state is Christian and the minority will have to change, if they can. The minorities will have to adapt to the position of the majority."
Who are those 3% of climate scientists that don't believe in human-caused global warming? Whoever they are, they renege on their bets!
|Done with Halloween!|
The Halloween party was, once again, wonderful. It was a serious chore getting everything decorated, and then cleaned later, but they pay off was worth it. Great people, fun trivia, fun night!
I finished reading Bitwise: A Life In Code and made a graphic honoring Garth Williams' book
The Rabbits' Wedding.
- Several prominent Republican spokespersons declared, without evidence, that the mail bombs being sent to Democrats was a false-flag operation orchestrated by Democrats. When Cesar Sayoc was found and
arrested, they discovered that he is a Republican Trump supporter, and yet, none of these people are issuing formal apologies for being dangerously wrong. The Republican Party has no ethics. They aren't even
attempting to hide the fact that their goal is to lie to win. Their dishonest behavior is, unfortunately,
nothing new, and Trump's inability to be bothered by terrorism is
- Another ultra-Conservative white male gun lover went on a murdering spree causing the single
deadliest attack on the Jewish community in American history, slaughtering 11 people and wounding several more. Trump, true to form, blamed the victims for not doing enough
to protect themselves. A spokesperson for the synagogue said they
do not want Trump to show up for the typical glory-hounding photo-op.
- Trump's daddy got him out of the military, probably by bribing a doctor to invent an illness for him. Trump, despite playing sports all through school suddenly had bone spurs on a foot he couldn't remember.
So, after being deferred from the draft several times, Trump mocked real military veterans saying they aren't strong enough to
handle their PTSD.
- The refugee caravan headed to the USA is no more a terrorist threat than any other refugee caravan, i.e.,
- Under Republican oversight, the Air Force has become increasingly corrupt. For example, their accounting books claim they have spent $326,785 on coffee mugs because
each mug costs $1,280!
- Due to the extreme corruption of the moderate party, Brazil has elected an ultra-Conservative racist sexist bigoted megalomaniac
for their president.
- To Trump, being civil is a joke, and he still lies even when pretending to be civil.
- A history of the criminals Trump has hired to run the government.
- Andrew Gillum points out the racism of Republican Ron DeSantis.
Megyn Kelly was sexually abused at Fox "News" for years. That was terrible and she never should have had to endure it, and the people responsible were not punished nearly enough. However, that doesn't make
her a good person, or a competent journalist, and shame on NBC for hiring her. Her career is based on making bigoted comments devoid of evidence, and that is precisely why she was fired. Throughout her career,
she has argued that Jesus was white, Santa can't be portrayed as a black man, and, most recently, that she couldn't understand why putting on black face and
mocking black people is wrong.
Muhammad was a pedophile. This isn't news, even Muslims agree that he married Aisha when she was six, and had sex with her (i.e., raped her) when she was
nine. There is some debate among Muslims for how old Aisha really was, some argue that she was older, perhaps ten or even eleven, but it doesn't change the fact that Muhammad was a pedophile. However, in
Europe, it has become a crime to say the very obvious statement:
Muhammad was a pedophile. So, I say it here now, because, despite the decreasing religious sentiments of Europe, they still hold on to the bygone notion that religions are intrinsically sacred, even when they
support child rape. America, despite its flaws, continues to let me freely speak the truth, Muhammad was a pedophile.
Cold fusion does exist, it just requires more energy to make than it creates.
|Ready for Halloween!|
I finished reading Michelle Sagara's Cast In Moonlight and added a page for the first Lone Wolf book,
Flight From the Dark.
- Going into the midterms, Trump has hit peak
- Thanks to Republicans, the poor became dangerously poorer and the rich became obnoxiously
- I would much rather bring Central American refugees into the country than keep the Republicans who are okay with bombs being sent through the mail.
- Since even before he became president, Trump's security advisors have been urging him to stop using his insecure iPhone for State matters because they are so easily hacked. But Trump, refuses to use a
secure phone which has probably led to top secret information falling into the hands of enemies of the State. Trump mocked the journalists who wrote a recent article about this, saying he almost never uses his
iPhone. Of course, he used his iPhone to mock them, and again, in a follow up post, he
used it again.
- Even if Democrats will every election in the midterms, the country is still in for another decade of ruin. But it's nice to be optimistic about a a blue wave turning into a
rainbow wave to protect humans from the hatred of Republicans.
La Croix may have very little taste, it may have a ridiculous marketing campaign, but it does not contain roach insecticide.
Who would have guessed that hitting children is actually a bad thing?
Nobody think they're a racist. Not even racists. And sadly, a lot of times other people don't think racists are racist. Take Gregory Alan Bush
who just murdered two black people in Kentucky and then told another man with a gun, "Don't shoot me. I won't shoot you.
Whites don't shoot whites." This happened shortly after Bush tried to enter a predominantly
black church. And yet, police chief Sam Rogers says it's too soon to say if the murders are racially
Mental Floss facts, just in time for Halloween.
Brazil is headed for another government run by a violent racist dictator.
|Preparing for Halloween!|
I added a page for game books and began a page for the
Lone Wolf book series.
|Planning for Halloween!|
I added a page for illustrator, Garth Williams.
- Trump is going to end a nuclear disarmament treaty with Russia? Surely this means he's finally sticking it to Putin,
right? Not at all, Putin also wants to end the treaty so Russia can build more nukes.
- Trump openly admits to bigotry calling himself a "nationalist." A nationalist is someone who cares more
about their own nation than humanity in general. The next question is, will he be completely honest and add "white" to the front of that?
- Shortly after inciting a mob to attack a protester and offering to pay their legal fees if they're arrested, Trump and his fellow spineless Republicans
called liberals a "mob." Of course, it is the Republicans who are driving their cars into crowds and
- It doesn't take much to convince a self-proclaimed honest Christian man to tell a lie they know is a lie. Just make them the
vice president. You can be pretty sure, if it was said by a Republican,
it's a lie, like, seriously, their whole party is built on a
platform of lies.
- Republican Adam Laxalt is running a campaign showing him to be a hard working class American, but his family is
calling bullshit on it all.
Want to lose sleep at night? Try to picture what it was like to live on earth during the Permian mass extinction which killed off the vast majority of the world's species, then realize that human activity is
the current cause of the newest mass-extinction.
A recap of the Apollo 11 moon landing from what the astronauts had to do to the rocket, lander, and capsule.
Hobby Lobby is responsible for millions of women not having access to birth control, illegally smuggled Middle Eastern artifacts, and now, a bunch of
fraudulent biblical scrolls.
The speed run world record progression for Super Mario Bros. 3.
|Decorating for Halloween!|
I added a page for the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game and the game mechanic,
- More evidence of the horrific murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi has come
out. Trump still loves the murderers.
- Trump's tariff wars have done nothing but hurt the US economy.
- Trump mansplains to women why they want to vote for the rapist party.
- Trump went to Texas to lie his head off, as usual.
- Living in a Republican state also means living in a poor state.
- In addition to trying to prevent the poor and racial minorities from voting, Georgia is also requiring people to pay money to
see state laws.
Arizona has very low vaccination rates, and, for what is an unrelated reason I'm sure, very high rates of preventable childhood diseases. The state was poised to put forward a vaccination education program
to teach people how vaccinations work and show them the evidence demonstrating their safety and efficacy, but the anti-vaxer crowd complained so loudly that the state gave in and canceled the program. Now, even
more people in Arizona will be ignorant to immunizations, and even more children will
suffer and die.
Aron Ra talks up the phylogeny explorer project.
Game Theory discusses Super Hot.
Christians are still burning books rather
than reading them.
The progression of world records of speed running Half-Life 2.
I took my girls to Crossroads Village to ride on the Huckleberry Railroad and go trick-or-treating. I had way more fun than they did!
Over the weekend, I finished reading In the Unlikely Event (it was really good) and beat the game
Momodora: Reveris Under the Moonlight, an enjoyable Metroidvania. I also created a page for author
- Trump is planning on withdrawing from a nuclear arms treaty with Russia which is the first step toward bringing the world to
a nuclear holocaust.
- If we're going to continue to sell weapons to a nation that murders journalists, we should at least know
who is buying what.
- The current Republican explanation for why the US government is bankrupt is to ignore all their tax cuts for the rich and increased military spending and blame
poor sick people.
- It is your duty to get out and vote this November because, thanks to Republicans, many honest people won't be able to vote.
- Serial sexual assaulter Brett Kavanaugh may be on our US Supreme Court, but his ability to abuse women and get away with it has caused other people to speak up about past sexual assaults
- Democrats created a bill that would let the many children who were raped by priests sue the priests who raped them and the church that protected the rapists. Republicans
killed the bill. They also want to create a nation registry
of your genitals.
- While Republicans continue to deny climate change, scientific evidence is painting a terrifying picture.
- How easily the Republican party backed Trump perfectly explains that it was never about morality or fiscal responsibility or Jesus, it was always about
The self-proclaimed "good Catholic male" who refused to fill a woman's prescription to treat her miscarriage because he was convinced she was lying to him in order to get an abortion
has been fired.
Want to design better looking levels in a game? Learn about art.
Airliners are allowed to do whatever they want to you. They can kick you off their planes even after you've boarded with a ticket in your hand, and there is nothing you can do about because they can say it
needs to be don for "safety reasons." That makes me wonder why, after a passenger on Ryanair shouted racist comments at a black woman the staff didn't kick him off the plane, but instead made the woman
move to a different seat.
Another Christian couple let their child refused to take their sick child to the doctor because they believe medicine is against their religion causing their son to die
a painful death.
The history of world record speed runs in Super Mario World.
|It's getting close to Halloween!|
I added a page for the Atari 2600 game, Enduro and the Jewish
Book of Habakkuk.
I had my eyes checked today. They still work!
- Donald Trump has direct access to the world's largest collection of intelligence agencies, and yet, he's just now accepted that journalist Jamal Khashoggi
is dead, not that it matters, he will
still go through with the various arms deals like the American-made bomb that Saudi Arabia
used to blow up a bus full of children. Not so surprising, many Christians are also in favor of continuing to
make arms deals with Saudi Arabia even if they're responsible for the
- In general, Republicans are trying their best to make sure black people can't vote.
- While Democrats are out campaigning, Republicans are sneaking in ultra-Conservative judges who hate the
separation of church and state.
- Republican John Flanagan doesn't want poor children to be educated, or teachers to be paid a living wage, and he thinks doing so
- Republicans are a dangerous violent mob calling non-violent Liberal protesters a dangerous violent mob.
- Trump is so ignorant to science that he thinks you can inherit a science education from your uncle.
- For the love of dog Texas, please continue to not vote.
PushingUpRoses talks about the games of Homestar Runner.
The progression of world records for speed-running Super Metroid.
Some amazing piano renditions of Secret of Mana songs by Lara.
I added a page for the Frank Turner album, England Keep My Bones.
- Trump refuses to say anything bad about Saudi Arabia murdering a journalist, and, even as more evidence comes out
showing government involvement, Trump continues to lie about his financial connections with Saudi Arabia so he can get their money.
