Difference between revisions of "Guide to the Guides"
From NES Hacker Wiki
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 15:26, 5 March 2010
This guide is setup to help you navigate through the various other guides so that you don't get lost in a sea of information. Start out by reading the basics. Then, you'll be ready to move on to the more complicated guides.
- Beginner's Guide - Shows you how to apply cheats to NES games.
- Making Your Own Cheats - Explains how to look through the NES memory to make new cheats.
- Hexadecimal Guide - Teaches you the basics of hexadecimal.
- Text Tables - Explains the purpose of a text table.
- Making Text Tables - Shows you how to make your own text tables and apply them.
- List of Text Editors - List the more useful text editors and explains how they work.