- As much as I love Elizabeth Warren, simply having Native American ancestry in your family doesn't make you a Native, so, many years ago, Warren should not have put down that she was Cherokee, and she should
apologize for it today. That being said, Trump is still racist and wrong.
- Boy, you have an extremely racist pro-rape government, and suddenly everyone wants to
vote. Too bad Republicans are trying their hardest to eliminate voting especially if it can
stop the black vote, but, this is to be expected from a party when a fifth of their
voter base thinks ending slavery was a bad idea.
- With Republicans in charge, you literally have to sue the government to get them to do their job.
- Trump is the type of president who pays a porn star $150,000, cheats on his wife, and then insults the porn star.
- Tucker Carlson, a talking head at Fox "News," whines that he can't eat in public anymore because everyone keeps shouting at him. Well, yes, you don't get to spend your afternoons blatantly lying to the
world and then expect a nice quiet meal when you're done.
- Brooke Baldwin points out that Republicans are not embracing women. Well, except when they try to rape them.
- Leave it to Trump to use the presidency as a tool for cheating in real
Kym Worthy tested thousands of rape kits that were left untested in Detroit for decades which led to the arrest of many serial rapists.
Officer Khalil Muhammad shot an 18-year-old black autistic teen twice. Muhammad justified shooting the teen saying the encounter escalated and boy looked like he was pulling out a gun, but camera footage
from a person's porch camera shows that the 18-year-old boy was just standing there, not
Rachel Peterson received the worst news of her life, that her pregnancy had miscarried and the child growing inside her was dead. It was still early in the pregnancy, so her doctor gave her a prescription
for misoprostol to induce labor and abort the tiny dead fetus before it becomes infected and extremely dangerous. But, when she went to a Meijer pharmacy, she met Richard Kalkman, a man who is convinced his god
doesn't want Rachel to have the dead fetus removed from her womb. Sure, a doctor prescribed the drug to the woman, but what do doctors know? Kalkman has a strong personal belief, so he not only refused to
believe that Rachel had a miscarriage and refused to fill her prescription, but he also refused to let another pharmacist
handle her prescription, which goes against Meijer's own rules.
Shopping outlets do some pretty clever tricks to get you to spend more money.
Another day, another authoritarian false-patriot teacher shames a student for refusing to recite an oath tauting the
importance of liberty.
|Illy can bring herself up to a sitting position!|
I updated the Metroidvania page with a list of properties that I think best describes the genre, and a list of games which fit
- Republicans sold their massive tax cuts for the wealthy by claiming the rich would put all their extra money back into the economy by expanding jobs and paying their employees more. Of course, neither of
those things came true because they never do. Republicans have been saying this since the 1980s, through Reagen, Bush, and Bush the lesser. Rich people can afford to sit on their money, and they do because it's
safe. If you want to spur the economy, you have to give tax breaks to the middle class and tax the wealthy more to force them to put their riches into non-profit write-offs. Anyway, now that the country is
bankrupt, Republicans want to decrease their massive deficit by once again trying to eliminate
health care. They're also fine with selling weapons to murderers.
- Trump is a lying liar lying about lying.
- Trump is a science denier.
- Shockingly, Trump has reneged on a bet?!
- Sweeny, Sweeny Trump!
Marijuana has been made legal in Canada.
Kelvin Cochran, a fire chief in Atlanta, was fired after he printed a book about comparing gay people to child molesters. The Mayor of Atlanta felt the Christian hate book violated the city's code of
conduct. Of course, firing someone merely for what they write violates the US Constitution, so Cochran successfully sued Atlanta for $1,200,000. Sadly, Cochran actually did break a law in the process because he
gave unsolicited copies of his self-published hate book to his co-workers. A government employee preaching religion to his subordinates -is- a good reason to be fired, and had the Mayor taken that approach,
the city of Atlanta would have a lot more money and one less
Bowser keeps on dating.
A woman called 9-1-1 because she thought a 9-year-old black boy groped her butt. Turns out, his backpack touched her while he walked past.
How fast can you beat Mike Tyson?
|Girls keep getting more dangerous!|
I added a page for the Book of Nahum.
- Just like Russia, Saudi Arabia is murdering those journalists who disagree with the government, and, just like Russia,
Trump loves them to death!
- The nearing midterms mark two important events. The first is a chance for Democrats to break the Republican majority that has been destroying the
country for the past two years. The second is a cheerful reminder that Trump's presidency is halfway over!
- The same Republicans who have been chanting "fiscal responsibility" have bankrupted the country.
- Elizabeth Warren is barely native, but she never claimed to have recent heritage, only distant heritage, and, more importantly, she never abused her heritage for political gain. Trump, however, has made
demands about her in a racist manner and even offered to give her $1,000,000 to prove it. Well, she did. Bitch better have my money!
No, women are not more violent than men. Yes, they may commit more acts of minor violence, but when it comes to killing people or putting them in the hospital, men are
far more violent.
In addition encouraging the theft of private phone messages of celebrities and calling the women who protest Donald Trump, an admitted sex offender, "rabid feminists" and "vacuous," Piers Morgan is now
mocking Daniel Craig for carrying his own daughter. Naturally, Piers Morgan received a lot of angry comments to his insult, which he responded to by claiming
he was being bullied. Piers Morgan is trash.
About a decade ago, I remember reading that a slaughter-free hamburger patty made from cultured cow cells costs around $500 to make. Today, the estimate is about $10. I'm looking forward to the day when I
can eat meat without having to kill an animal or destroy the environment.
Sick of losing billions of dollars because they have been protecting child rapists for almost a century, the Vatican has released the names of 31 more clergy who have credible child molestation accusations
against them. And, just as they're admitting their child-raping problem
hasn't been fixed, an archbishop explains that there is no such thing as an LGBTQ
The progression of speed run world records for Metroid.
|Beware the ides of October|
I added a page for the Hello Saferide album Introducing... Hello Saferide and created a list of may favorite
video games by year.
- Sure, Saudi Arabia murders journalists, but Trump doesn't think that's a good enough reason to
stop selling them weapons.
- The child prisons Republicans put together for the kids of immigrants who have been arrested
continue to grow.
- Yes, Trump colluded with Russia. Robert Muller has been giving us evidence for over a year now.
- Republicans still can't stop shaming women who have been raped or were attempted to be raped. The big argument against them is, if they can't remember every single detail of their rape, they must be lying
about it. But memory doesn't work like that.
- Trump said he would give Elizabeth Warren $1,000,000 to take a DNA test to prove she has Native American ancestors, and then mocked her with the racist epithet, "Pocahontas." So, Warren took a DNA test
which showed that she does indeed have Native blood, and told Trump to donate the million to a charity that helps protect Native women from violence. Naturally, Trump is now lying that he never said anything of
the sort, even though it was video recorded.
- Trump said climate change was a hoax created by the Chinese, and then denied he ever said it, because he tells so many lies, he can't keep them straight. Now, with
the whole world in agreement against him, he's finally decided to say that it's not a hoax,
but he still refuses to do anything about it.
- Nikki Haley joins the ex-Trump administration. Bye Felicia.
- Fox "News" continues to lie.
- Trump and Kanye are imbeciles.
Prosecutors don't like it when black people are on the jury because they tend incite more dialogue between the jurors, often leading to
more lenient sentences.
Christians continue to file lawsuits in order to discriminate against people even though they're not breaking any laws. Christians just
hate gay people.
Does your state actively offer legal exemptions for religious people,
but not secular people?
|And another thing...|
I added a page for Turing tests.
- Under Republican rule, the US refuses to sign the United Nations resolution condemning the death penalty for being gay. Our country now joins the ethics of
Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
- Fearing a vote highly in favor of Democrats, Republicans are already begging them not to investigate
all their corruption.
- Republicans in the Senate are trying to push through as many judges as possible before they lose their majority, and they don't even care if the American Bar Association
ranks them unqualified.
- It's not so much that I miss Sarah Huckabee Sanders, since my taxes pay her enormous salary to lie to me, but it would be nice if Republicans actually attempted to
hold themselves accountable.
- Republican Eric Barber, the guy who told liberals to "get [their] coat hangers ready" after Kavanaugh was confirmed, is now calling doctors pedophiles for refusing to
bully LGBT children.
Archbishop Donal Wuerl has resigned after it came out that he protected child rapists. While that's nice and all, he
should be in prison.
The IRS is actively revoking the non-profit status of charities that don't file their 990 forms...
unless it's a church.
Want to get better at running? Keep track of your runs with a GPS.
I added a page for the Nightwish album, Once.
- Trump "wrote" an article about health care, and, surprise, it was mostly lies.
- What is depressing? Watching Republicans agree that climate change is a problem, only to change their minds when a black man gets in the white
- After all his lies and dickish behavior, Brett Kavanaugh assures us that -now- he's going to be trustworthy. Of course, he's already showing his
true colors, white's only.
- Republicans continue to prevent people from voting because cheating to win works
You probably wouldn't want to be employed in Hyrule.
No, religions don't make the world a better place, people who care about other people regardless of their religion make the world a better place.
Video games don't do a very good job at making sex scenes.
I added a page for the band Green Day and the SNES
- Why don't women come forward after being sexually assaulted? Because Republicans like Kevin Cramer said that the movement to convince sexually assaulted women to speak up is a
"movement toward victimization." Interestingly, the web site
www.brettkavanaugh.com is now a site for survivors of sexual assault.
- One thing the Trump administration is really looking forward to with Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is the elimination of the
- Ignoring the US Constitution, Trump wants to make protesting his decisions a
- Occasionally, Republicans will over-step their own voter id laws, and be temporarily stopped,
but with a Conservative majority on the Supreme Court, there is a slow, but steady
elimination of voter rights.
- Brazil seems poised to elect a
monster to their presidency. I
wouldn't suggest visiting any time soon.
- The EPA is no longer run by the anti-environmentalist Scott Pruitt, instead it's run by the
racist Andrew Wheeler.
Charlatans, quacks, apologists, here's how they squirm they're way out of having to admit they're wrong.
How ninjas became mainstream.
Movies help us enjoy nostalgia in a nice 30-year cycle.
Want to scar your child for life? Have them watch The Brave Little Toaster.
- Why don't women speak up about sexual assault? Death threats.
- After being a disrespectful asshole to Democratic Senators, blaming his history of sexual assault and drinking on the Clintons, and lying through his teeth the whole time, Brett Kavanaugh claims that he
will be a "team player." Of course, Republicans said numerous times that they would be
confirming Supreme Court Justices specifically to overturn Roe v. Wade. Eric Barber even went as far to brag about the ending of legal abortion saying, "Better get you're [sic]
coathangers ready liberals."
- Brett Kavanaugh's FBI investigation was a total sham conducted just to let those Republicans who have a dying ember of ethics left to vote against
women and still pretend to be moral.
- Racist? Sexual assault? Promotes violence against minorities? Are Trump and Bolsonaro bosom companions?
- Another one of Trump's unqualified horrible hires calls it quits. True to form, Trump immediately lied about it.
Maybe celebrating Christopher Columbus's genocide of indigenous people isn't a good thing?
Some hidden gems in Queen's past.
Are toads just princesses in the making?
Getting to the bottom of the Girl Scouts.
Claiming that there isn't a white privilege, only a rich privilege in America ignores all of American history.
|The worst of humanity|
Over the weekend, I finished re-reading Memoirs of a Geisha and finished re-playing
King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder.
Officials at a Seventh Day Adventist church wrote up a will for a dying member, writing out her children entirely, and leaving all her money and possessions
to their church!
Spider-man hits hard!
|There I go believing you again|
I added a page for Rilo Kiley's debut album and finished the Title sub-section for every
video game in my Wiki.
An Indiana public school had to be threatened with a lawsuit before the administrators finally decided to follow the law and stop bringing in a preacher to push his religion
on the school's teachers.
You can't make a truly random number, but you can at least make a pseudo-random number that's nearly impossible to predict.
If you are unfortunate enough to be using Windows 10, make a backup immediately before Microsoft deletes your documents, pictures, music, and videos with its
2018 October update.
Tomb Raider may have been a popular video game series, but it still had some awful games.
|Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside!|
I've added a page for the Queen song, Seven Seas of Rhye. I've also created a color hack of the NES port of Tetris where
each of the ten levels has a new palette.
- The New York Times did a lot of investigative reporting on Trump's financial past and uncovered a lot of skeletons. Basically, Donald Trump kept screwing up, over and over again, but his daddy kept bailing
him out. Remember that "small" $1,000,000 loan? It was more like $61 million, and Trump never paid it back. And, after a life of tax evasion and gifts, as Trump's father was dying, Donald
bled his assets dry.
- Brett Kavanaugh isn't just a rapist, he isn't
just a liar, he isn't just a partisan
shill, or a crybaby, or a... I'm sorry, I forgot where I was going with this. Long story short, Kavanaugh is a shining example of Republicans rewarding incompetence and violence. Try to cope with it
as best you can.
- Clutching his pearls and shouting, "won't someone think of the rapists?" Trump mocks
women who survived sexual assault at one of his
- Clutching his pearls and shouting, "won't someone think of the white men?" Steve Bannon fears that women are going to become
powerful in American society.
- Republicans lost the fight on same-sex marriage. It's not legal across the country, and, while Gorsuch and Kavanaugh might make an effort to reverse it, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. But, that
doesn't stop Republicans from being dicks about it.
- There's something wrong when a millionaire Senator applies for bailout money set aside for farmers
ruined by Trump's failures.
What's wrong with public schools promoting the religion of the administration?
Is Monsanto killing the bees? Yes, but so is everyone else.
Russians doctored this famous World War II photo, but why?
|It's never as simple as you think|
I've added a page about my thoughts on the gender spectrum.
- Republicans continue to work hard to get their angry frat boy appointed to the Supreme
Court. It's making them look like rapist-sympathizers, so I can only guess that they're betting that rapey Kavanaugh's life appointment will outlive
their rapey careers. And while Fox "News" may say that, if Ford can't remember every single detail about her attempted rape, she can't be trusted,
experts in memory say her account is exactly what you would expect from a credible witness.
- When Obama was leaving office, he ordered every government department to prepare books, charts, and speeches for their replacements that Trump was supposed to appoint. But, of course, the Trump
administration was so unprepared they didn't even know they were supposed to replace the department heads! As a bunch of Trump loyalists were rounded up haphazardly, the majority of the government's departments
were left without a leader. For example, there is an office that oversees the country's entire stockpile of nuclear bombs; it was empty for months! Trump finally got around to appointing someone who didn't even
know what the office did, and couldn't even remember it in a list of three: Rick Perry. These are the kind of people who are running the country
- If the midterms blow up in Republican's faces, they can always blame China.
Humans are complex creatures, and you could never distill a person's personality into just a few metrics... or can you? No, you can't.
If you want a reminder of what kind of country the USA is, another convicted rapist will not receive
any jail time.
Death to atheists is different than death to religious people.
The Nobel committee finally awarded another medal to a woman. This is the first time they've done so in 55 years, and only the third time in
the award's history. To give you an idea just how sexist scientists can be, I give you Alessandro Strumia.
I created a page for Captain N: The Game Master.
- So, after Kavanaugh spent a couple hours screaming and
refusing to answer any questions, the Republicans who would probably still vote for Kavanaugh
even if he admitted to attempted rape, finally agreed to giving the FBI
one week to perform an investigation of Brett Kavanaugh's rapey past. There's just one catch... they aren't allowed to actually investigate any of the women
who accused Kavanaugh. Republicans also got rid of the sex
crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell because now it seems she believe Ford. One woman who
initially endorse Kavanaugh has backed out after learning that Kavanaugh took advantage of her as well. Even the Jesuit school that endorse Kavanaugh
has pulled their endorsement. And, while it's a common tactic for police
officers to lie to people and tell them that memory repression is common during traumatic events, neurologists point to the loads of evidence that says memory is much stronger
during trauma events, which is why Ford's view of the night
should be trusted more than Kavanaugh's. Of course, to a serial assaulter like Trump, every
woman who accuses her abuser is a con artist.
- In my entire life, the Republican party has pretended to be very concerned with being fiscally conservative. They weren't, of course, they always racked up huge amounts of the debt that the following
Democratic president helped to decrease, but they at least claimed to care about being good with money. But now, with the nation's debt
spiraling out of control under Trump, and every Republican is voting lock-in-step with him to
cut taxes for the wealthy which keeps increasing it further, the veneer of frugality is
so thin, you can see through it. Republicans also pretend to care about state's right, every chance they
get, they use the federal government to override a state's decision. And with all the
violating of their religious beliefs, these Republicans really need Jesus!
- With Betsy DeVos in charge, the student load forgiveness program has rejected nearly every single person
who applied for it.
- Republicans have decided that the EPA should no longer have a dedicated science advisor.
Cardinal Theodore E. McCarrick, who was accused of raping children, has been relocated right next door
to an elementary school.
A little bit of boredom goes a long way at increasing creativity.
Jehovah's Witnesses have to pay out $35,000,000 to the sex abuse survivor because, like the Catholic church, they
helped protect her abuser.
|Tie me to the bedpost|
I created a page for the Eve 6 song, Inside Out.
- It's nice to see a woman's perspective on the Brett Kavanaugh attempted rape accusations.
Also, the American Bar Association has told the Senate Judiciary Committee that they should halt the confirmation hearings of Brett Kavanaugh until the FBI
does a proper investigation. Also, lie detectors don't work, so it's meaningless to point out that Ford
"passed" a polygraph.
- In general, Trump's Republican babysitters keep him from doing press conferences because he can't hold a train of thought for even a few minutes, not to mention all the terrible things he says. Well,
Trump held a press conference, and he wasn't able to hold a train of thought for even a few
minutes, and he said a lot of terrible things.
- Trump's address to the UN was like when old white men who have terrible grammar complain about people speaking with a foreign accent. On the other hand, French President Emmanuel Macron delivered an
impressive speech saying that, even if the US wants to be an isolationist nation that refuses to help people in need, France
will always help people.
A quick and dirty rundown of punctuated equilibrium explained by an actual biologist.
The NFL has some serious bad press against them, so now is probably not a good time to find out that they treat their cheerleaders like dirt.
Some of the more ridiculous claims of Christian Science.
Learning about the tactics people use to derail a conversation, and how to avoid it.
|I want to be the girl with the most cake|
I created a page for the video game company Data East.
- A man accused of sexual assault by multiple women, who was chosen by a man who has been accused of sexual assault
by multiple women must convince a panel of men that he will
uphold the rights of women. Another accuser has explained that she saw Kavanaugh
drug women's drinks with strong alcohol. At least some good is coming out of this huge mess,
even Fox "News" hosts are beginning to have their eyes opened now that their own daughters feel safe enough to talk about the times
they were sexually
assaulted. But it's still an upward climb. 48% of white Evangelical Christians say Kavanaugh should be confirmed even if he
did attempt to rape a women.
- Trump may have brought lots of laughs to the UN by claiming the be the best president in US history, but what he said later was down right
horrifying. He basically said, the US will ignore human-rights violations in other countries if those countries ignore ours, and then went on to insult every other country,
except for North Korea!
- If you need a reminder why Trump's collusion with Russia is a major problem, remember, the Russian government is directly responsible for assassinating anyone who
reports about their crimes.
- Republican Ted Cruz, who mocks the women who come forward against the men who sexually assault them didn't have a very good dinner a couple of days ago when several restaurant patrons confronted him on his
disgustingly sexist views.
A postmortem of Ultima Online.
Advertisers don't just just trick your eyes and ears, they also trick your nose.
|It's the guilt and forever wakefulness of the weak|
I added a page for the Rilo Kiley song The Execution of All Things and the former video game company
- There are now three women who are accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting them, but Republicans wouldn't care if it were three hundred,
to them, Kavanaugh's victims are the enemy. Kavanaugh is trying to defend himself by claiming that "attempted rape" doesn't show up on his
- One of Trump's biggest lies is his claim that he has accomplished more in his first two years than any US president has in history regardless of term limit. This is especially false considering he has
failed to accomplish any of his major campaign promises (the Affordable Care Act is still in place, the Mexican border wall has yet o be built, etc.). Despite the fact that this claim is patently absurd,
Trump always gets plenty of cheers when he says it at his rallies, which is probably why he was taken aback when he told that same whopper in front of the UN and
everyone laughed at him!
- Because the mean old mayor of San Juan Puerto Rico made fun of him, Trump is refusing to increase the size and strength of the United States of America. Puerto Rico has much to offer, but the big baby in
charge can't see past his hurt feelings.
Former white supremacist Derek Black talks about how he finally left his culture of racism.
Administrators in a Texas public school tried to force a student to participate in a Christian ritual, and, when the student refused, commented on how the student was black, but not in the NFL, and then
expelled the student! They later agreed to let the student return to school to avoid a lawsuit they would most certainly lose, but now they're trying to take away all the other student's right to
refuse their ritual.
America could get a lot more people into the voting booths if we stopped making registration so difficult.
Social media, Facebook especially, is used to spread hate and lies, and so far, nobody has come up with a very good way of solving the problem.
|Join the Nintendo Fun Club Today!|
I added a page for the game company LJN and uploaded scans of all seven issues of the
Nintendo Fun Club, although, five of them are of low quality.
- Brett Kavanaugh seems to have a history of sexually assaulting women, but Republican Senator Lindsey Graham is skeptical and doesn't think these accusations should ruin Kavanaugh's life... you know, the way
he ruined the life of all the women he sexually
- The Family Research Council is a Christian American hate group. They created a conference called the "Values Voter Summit" where white men get together to lie about the LGBT community. And who was their
headliner? Republican Vice President Mike Pence.
- Nike may have taken on Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson, but they're still the same evil corporation
they always were.
- Will Trump be tricked into building a wall in the Sahara Desert?
- The Daily Show has compiled their segments about Fox "News."
- Texas defends their removal of several prominent women from their history text books by explaining how they need to make room for a mythological
I'm so manly I'm afraid of certain ranges of the visible light spectrum.
Trying to figure out the most efficient way to pack spheres.
Catholics have been in the lime light for the past 20 years because they keep protecting their child-raping priests. But they have finally found a way to solve this problem...
blame the gays!
Why do colleges tolerate fraternities when we know they lower student GPAs and cause injury, damage, and death? Probably because they make money for
|Are you a bad enough dude?|
I added a page for the game Bad Dudes.
- Brett Kavanaugh has another allegation of sexual misconduct against him, this time
college years. Although, sexual assault charges has never stopped Republicans from appointing men to the US Supreme Court in the past like Justice
Clarence Thomas who sexually assaulted Anita Hill, in fact,
three of the Senators hearing Kavanaugh's testimony also heard Thomas claim
that Anita Hill was racist for accusing him of sexually assaulting him. There seems to be a pattern among successful men in politics in how they handle sexual assault charges, and Kavanaugh is following them
to the letter.
- It seems all Donald Trump does all day is defend men who have been accused of sexual assault, despite
claiming that he would be a law and order president.
- Republican Jim Knoblach has dropped out of politics after his daughter accused him of sexually assaulting her
- Just to give you an idea of how juvenile Trump's speech is, you can very easily turn his direct quotes into a book for children. Speaking of
juvenile, do we really need to talk about Trump's genitals?
Want to open anyone's garage door? Buy this toy and send a
de Bruijn sequence.
Another day, another Christian pastor, Jose Vicente Morales, goes to prison for
raping a child.
Some of the more interesting lawsuits against Nintendo.
I'm certainly guilty of this myself, but part of the reason why the Internet is a huge dumpster fire of emotion-fueled lies is because, without face-to-face interaction, people usually reward each other for
saying emotion-fueled lies.
I finished reading the popular psychology book, 59 Seconds.
It's that time of year again. Time to get your flu shot.
Christian pastor Gary Miller raped one of his own congregates.
Justin Schneider threatened to murder a woman, choked her until she lost consciousness, masturbated on her, and, when she regained consciousness, again threatened to murder her. But Schneider won't go to
jail because the judge on his case refused thinks Schneider being fired from his job is punishment enough.
|Waste of time|
I've added a list of my favorite albums sorted by release month.
- Brett Kavanaugh's vote was pushed back in part because Republicans are keeping all the relevant information about his history secret, but also because of the allegations against him of attempted rape. Some
people say that you should always believe an accuser until evidence can be show to the contrary, but Evangelical Christian Franklin Graham is not one of those people. To him, holding a woman down and trying to
take off her clothes while she says "no," then covering her mouth while she screams, is a sign of
respect. This isn't surprising, Evangelical Christians become pure evil whenever anything threatens their ability to regulate a woman's body. So far, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of attempted rape has
received has already received death threats so credible she's felt it necessary to uproot her family.
- A public school in Louisiana has been part of a lawsuit for awhile now because the teachers and administrators keep trying to convert students to Christianity, but recently a document has been shared which
tells parents that the people suing the school have sent private investigators to the school to video record their children. This statement is probably a lie since the school has brazenly applauded their
violations of the first amendment for years, but this is the sort of lies you have come to expect from Republican
Part of the problem of living of in a country where you have to beg for money to afford basic medical procedures means people regularly turn to the people they can afford, which is
Neuroscientists are making slow but steady headway at understanding consciousness.
While most museums now allow visitors to photograph their art, this has caused museums to alter their displays, but it also changes
how people appreciate art.
23andMe has an ad that just screams, "Do you think so?"
- The number of immigrant children who have been imprisoned by the Republican Party is the highest it has ever been at well over 11,000. You know what else is at the highest number its ever been? The number
of children the Republican Party has lost; now over 1,400!
- Corporate America doesn't want another Dokota Access Pipeline style protest, so they've convinced legislators to
criminalize protesting. First amendment? What first amendment?
- Trump's "spiritual" advisor, a charlatan named Paula White, just told her congregation that they needed to
vote Republican, a criminal act according to the Johnson
Amendment. She then went on to tell several lies including that the Johnson Amendment has been repealed (it hasn't) and that California has banned the bible (they haven't).
- Republican Chris McDaniel said, without evidence, that 99% of rape allegations
- I feel like I would get along well with Steve Shives.
- Paul Manaforte is selling out Trump to the FBI, but it's hard to feel bad when Trump sold out America to the Russians.
- Republicans are eating up QAnon in the same way they eat up religion.
If you believe that Western culture is based on Judeo-Christian values, you're just plain wrong.
The Brooklyn diocese just paid out $27,500,000 the the families of the children who were
raped by Catholic priests.
Libraries often create displays based on banned books, where they showcase books that oppressive governments have banned from libraries because the Conservatives believe they know what's best for everyone.
For example, the Rumford Public Library in Maine put together a table of several classic titles like "To Kill a Mockingbird," "The Color Purple," and "Fahrenheit 451," and, almost on cue, three local pastors
tried to get the banned books banned from the library.
GameTheory reveals the solution to their real-life contest.
|Will it record to my VHS tapes?|
I made a comic about old people trying to use computers. If you don't get the joke, you're the reason why it
- Brett Kavanaugh has been accused of trying to rape Christine Blasey Ford when the two were in high school. Don Trump Jr. has
mocked Ford suggesting that, to her, attempted rape means a child's love
letter. Many Republicans are dismissing this attempted rape allegation in the same way they dismiss all such allegations. However, Ford has produced
therapy documents from six years ago when she spoke to a psychologist about
the attempted rape. This means that either Ford made up a story at least six years ago just in case Kavanaugh might be nominated to the US Supreme Court, or there is something to her story. I sincerely
doubt that something Republicans would view as petty as a teenage rape accusation will affect how they vote regarding Kavanaugh, which means that Ford has permanently altered her life just to let the truth be
known. That is serious bravery.
- Republican Lindsy Graham tries to explain why it isn't a big deal to lie to the FBI about Russian collusion.
- Trump's trade war continues with a further tax on $200,000,000,000 worth of Chinese imports, a move that will cost Americans consumers billions in fees over the next couple years. China responded, as
predicted, by increasing tariffs on American imports, and now Trump is threatening to continue increasing tariffs until China
stops playing fair. What Trump isn't smart enough to realize is, as the
world's largest importer, most of our products come from outside countries. Trump's tariffs mean the average consumer must now pay more for most of their goods, but that isn't what's happening to all the
countries involved in the trade war. While Americans are seeing a price increase in 80% of their products, the Chinese, Europeans, Mexicans, and Canadians are only seeing a 10% price increase. Not exactly a
sustainable trade war for America. It's as though Trump is trying to bluff, but he only has a pair of twos, and he's holding his cards the wrong way, and the game is actually chess.
- Count me among those who doesn't want Trump to be able to send me direct phone messages, even in the
event of an emergency.
- Republican Ted Cruz is trying to trick people into donating for his campaign by sending out contribution forms
disguised as court summons. Not a surprising tactic from a man who
sides with Amber Guyger, the police officer who accidentally murdered Botham Jean for the "crime" of
sitting in his own living room.
- The white folk living in Boston don't understand why it's the most racist city in the nation.
- A Fox "News" troll, who works for a company whose stars keep getting arrested for sexual assault, tries to mock adult film workers for not being moral
Corporations are not evil, but the people who run them often are. Just look at the Sackler family who became rich by getting America hooked on a highly
One of the off-shoots of millions of people buying smart watches is that they're effectively wearing a heart monitor at all times.
An interesting discussion between a Christian apologist and atheist Hemant Mehta. The apologists makes the typical false claims, but Mehta makes a
lot of really great points.
A short history of the Ouija board.
My girls had a blood draw today. Gabby's is not happy with her tiny veins!
I added a page for the Nintendo Fun Club, precursor to Nintendo Power.
Here's a cool video about the making of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Microsoft has a long history of directly lying to customer and they continue to this day. Their current approach is to treat software made by 3rd parties as a virus by popping up a fake warning messages
suggesting that the 3rd party software might be dangerous. For example, when users of Windows 10 try to install Chrome or Firefox, the installation is interrupted
with a warning message claiming that Microsoft's browser is safer. But, considering
Microsoft's browser came dead last in last PwnToOwn hacking event, their claim is entirely false.
A Dutch news organization reports that over half of the priests in the Netherlands Catholic diocese have been accused of child abuse or
protecting child abusers.
A Muslim group created a video called "Questions no atheist can answer." Spoiler alert, atheists can answer them.
Mormons don't want to be called Mormons any more because they think their god told them to stop calling themselves Mormons.
I created a page for the cellular automaton, Langton's ant, as well as a couple programs to generate it.
- Why is Donald Trump so terrible at dealing with disasters when that has been a large portion of his life? You don't write a statement that makes it sound like you're happy about the 9/11 terrorist attacks,
and you don't brag about having the tallest building in New York after the World Trade Centers were destroyed.
- Thousands of people died because of Hurricane Maria hitting US territory Puero Rico, and they were left without power for almost a year. Or, as Trump calls it, a
huge success. How can Trump make such a horrible claim? Because he refuses to believe the
actual death toll.
- How would a lie detector in the White House even work when everyone in the Trump administration lies all the time.
- Braille is placed in elevators to allow blind people to ride without assistance. Trump decided to remove the braille from his elevators. Why? Probably because he doesn't want blind people
living in his buildings.
- Republican Betsy DeVos tried to illegally delay the implementation of regulations that protect students from predatory loan companies. 19 states sued her
- California Republican and devout Christian Andrew Cruz explains why
Hitler wasn't that bad.
Even if you graduate from one of Maryland's private Christian schools, you'll have a hard time getting into a university because the schools are not accredited. But, despite handing out useless diplomas, the
schools still received millions from the state in tax dollars!
Nirmal Mulye, CEO of Nostrum Laboratories, and defender of pharma-bro Martin Shkreli, just raised the price of an antibiotic 400%. He thinks that the likelihood he's going to kill people who can no longer
afford the antibiotic is a moral good thing, because he's morally obligated to make money
Simone Giertz and Laura Kampf make a PEZ tampon dispenser.
The etymology of the word OK.
Alex O'Connor and Lloyd Evans talk about cults and religion.
I played through the mystery game Home again last night. I also created a
list of things that blow my mind.
Thanks to an anonymous leaker in Microsoft, we have learned that the company is going to start charging a subscription fee to anyone who wants security updates for Windows 7, their last decent OS and the one
still used by the majority of people. This will only be for the
Professional Edition, Home Edition users will be out of luck entirely. The fee will increase every year until 2023 when they plan on dropping support for the OS all together. Windows 8 will also be dropped at
the same time and left unpatched (it was garbage anyway), so, anyone who wants to keep a secure computer must pay $139 to downgrade to Windows 10 and be subjected to all the limited features, removed
customization, unstoppable reboots, and constant advertisements. I've been avoiding Windows 10 like the plague because it's such garbage, but I have still compiled a short list of problems and solutions to
eliminate some of the worst Windows 10 "features." You can see my list here.
The Mega Man II Intro song played with cats.
Religious people are creepy.
|What fresh new hell is this?|
The girls have reached 9 months today!
I finished reading 30-Second Quantum Theory and created a page for Adobe
- Going all the way back to the 1940s, the past 12 US Presidents would start each morning with a CIA briefing so they could understand the threats against the nation. That tradition stopped with Trump who
cares so little about the security of the country he can't be bothered to read even a couple pages a
- What's the point of have a confirmation hearing of a US Supreme Court Justice if their background is kept secret, and they
refuse to answer any questions?
- Social media companies aren't silencing Conservatives, they're silencing compulsive liars, it just so happens they're the same people.
- Another day, another lie from Trump. The economy actually isn't doing very well right now, and it's
because of terrible Republican ideals.
- Florida Republicans refuse to let people vote if they committed a crime in the past, but they might make an exception if you go to church. Of
course, the USA has a long history of refusing to let people vote. For the majority of our nation's history most Americans couldn't vote.
California's dedication to clean renewable energy continues to make the rest of the states
I don't care about sports at all, but I do care when cartoonists like Mark Knight draw racist depictions of black people.
Mario Tennis Aces has surprisingly accurate physics, until you break a racket.
The anti-LGBT, anti-choice, pro-child molestation stances of the Catholic church is shifting the religious demographics of Argentina. It's still mostly Catholic, but people are officially leaving the church
A compilation of Dorkly videos about Final Fantasy.
Beware the giant carrot of doom!
|Nazis... I hate these guys|
Gabby has reverted to waking us up at 3:00 each morning to be fed. We are not amused.
I beat the game Return to Castle Wolfenstein over the weekend and added a page for the
Pre-Raphaelite art genre.
- It should be illegal to appoint a government employee without having them be properly vetted, especially a life-time position like Supreme Court Justice, especially when the person in charge is
mentally unfit to hold office. Nothing good can come out of purposely hiding damning information about them or allowing them to refuse to answer direct
questions. But that is precisely how Republicans operate, but Democrat Cory Booker tells
the hearing committee to piss off and releases their documents anyway, and Kamala Harris asks Kavanaugh some
difficult questions. Keep in mind that Brett Kavanaugh isn't just going to fight to criminalize abortion, he's also going to fight to eliminate
- Trump mocks everyone, but he is especially cruel to black people.
- Republicans created voter id laws, not to prevent voter fraud, but to stop poor people from voting. Poor people traditionally vote Democrat, and they often have a hard time getting a government id because
they require a lot of money and time that poor people can't afford. Thankfully, a group called Spread the Vote has been actively working with needy people to help them get photo ids
so they can vote.
- Republicans claim to hate Trump, but not enough to actually stop voting in his favor.
- Republican Johnathan Woods was sentenced to 18 years in prison for accepting bribes in order to give taxpayer money
to bible schools.
The clever world design of Super Metroid.
You can still experience awe and wonder even if you don't believe in gods.
Why fashion doesn't get to be copyrighted.
Keeping your mind sharp with the Dollar Game.
|Sleep, it's what's for dinner|
I added a page for the game distribution company Valve.
- More about the various Trump employees who are working to thwart him. It's nice that they're trying, but really, give the man enough rope to hang himself so wer can impeach the loser.
- Trump's pick for US Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh, believes a long-since debunked myth, that women's birth control causes abortions. This is the same man who will be working to re-criminalize abortion
after he's confirmed. I'm very happy to see several protesters
at the hearings.
- At one of his
Klan rallies, Trump told his supporters that, if he gets impeached, it'll be
- Arkansas Republicans force public schools to put a Christian slogan on their walls, but American Atheists is trying to help them
be snarky about it.
- I'm happy that the negative press about Trump continues unabated, but until he's actually impeached.
- Nike exploits people for cheap labor. They're still evil even if they chose Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson.
Doctor Bell Burnell, discoverer of the pulsar, finally gets the recognition she deserves.
Idaho police are no longer to put homeless people in jail for refusing to go to Christian shelters that require anyone staying there to agree with
their religious beliefs.
Want to help your city's congestion problem? Build better bike lanes.
The various differences of Zelda II between the Japanese and US releases.
Some interesting aspects of school history.
|Meaningless fiddling about|
I added a page for the first DragonLance Tales book, The Magic of Krynn and the Windows 3 game,
I don't understand why designers feel the need to make meaningless visual changes to their software. I finally bit the bullet and upgraded beyond version 56 of FireFox (I lost several of my favorite
extensions in the process since that was the last version that had legacy support) and the new version is riddled with meaningless visual changes. Instead of a spinning circle to indicate page loading, there is
a dot that bounces back and forth. HTML icons, which were once white pages with the Firefox logo are now black. The menus are now flat instead of using the 3D style of my OS. FireFox still has a long way to go
before it catches up with Chrome in terms of speed and stability, so why waste time confusing users by making things look different for no reason?
- The very same Republicans who demanded more time to review Obama Supreme Court appointee Elena Kagan are now forcing through the hearings
of Brett Kavanaugh. Nothing new; Republicans are hypocrites. Also, some of the secret documents about Kavanaugh have been leaked, and he paints a pretty
clear picture of how he is anti-abortion and pro-racism.
- Apparently, just being racist and fascist isn't enough. Trump still thinks the job of the Attorney General is to break the law to protect the President, and he will continue to
mock Jeff Sessions until he does.
- If Trump's own personal advisors believe that he is incapable of doing his job, and a serious threat to the security of the nation, they shouldn't be trying to fight him from the inside, they should
collectively resign and go public with what they know.
- Trump continues to try and rid the US of anyone who isn't white.
- Trump claims that Google is conspiring against him to bring negative articles to the top of their search results. He can't understand the reality that
most Americans hate him.
- On his very first day working as White House Communicator, Sean Spicer was lied about the crowd size of Trump's inauguration, because he was ordered to, and because he's a spineless coward. We've now
learned that Trump also personally requested that a government photographer edit official pictures of his inauguration to try and make it seem like more people
were in attendance! Trump is such a pathetic sissy!
- The bulk of the Republican Party still hates gay people and would re-criminalize homosexuality if they could. But, thankfully, the USA is continuing to be more and more open to allowing consenting adults to
do what they want. In fact, other countries that were colonized why Western cultures and had their hate imported into them are finally throwing off
the same shackles.
- White men are freaking out over Nike hiring Colin Kaepernick as a spokesperson because he protests racism by refusing to stand for the National
- Turns out, it only costs 1$ to punch a white supremacist in the face!
- Remember a year ago when Equifax announced they lost the private financial data of 145,500,000 Americans to hackers (months after the hack took place), putting everyone high risk of identity theft literally
for the rest of their lives? Well, all these bills were introduced to stop reckless business practices like those of Equifax, but the Republican Congress killed nearly all of them, and we're
back to where we started.
The birth (and death) of the epic Hollywood musical.
You know global warming is getting bad when the labs setup to measure increased flooding have to move inland because the flooding has
increased too much.
Pope Francis has the perfect solution for the century of protecting literally thousands of child-raping priests...
silence and prayer. I don't think silence or prayer would have stopped
Robert DeLand, a Catholic priest who claimed he was seduced by a teenage boy
into having sex with him.
Gwyneth Paltrow's stupid claim that shoving rocks in your vagina will cause all sort of great things has cost her
Simone Giertz makes ugly desks.
|Seize this moment|
I added a page for the Black Lives Matter movement, and one of the appropriated slogans,
all lives matter.
- Dictators like Trump, who hate the first amendment and want to
outlaw protesting tell bald-faced lies publicly
without apology because lying works, even when it's completely absurd.
- Republican Governor of Illinois, Bruce Rauner, just vetoed a bill that would
increase the minimum salary of public teacher's to a mere $40,000 a year. Rauner's minimum salary is over $177,000 a year, and has an estimated net worth in the
hundreds of millions, but public teachers in Illinois can be paid as low as $9,000 a year, a minimum wage that hasn't been increased in over 38
years! $40,000 a year is barely enough to live off of, but even that was too high for Rauner who wants to enact a "pay for performance" plan where teachers are paid based on how well their students take
standardized tests. Republicans continue to be anti-education and anti-worker.
- Two Russian spies have been identified as the attempted assassins of Sergei Skripal and Yulia Skripal. I'm sure Trump will be quick to ignore this
completely. But, despite giving so much help to Russia, Trump isn't everything Putin was hoping for.
- Saudi Arabia is planning on beheading human rights activists, and the US government is totally okay with it.
Ultraviolet light is non-ionizing, so, why does it cause cancer?
The fact that science updates itself when new data is made available is a feature, not a bug.
After the Pennsylvania Catholic diocese was shown to have protected hundreds of child rapists for decades, attention has been turned to the Kansas diocese whose very strict closed-door policy on child
sexual abuse is bringing it under more scrutiny than usual. But it
isn't just Catholics who cover up abuse, the Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of it as well.
When you think about it, it's actually pretty cruel to everyone who lost a loved one in a disaster to thank a god that your loved ones survived.
What if Bowser dated Princess Daisy?
|Four-day week! Thanks labor unions!|
My tooth socket has mostly healed up. I still have a couple stitches that need to fall out, and the area is still tender, but I should see bone growth over the next couple months enough to get an implant
I finished reading About a Boy, and really loved it. I then watched
the movie, which was a pretty good adaption, and the first couple episodes of the
TV series, which was awful.
- Republicans continue being racist. In order to get a passport in the USA, you need your birth certificate to show your status as an American. However, if you look Mexican,
that's not good enough.
- Adam Schiff of the House Intelligence Committee explains why Russian hacking is a serious problem for US national security, and asks why the White House is
flat-out denying it.
- In order to evaluate Trump's Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh's, record, it must be made available to Congress. Naturally, Republicans are refusing to allow Congress access to over 100,000 pages of
his record specifically relating to his time as George W. Bush's lawyer, you know, when covering up crimes against humanity
is most likely.
- Trump celebrated Labor Day by ridiculing the head of a labor union, and unions in
- Journalist Bob Woodward has released a book claiming that some of Trump's White House aides stole documents from Trump to prevent him from signing them because they see him as a
danger to national security.
- Now that he's retiring, Conservative Judge James DeWeese explains that converting people to Christianity has been his career goal. This means that he was probably lying the entire 11-year battle when he
claimed that the Ten Commandments he put in his office was not meant to promote his religion, but merely to show examples of
law throughout history.
A recap of all the US-born racism of the past couple months.
Phil Braun, the angry white man who protested Colin Kaepernick protest of abusive police officers, lit
himself on fire.
You can always trust corporations to be evil.
The US is the only industrial nation in the world that has a severe mass-shooting problem.
After a student refused to stand during his public school's mandatory Pledge of Allegiance, gym teacher Karen Smith forced the child to stand, injuring him in the process. She has since plead guilty to
child abuse, but the charge will be wiped from her record if she retires and doesn't injure any other children in the next 18-months. I actually feel bad for her. Considering her age, she was a child during
a rather fascist time in American history where people were being locked up for exercising their rights. However, that was a long time ago, and she should have learned by now that the USA will not abide those
who force children to swear loyalty oaths and prayers.
If you're eating cannabis edibles, you're probably fine, despite what Dr. Merrillee Brown says.
Kevin "Scott" Heffner, pastor of Victory Baptist Church and Principal of Victory Baptist Academy in North Carolina is currently in jail for sending pictures of his penis to girls
15 years or younger.
|Three-day weekend, thanks worker unions!|
I added a page for the Alanis Morissette album Jagged Little Pill.
- Republicans eliminated a massive portion of the federal governments income by giving a massive tax break to the extremely rich, and, at the same time, increased funding to the US military despite it being
the largest and most expensive in the world. So, now the federal government is effectively bankrupt. So, how do Republicans deal with this problem? Do they reinstate taxes? Do they eliminate wasteful military
spending? No. They cut the planned raises for the majority of government workers.
I guess it's just bad timing that he just declared the US economy the
best it has ever been.
- That delicious poisoned Flint water, brought to you by Republicans, is now available in
Detroit public schools. And why can't the schools afford to get better
water? Because Republicans have robbed them of $4,500,000,000 to pay for all their other mistakes.
- Republicans have eliminated the US funding of Palestinian refugees.
- Republican Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, is trying to limit the power of schools and universities to
investigative sexual assault.
- Just because Trump is completely unqualified for his job, why does that mean everyone he hires also has to be completely
unqualified for their job.
- Trump is planning to sell off the US postal service to a private company, but shh! He
doesn't want anyone to know about it.
Homeopathic pills do not treat disease because they have no beneficial ingredients. But, a recent study shows they do contain
Stay curious my friends.
How many thousands of children have died a horrible painful death because their parents were ignorant to vaccinations.
The typical religious response to the question of free will is, we have to have it because we wouldn't like it if we didn't.
|Those hard candies look delicious!|
I added a page for the Android OS and added maps to the Spy
- The fact checkers at the Washington Post have serious journalistic integrity. While I'm willing to call out Trump's bullshit as lies, they take the conservative approach that, unless they can prove that a
person definitely knew something and was actively trying to deceive, they won't call it a lie. Well, with Trump, we really are at that level.
- Trump thinks he's good friends with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un because, in general, Trump really admires dictators. But, North Korea is not denuclearizing despite Trump claiming they would, and this
has caused him to lose face. So, what does Trump do when he's caught with his pants down? He blames someone else! This time, Trump is claiming that China is ruining his friendship with Kim Jong Un. It couldn't
possibly have anything to do with the threats of murdering the North Korean people, or insults hurled directly at Kim Jong Un. Nope, it's
gotta be the Chinese.
- Trump tried, unsuccessfully, to buy several decades of dirt that has been collected by the
If you demand from a scientist to be told how life began, be prepared for them to call your bluff.
It happens so rarely, that, when it does, it becomes headline news. Usually, when a white cop shoots an unarmed black teenager, they aren't even reprimanded. But, Roy Oliver, who shot a 15-year-old boy in
the head, and lied to investigators claiming the boy was trying to run him over even though the boy was fleeing, was convicted of murder and sentenced to
15 years in prison.
How music was made on the SNES.
I'm not a huge fan of Aron Ra's take on morality, but it does give food for thought.
|Gums slowing healing|
- Trump is taking a page from the weirdo conspiracy book of Alex Jones. He's telling Christian leaders, not only that he eliminated the Johnson Amendment, the law that makes it illegal for them to endorse
specific political candidates (he tried, but failed), but that if they don't re-elect
Republicans, the "[Democrats] will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and
violently." Begging people to break the law to help keep your political lead seems to be a common theme among Republicans.
- Masha Gessen talks about Russian autocracy, and how it applies to the US, now that Trump is best buddies with Putin.
- The typical Conservative approach to STDs is to tell teenagers to not have sex. That, of course, doesn't work. Not only do teens continue to have sex, but they don't use contraception, which not only
increases the rate of unexpected pregnancies, but increases the rate of sexually transmitted diseases. With Republicans under-funding the CDC, STD rates are
soaring once again.
- A recap of Trump's imprisonment of immigrant children. And, to be clear, it's still a major problem. The US government has taken children away from
their parents adopted them out to American families, and refuses to ever give them back!
- Republicans may blame immigrants for murder, but the problem has always been men who think they're entitled to women.
What is a mass damper, and how does it prevent tall things from shaking apart?
Catholics didn't just rape the children in their orphanages, sometimes they tortured them, and sometimes
they murdered them.
Jordan Peterson may abuse science for political reasons to the point where he doesn't even grasp the basics, but that doesn't mean you have to.
Yet another Christian pastor is arrested for possession and distribution of child
How to tell if you have food poisoning rather than some other illness?
|Tooth hasn't regrown yet...|
- Sara Huckabee Sanders lies about Trump's job creation, or
- Despite all the love Trump claims to have for the US flag, he can't seem to
color it correctly.
- Once again, federal judges rule that Republicans violated the US Constitution when they drew their voter district
- While Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was running his father's company, they falsified various construction permits over a span of several years. So far, the Kushner Company has been hit with a total of
$210,000 in fines, but the company denies it entirely.
- Paul Manafort is a thief and a tax cheat, which, according to Trump, makes him a very good person.
The greenhouse effect explained by an actual physicist.
What happens when video games become more realistic?
It really isn't very healthy to pee in a pool.
|There will be blood|
Got my tooth pulled today. In the end, it's going to cost me around $3,000 for the removal and implant. Although, compared to other treatments in US health care, this is just grabbing my ass, not
full on rape.
Over the weekend, I finished reading Mistakes Were Made (but Not By Me) and watched the movie
Peter Rabbit. It wasn't that great. I also added a page for the
Peter Rabbit universe.
- In a survey of US economists, 95% said that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) was beneficial to the US
economy. So, naturally, Trump is killing it.
- Part of what causes white people to vote Republican is the fact that the US is becoming more diverse. We're expected to see the white population shrink below 50% by 2045, and that causes a lot of white
people to become so terrified, they're willing to vote for fascists. That's just part of the American tradition of
- Katy Tur, one of the few people who covered Trump's campaign from the early days, and who was sexually assaulted by Trump, talks about his possible 2020
- Another day, another mass shooting in the only modern country in the world that has regular mass
More Tinder of the video game world.
You protect a few thousand child rapists, and, suddenly, nobody wants to show up
for mass anymore.
Our food is becoming less nutritious, not because of breeding, genetic manipulation, or soil depletion, but for the same reason we're seeing climate change,
Many hotel chains have given up on putting bibles in each room, not just because few people want them, but also because it's beginning to be a liability. But Marriott is now including in every room a
Book of Mormon. I guess that's just more for my collection. Every
time I stay at a hotel with a holy book of any kind, I take it and add it to a pile. I have around 20 so far.
I added a page for the Rilo Kiley song Glendora.
- Trump cheated on his third wife with two women. Despicable. He directed his lawyer to pay them to keep silent. Scumbag. He lied about it several times. Pathetic. While all of that makes him a disgusting
human being, it's all perfectly legal. But having someone else pay to keep it quiet while also running
for office? Well, that's a crime!
- Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort is going to prison for eight counts of fraud. Of course, Trump, being soft on crime, is considering
pardoning him. Hell, even the people who wanted him to
walk couldn't help but found him guilty.
- But Trump's buddies aren't the only filth; Republican Duncan Hunter was found guilty of illegal campaign contributions, despite trying to cover it up
using his Christianity.
- If you've ever read a book about cognitive dissonance, you can understand why Trump, despite all the evidence to the contrary, still believes he's
doing a good job.
Captain Disillusion debunks the Escherian stairwell.
I know I complain about how the dominate religion of my culture persecutes all others, but when you let a religion have their way unchecked, you get problems like those in Indonesia where if a non-Muslim
complains that a mosque is too loud, she goes to jail for 18 months.
Trigger warnings have been part of our culture for decades, but it's only recently that people have been freaking out about them. They are beneficial to society, despite the attempts at creating a very bad
study to prove they're not.
Christianity is on the decline in Australia, and, with it, young-earth
When your games loses out to another game.
I answered several random questions about atheism. I also added a page about which properties determine whether a game will be
action or adventure oriented, and listed the properties of several games.
- Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, plead guilty to eight counts of violating campaign laws to buy the silence of the women Trump had affairs with to help get Trump elected, but argues that
Trump made him do it. He's also
agreeing to aid law enforcement in anything to do with the Russia probe.
- Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, was being tried for tax evasion, bank fraud, and failing to disclose foreign accounts. He was found
guilty on all eight counts! Despite his guilt, Trump is praising his
corrupt campaign manager for not cracking. Of course "cracking," implies that Manafort has even more dirt on Trump that
he's keeping secret!
- As the number of convicted Trump employees continues to grow, it does make you wonder how much crime is
acceptable before he must be impeached. All this corruption has made people more politically aware, so this will probably be one of the most active midterm elections
in recent history.
- After Republican Ajit Pai eliminated Net neutrality despite the majority of Americans demanding it remain, telecom companies claimed they weren't going to throttle the speeds of users. We all knew this was
a lie, but now we know how dangerous their lying can be. Verizon has been caught throttling back the speeds of a California Fire Department. Even though they paid for unlimited data, Verizon throttled back
their service and is demanding they pay more each month to get their service back to the normal speed. Meanwhile, wild fires across the state are destroying lives and homes, but
Verizon doesn't care.
- Thanks to global warming, shipping companies are being able to sail
through the Arctic regions. Meanwhile, Trump is eliminating federal restrictions on toxic coal
- Alex Jones doesn't deserve a time out, he deserves to have his platform taken away, and probably some jail time.
The original 300+ child-raping priests in Pennsylvania who the church protected are just the ones who had a documented history. Now that the cat is out of the bag, previously undocumented priests are being
accused of sexual assault, and the diocese is finally treating them like the
sexual predators they are. But I don't want you thinking it's just
Catholics who do this, Evangelical pastor Martin Kofi Danso accidentally knocked up his mistress and told her to have an abortion or
God would kill her.
Q&A for Lindsay Ellis.
The 1985 thesis of PZ Myers.
Why are gods so terrible at getting their point across?
I think I fractured my index finger while running from my dog and squeaking a rubber chicken.
- Trump doesn't know jack about trade, and neither does his staff. He is really screwing things up for the US economy.
- Former White House staffers continue to tell horror stories about the current administration.
- Republicans are going ahead with their plan to punish legal immigrants for using the governmental services
they are entitled to.
- As usual, Republican big government is trying to take away states rights by preventing them from re-instituting Net neutrality, but already 22 states are asking the court system to fight back
against their tyranny.
- If you're being investigated for obstruction of justice, it probably won't help your case to eliminate security clearance from those who are critical of
- Republicans, thanks to scam artists like Betsy DeVos, are giving your tax dollars to religious schools and allowing people to donate to them and
get tax credits.
Before you try that home remedy, make sure it isn't going to do more harm than good.
Sam Harris and Conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, neither of whom are historians, argue about history. Naturally, they both get nearly everything wrong, and an actual historian
Weeks after it came out that the Pennsylvania diocese had protected at least 300 priests who had sexually assaulted children, the Pope finally addresses Catholics with a solution that will end molestation in
the church for good. He tells Catholics to pray and fast.
A trailer for Vitamania, a documentary about the vitamin and supplements industry.
A Texas back-to-school student prayer rally sponsored by 40 local churches drew a crowd of students totaling
Tin is surprisingly interesting.
Why does Link look like an elf and wear green? Peter Pan.
|Like a boss!|
Married another couple over the weekend.
- Yes, Trump is racist. Not only are his Klan buddies afraid to come out and support him,
but the White House had to fire his speech writer because he appeared in a bunch of photos
with white supremacists.
- Trump is an enemy of the people.
- "Hoisted by his own petard" is a bit too fancy sounding for what's happening to Trump. Drinking his own poison is a better phrase. Are his circus
freak ex-friends really being ethical, or did Trump just low-ball their silence? I'm just happy he's ruining himself even more.
- Before you donate money to an anti-Trump cause, make sure you're not just lining the pockets of a huckster.
- Looks like Eric Trump is now being accused of tax fraud and stealing from a
children's cancer research foundation.
The UK stupidly leaving the EU is not only going to hurt their economy and make everything more difficult at their borders, but it's also going to create new problems for Ireland, and might ultimately be the
spark that sets alight Northern Irish independence.
A church inadvertently makes an anti-evolution graphic using the album art of
anti-religious metal band!
Another day, another Christian pastor is arrested for raping a child. Have fun in prison
Id laws don't just prevent poor people from voting, they also make life more dangerous for transgendered people.
|In '65 I was seventeen and running up 101|
I added a page for the video game themed book series Worlds of Power, and the first book in the series,
- You don't need to hear Trump use the N-word to know that he's a racist. He's been saying and doing racist things
- The White House continues its downward spiral.
- After the Boston Globe published a collection of all the newspapers around the country who criticized Trump's call to violence against the free press, someone called in
a fake bomb threat.
- The boos finally reached Trump about his war-mongering parade, and he has decided to cancel it, blaming everyone else for
the high costs. Of course, we all know what really happened, he became embarrassed after seeing my awesome
- The Republican party really is going full fascist.
- Retired Admiral William McRaven, after hearing about Trump revoking the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan because Brennan was critical of Trump's many failures, demanded that Trump
revoke his security clearance as well, stating it would be an honor.
- If we get rid of undocumented immigrants, who will grow, transport, prepare, cook, and serve our food?
Many of the horrors committed by the priests in Pennsylvania have come to light, and it's just sick what they did, how long they did it, and how much protection they received
from the Vatican.
A female doctor is more likely to save your life, so why do we pay them half as much as male doctors?
The saga of Dennis Prager's really stupid
argument about the after life.
A reminder of what the Internet was like at the turn of the millennium.
|When I turned 16 I was furious and restless|
I added a review for Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and the casual game,
Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre.
- Former CIA director John Brennan has rightfully been speaking out against Trump's failure to protect Americans from Russian cyber attacks, so Trump responded by
revoking his security clearance. Trump has also threatened to silence in a similar way any other critics in the
US security and intelligence sectors. Meanwhile, a new Russian satellite
is behaving in a strange way, and US intelligence claims it doesn't know Russia's intent with it.
- Over 300 newspapers around the country call out Trump's violent rhetoric
against the free press.
- At Trump's demand, the White House forces employees to sign a non-disclosure agreements saying they won't leak any of Trump's ignorance or bigotry to the press. Of course, the NDAs are not legally binding,
the White House just does it to placate Trump.
- The USA was involved with the Saudi Arabian coalition that just bombed a
school bus full of children.
- Like most of American's disgustingly wealthy self-proclaimed patriots, Betsy DeVos avoids paying taxes on her yacht that she anchors and sails in the USA by claiming it's registered
in the Cayman Islands.
- Trump is expected to waste $92,000,000 of the US taxpayer's money just to see soldiers and tanks
on parade. Can't we just get him some green plastic army men
to play with?
Is it possible to have a square with only three sides? What about five sides?
Seth Andrews talks to people about all the weird things they used to believe in.
What it's like to live in a home the size of a closet even when there is plenty of land to build on.
|Beware the ides of August|
I finished reading Nick Hornby's book, Funny Girl, which I loved. I also added a page for Microsoft's
- I miss living in a country when you could actually trust what came out of the White House to be mostly true. With Republican's in power, reasonable people must automatically distrust everything they say
until it can be confirmed to not be a lie, but it usually is a lie.
- Under Trump, coal plants are closing at the same rate they were under Obama, despite his claims to have rejuvenated the
- When you surround yourself with dishonest people, you should expect everything to become a
- The Republican goal of hiding where money comes from is especially helpful to astro-turfing.
- Trump doesn't have the slightest idea what's going on in the world, where countries are, or even how to pronounce them.
- Betsy DeVos has been paying Republicans to ruin American schools for
- One good thing you have to admit about Trump, he's so loud and obnoxious, he can't ever do any evil in secret.
- Things continue to go poorly for Alex Jones.
- White supremacist Jason Kessler was interviewing his Republican friend and Nazi Patrick Little about his failed Senate attempt, when it came to light that he was filming in his parent's house (because he
lives with his parents), and his father was none to pleased that his son was promoting
racism in his home!
Yet another Catholic diocese is discovered to have systematically protected over 300
Republican gun nut, Dan Roberts, is pissed off that he put Sacha Baron Cohen's dildo in his mouth and is
trying to sue.
Science teachers Coleen and Milan explain why they teach evolution.
Dorkly has created some pretty dark animations over the years.
California constantly has wild fires, in large part because of humans messing with the environment.
|Tuesday the 14th?|
I added a page for the book Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. and the author
- The bad news is, there was another rally in Charlottesville, Virginia full of white supremacists, Nazis, and KKK members, you know, the people Trump loves. The good news, they were vastly out-numbered by
the amount of counter protesters! It's sad that we still have to have counter protests like this, but, if
you remember, back in 2017, Trump was toying with the idea of renaming the "Countering Violent Extremism" program to a much more specific (both racially, and ideologically) "Countering Radical Islamic
Extremism." Like most of Trump's talk, the White House hasn't followed through, but it gives you an idea where their priorities lie. Rhetoric like is no doubt partially responsible for non-violent black
activists being spied on and kidnapped by the US government. You have to wonder,
under Republican leadership, are law enforcement agencies being ordered to even look into the KKK giving candy with racist literature to random
- Sheesh, lie to millions of people about your cancer-causing weed killer, and suddenly, you're the bad guy! Monsanto will have to pay $289,000,000 in damages, but, naturally, the EPA under Republican
leadership still says the cancer-causing chemical glyphosate is perfectly safe.
- Hasan Minhaj gives a very serious talk about whether a sitting president can recuse himself of his own crimes.
- Republican hopeful Melissa Howard admits that she lied about her university diploma, but said, "It was not [her] intent to deceive or mislead anyone." Really? You created a fake diploma, not for deception,
but for... what? Howard is taking the moral low ground and intends to stay in the race for Representative claiming she will "lead by example
from now on." This it truly on-point for the Republican brand.
Some of the more horrifying security flaws that have cropped up recently.
Tipping is bad for the economy and has a racist history.
Coming out as an atheist is always a scary proposition, but sometimes it goes pretty well.
Why does Iran hate the USA and UK? Mostly because the USA an UK have been extremely terrible to them for decades because they wanted to have an independent democratic government and sell their oil at a
|Monday the 13th|
Over the weekend I installed, played, and beat Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent.
- People who continue to lie should be punished, not made into the US president.
- It's not even exaggeration anymore to say that everyone associated with Trump is a criminal.
- Trump's pro-war Space Force is a really stupid idea and not much can be done to make it sound
- There is a concentrated effort to cast doubt on the scientific consensus of human-caused climate change, and it's terrifying. Why do intelligent people like the Koch brothers want to purposely continue the
destruction of the environment?
- Ever since Republicans have passed laws making it legal to hide where political money comes from, all sorts of new dishonest attack ads have shown up targeting democrats, and nobody can say for certain
which Republicans are responsible for them.
- Trump is very much against chain migration... unless it helps his inlaws.
Black men are much more likely to be shot to death by cops than white men or women, but it's not just white cops who do the shooting. Black cops are also more likely to shoot black men
than anyone else.
Christians continue to lie to children about sex in public schools. In this episode, they tell children that if they become sexually aroused too often, they won't be able to develop romantic relationships
when they get older.
More hidden messages in video game hardware.
Christianity continues to die in America. South Carolina, one of the nation's most religious states, has lost almost 100 churches in the
past seven years.
Did you know you can make a calculator out of marbles falling down various chutes?
|Still have blood in my mouth|
I added a page for the Microsoft Windows port of Tetris and the image compressor
- Trump appointee for Secretary of Commerce, Republican Wilber Ross, has been accused of swindling from his business associates
$120,000,000. Trump's earliest backer, Republican Chris Collins has
been arrested for insider trading. Trump keeps incriminating his own son. Former speaker of
the house Sean Spicer is doing a book tour defending all the lies he told for Trump. Did Trump hire anyone who isn't a crook?
- Republicans are demanding the US win the war in space having not been informed that there is no war in space. Trump insists on a new branch of military just for space having not been informed that the US
Air Force already has a space division. Republicans are crippling the US economy by wasting billions adding more to the already
largest military in the world.
- Trump is still trying to convince his fellow Republicans to let him stop the investigation about his collusion with Russia.
- Republican Stephen Miller, grandson of minority religious immigrants and creator of a law that bans minority religious immigrants from entering the country, is now trying to deport
- Now that Melania has found out, along with the rest of the country, how Donald Trump has cheated on her multiple times, she doesn't appear to be playing
- Women in the US still face a lot of discrimination, especially because they can get pregnant.
Police officers Brandon Spillman and Alexander Daniel choked an unarmed black man to death. Armando Frank passively resisted the demands of the two cops saying he would comply if they show him their warrant.
The two officers instead choked Frank for six straight minutes then dragged his corpse to their squad car before finally realizing that they had killed him. They made no attempt to resuscitate him, and,
according to an expert on Louisiana law, police are allowed to use any means of force they deem necessary, and, because of this,
neither officer will be punished.
The medicinal importance of having someone poop inside of you.
Christian pastor Bill Hybels has a dark history of sexually assaulted his assistant and sexually harassed several other women, and his entire staff has resigned in disgrace for initially taking his side only
to be prove wrong.
|Gonna need an extraction|
I added a page for the Famicom Disk System.
- If Republican Stephen Miller were in power when his grandparents immigrated to the US, he would have turned them away and they'd probably be murdered
for being Jewish.
- Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and his friend Rick Gates are both criminals, but they might not see jail time because Trump loves to
- Why do white supremacists, KKK, and Nazis congregate to the Republican party?
- Even though corrupt Republican Scott Pruitt is out, his replacement, coal supporter Andrew Wheeler, is just as anti-environment as they come.
- All four West Virginia Supreme Court justices might be impeached for corruption. State Democrats say that Republicans waited until after a Republican governor was elected to address the corruption so that
all of the seats can be filled at once by a Republican.
- In 2012, Border Patrol Agent Lonnie Swartz shot across the US/Mexico border and killed 16-year-old José Antonio Elena Rodriguez. The boy was hit 10 times, mostly in the back, while Swartz was standing in
the USA and Rodriguez was in Mexico. The US government's official position was that foreigners on foreign soil have no rights, and, therefore, it's perfectly legal for Americans to murder them. How it took
nearly six years for US courts to conclude that murdering someone across a national border
is actually illegal is beyond me.
- The National Archives is denying Senate Democrats access to files about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh unless they first get
permission from Republicans.
- Ohio Republicans aren't exactly a cut above the rest.
- The details of how the Republican party has partially sold out to Libertarians like the Koch Brothers and they're spending millions to get Americans to vote against
what they actually want.
- Trump says immigration is bad, and chain immigration (where whole families are brought in) is even worse. Naturally, His immigrant wife's family of immigrants are
now American citizens.
For those of you who have been considering buying the DragonBox Pyra, there was an AMA with the hardware designer.
Some glitches in the New Super Mario Bros.
In case you needed another reason to hate Comcast, they had a security flaw which exposed the personal information of
millions of their users.
The unchecked power of corrupt American prosecutors.
Another day, another Christian pastor is going to prison.
You could actually fuse all your chromosomes together, but I don't recommend it.
|Tooth surgery today...|
The infamous Tersigni Sisters are wanted for under-aged voting!
I added a small page for the disc software AnyBurn.
The election results for Genesee County show it's still primarily Democratic, and all the millages
- Trump keeps admitting that his son, in order to help his father win the presidential election, deliberately
colluded with Russians.
- LeBron James opened a school for high-risk children offering them free lunches and free college. Naturally, Trump hates him.
- Republicans are working to make US citizenship more difficult, especially if they have ever been
sick or poor.
- Trump's pick for US Supreme Court, Brett Kavanaugh believes that US presidents can ignore laws they don't agree with, and
should not be punished.
- Republican Rand Paul is following Trump's lead and inviting Republicans to the US, but doesn't think that there will be time to talk about Russia's
endless hacking of the US government. Well, at least he will get have a nice chat with Russia's
latest special US envoy, Steven Seagal. Seriously, is this real life?
- An investigation into the FCC shows that they were subject to a DDoS attack which means Republican Chairman Ajit Pai
lied about it. The more likely reason their servers went down was due to the overwhelming amount of people wanting to
voice their opposition to the Republican elimination of Net neutrality.
- In 2017, Stephen Dalton Baril raped a woman. In court, Baril admitted that there was enough evidence for him to be found guilty, but despite this fact, Judge Humes J. Franklin refused to sentence him to
prison at all, and instead told him that he merely wasn't allowed to talk to the woman he raped
for the next five years. How could this possibly happen?
Maybe it's because Baril is the son of Republican Steve Baril, and the grandson of former Virginia Governor, Republican John N. Dalton.
3D printed guns aren't really anything new, homemade "zip" guns have been around for years, and even plastic guns are nothing new. However, they sure are a heck of a lot
easier to make now.
Christian parents let their 10-month-old daughter die because they refused to let her be treated by doctors have been
charged with murder.
Science makes mistakes, but it's also self-correcting. Here are five things humans got wrong about our bodies.
Ironically, those areas in the US with the highest concentration of Christians also have the most executions. Even more ironically, Christians who are in favor of the death penalty call themselves
Finger print analysis is a helpful tool for discovering a person's identity, but it isn't fool proof.
- The problem with putting your trust in criminals is that they eventually turn on you. While on trial, Rick Gates, former Trump adviser, explained how Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, had 15
foreign bank accounts, but Gates did not report them even know he knew they were illegal because Manafort
ordered him not to.
- Republican Jeff Sessions is quite evil and he's wasting your tax dollars protecting Christians from
- In the end, Trump's appointing of another US Supreme Court Justice is probably going to cause a lot of deaths.
- Despite the lies of the Conservatives, MS-13 is an American born gang, it's not that big, and it's not growing, but it is indeed horrible and needs to
- Because he can't hurt American allies enough, Trump is threatening to block US trade will every allied country that trades with Iran, including
the entire European Union!
- Trump's pick for Secretary of Education, Besty DeVos, a woman who never went to public schools and whose family became rich through pyramids schemes, has a summer mansion which puts her $40,000,000 yacht
- Trump remains oblivious to the increased levels of Russian hacking.
Simone Giertz has a new workshop.
Why you shouldn't eat mold, but you'll probably be okay if you do.
The danger of making lopsided levees.
Killing the myth of humans having a reptilian brain.
|Less puss; tooth still iffy|
I've added a page for the Ultima VII hint book, Key to the Black Gate, the
Nintendo Player's Guide series, and several more
- In an effort to try and vindicate his family, Trump admitted that the meeting his eldest son, son-in-law, and campaign manager had with Russians in 2016 was definitely about trying to get dirt on Hillary
Clinton, despite his earlier lies, claiming what they did was "totally legal." Of course, seeking the help of a
foreign adversary to undermine an American election is neither ethical, nor legal.
- And, while Trump's Twitter posts are super annoying, they may end up being the cause of his presidency because he can't stop using it to
incriminate himself. Aren't you glad you're not Trump's lawyer?
- Under the guidance of self-proclaimed "fiscally responsible" Republicans, the US is borrowing money from foreign countries at the same rate
as the last depression. But, despite
bankrupting the US government, Republicans are trying to give the rich an even bigger tax cut.
- Republicans have tried for the third time to end the DACA program, and, for the third time, US judges have ruled that they violated the Constitution in doing so, and the program
must be restored. Can they ever -not- violate the Constitution?
- Ivanka disagreeing with her father by saying the media isn't the enemy of the people, is not courageous.
- Facebook and Apple have finally removed
some of the work of Alex Jones citing too much hate speech and bullying.
- The reason Paul Manaforte is in big boy prison is not because he's Republican, it's because
he's really stupid!
Facts about bears.
London is an extremely diverse city.
Nintendo and Sega have a history of some rather risqué advertisements.
I've answered all of the questions in the Christian survey: 136 Questions to Ask In a
- Rich people are making more money while poor people have to spend more to buy the same thing from a year ago, and Trump's multiple trade wars
are not helping.
- Republicans claim to be pro-family, but only so long as everyone in the family
is white. And more allegations are coming out that the children who have been ripped from their
parents and put into make-shift jails are being sexually assaulted.
- QAnon is just another bunch of know-nothing conspiracy theorists.
- Republicans don't believe the fact of global warming. 2017 just clocked in as the third hottest year in
recorded history. Just below the first and second hottest years, 2016 and 2015. In fact, in the top 10 hottest years in
recorded history, nine of them are in the 2000s. 2018 might take the number one spot as it already has the
hottest day ever recorded.
- Trump can't spell basic words, and he seems to really love the heads of crime syndicates.
- American Nazis exist, and have been spurred on by Trump, but they're having a harder time selling their pro-Nazi merchandise on
- Trump rallies are basically Klan rallies.
- Republican Jim Jordan is better than most because he's only a pedophile enabler!
A Russian arms dealer wants to create a Utopian space colony.
It's actually not that funny that men are constantly raped in prison.
I've been refusing plastic straws at restaurants for a couple weeks now, and it feel pretty good. Despite the fact that we don't actually use the commonly-cited number, we still use far too many, and it's a
good idea to stop using them.
The origin of viruses is still an unknown.
What happens when you respond to men bullying women on Twitter?
I've added a page for Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor.
- After hearing about the trial of his former campaign leader, Paul Manaforte, Trump used Twitter to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions that he
should end the FBI's investigation into his conspiracy against the USA with Russia. Sessions has yet to do it, and the White House is trying to downplay yet another instance of
Trump obstructing justice. And despite changing his statement from no collusion to collusion isn't a crime,
conspiring to defraud the US government is a crime.
- Trump convinced himself that he ended the threat of North Korea's nuclear missiles, but what really happened in North Korea just
expanded the range of its
- Trump continues to throw a fit about not getting taxpayer funding for his border wall that he said Mexico would pay for. His tantrum has grown to the point where he says, unless he gets his own way, he'll
shut down the entire government.
- Donald Trump is, by far, the most dishonest president the US has ever had and the rate at which he lies
- Despite claiming that they did so, Republicans failed to reunite hundreds of children they had stolen away from their parents by the court appointed deadline. For many of the children, they don't even have
the slightest clue who their parents even are.
- Rick Snyder and several of the people ultimately responsible for poisoning Flint have been
removed from the class-action lawsuit.
- True to form, Trump has filled his Wildlife Protection Council with trophy hunters and donors.
- It should have been done ages ago, but Facebook has suspended the account of Alex Jones and YouTube is removing some of his videos. While he and his fans are crying a violation of free speech, this is
nothing of the sort. Jones may still shout his nonsense as much as he wants, companies are under
no obligation to give him a platform.
- Thanks to Betsy DeVos destroying public schools, we now live in a country where you can only get a decent education if someone from your home town becomes
a huge sports star.
If evolutionary psychologists want to be taken seriously, they should probably clean house and get rid of the anti-Semites in their group.
Harry L. Thomas, the Christian pastor who created the largest Christian music festival has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for
raping several under-aged girls.
How quarks help us make sense of the universe.
Looking inside Nintendo hardware.
Patrick Evans, a Christian on the Board of Brown County, Wisconsin, doesn't see the problem with the county endorsing Christianity and he's willing to waste taxpayer money to try and keep it that way. Why
doesn't he see the problem? Probably because he thinks that Wiccans worship
|August, I'll see you soon, under yellow moon|
I added maps and collectibles to the Altered Beast page.
- As the FBI gets closer and closer to uncovering Trump's direct collusion with Russian spies, Trump's lawyers are now trying to dismiss his iniquity
by claiming that working with an adversarial foreign power for political gain isn't even a crime, so
- In order to help sell Republican voter-suppression laws and prevent poor people from voting, Trump claimed that you can't buy groceries
without a photo id.
- Republicans greatly benefit from Gerrymandered districts, and, thanks to the work of my fellow CFI members, a plan to redistrict Michigan and place it in the hands of an independent body will now be on the
November ballot. Even though all the required signatures were accounted for and approved, thus guaranteeing it a place on the ballot, Republicans, including Bill Schuette, still tried as hard as they could to
eliminate it, the State Supreme Court just ruled that it must be
- Who could have possibly saw this coming? Republicans, who are all about th troops, cut federal taxes to the extremely wealthy, and now they can't afford to
pay for wounded veterans.
- Once again, under the guidance of Republicans, the US is seeing it's debt grow to
an unprecedented level. I'm almost 40-years-old, and, in my entire lifetime,
every Republican president has created more debt, and every Democrat has done their best to fix it.
- Facebook takes down more accounts which appear to be Russian trolls trying to influence US
Argon is argonalicious.
Gloria has found a better life outside of religion, and you can too. Part 1, part 2.
North Carolina actually has a law preventing people from competing with hospitals when it comes to medical imaging procedures. Apparently, in the 1970s, 49 of the 50 States purposely created a monopoly for
hospitals, and, even to this day, only 14 have repealed these laws. Want to know why
health care is so expensive?
If a study is paid for by the industry that is most likely to benefit over positive results, it should raise some red flags.
The Vatican didn't just cover up their Catholic priests raping little boys, but also their priests raping their fellow nuns.
Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast remake was terrible.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.