Freaks and Geeks
|Send Trump to prison|
I've broken out a page specifically for video game controllers and added a page for
the company Tecmo and the home computer, the ZX Spectrum.
- Trump used to pretend to love the Kurds, then they got in the way of his Turkish hotel, so they had to die. Literally thousands of people from
American allied nations are dead, and it's Trump's fault. He personally helped ISIS terrorists to escape prison and
expand their territory in Syria. Trump needs to
be impeached, then arrested, then imprisoned.
- Trump, still not sure why people think it's wrong of him to use the US Presidency as his own personal checkbook, gets annoyed when even Republicans
complain, so he decided not to host the G7 at his own resort.
But his acting Chief of Staff (because he still doesn't have a real one) Mick Mulvaney is still loyal and tried to do damage control by explaining why it's okay for Trump to be especially corrupt because
he's in the hotel business. Uh, no! Presidents are not supposed to be in any business! They're supposed to sell their
businesses or put them in blind trusts. Trump did neither!
- Trump is literally selling the US military to fight
Saudi Arabia's wars. The USA is now a mercenary nation.
- Trump gives the middle finger after women astronauts corrected his ignorance of women in space. He might argue that he was merely scratching his face with his middle finger, but he seems to do this an
awful lot when people correct his stupidity.
- Remember how Trump can't actually read, and Jerry Fawell Jr. had an affair with his pool boy? Samantha Bee remembers.
- New Jersey Mayor, Republican Ed McKelvey, went on a hate-speech rant against same-sex marriage at a church because he was too stupid to realize an online article about the US Supreme Court legalizing incest
was a joke!
Well-educated people whose understanding of the world grows and adapts to new information are exactly the type of people we need leading the country. Too bad we
never elect them!
The Reid Technique is a form of interrogation taught to law enforcement. Although its goal is to get criminals to confess crimes, what actually ends up happening very frequently is it manipulates innocent
people into confessing to crimes they didn't commit. The TV show When They See Us, which is about how police tricked five children into confessing to a horrible crime, but eventually discovered that the five
children were innocent (Trump still says they're guilty), explained exactly what it wrong with the Reid technique, so now the people who teach the technique are trying to
sue the creators!
For the majority of the existence of the Mormon Church, they have been extremely racist, explaining the origin of dark skin as their god punishing white people by turning their skin black so everyone would
know they're evil. Then, just as they were about to lost their tax exempt status for racism, the leaders of the church claimed their god told them to start accepting black people among their ranks, only to
later acknowledge it wasn't their god after all, they were just being racist. You'd think with their
extremely embarrassing past they would take a more progressive approach to LGBT rights, but, no, they're still backing the torture of gay people in an attempt to
"fix" their sexuality.
Marlon Anderson, a black security guard, was called the n-word by a student, and Anderson told the student not to call him the n-word, so, the high school fired him
for using the n-word.
Want to learn how to make plutonium? First, get yourself some neptunium.
|Try and tear me down|
I added a page for media which features a queer character.
- After denying it for weeks, Republicans are now openly admitting the Trump demanded a quid pro quo from the Ukraine, says that they do it all the time, and told Americans to
just get over it! This may have been in response to Gordon Sondland, Trump's ambassador to the
European Union, admitting that Trump ordered him to work with Rudy Giuliani to
blackmail Ukraine. Sondland's admission is nice, but it's not like he's a hero. Remember, he spent about $1,000,000 of tax payer money
renovating his own home.
- The parents of Harry Dunn, the 19-year-old who was hit and killed by Anne Sacoolas who was driving on the wrong side of the road, and then fled the country to escape punishment, were brought to the USA to
meet with Trump. Trump made sure the cameras were rolling when he surprised the parents by telling them, with no prior warning, that they could meet with the woman who killed their son, but only if they did it
right now, while he filmed them. The parents explained they are very willing to meet Sacoolas, but only with therapists and mediators there to
help resolve the issue, they refused to use their tragedy to be a publicity
stunt for a disgusting ghoul like Trump!
- The Dems keep debating, but they're standing in solidarity against Trump.
- The leader of our nation just wrote one of the most bizarre, and stupid, letters to the President of Turkey.
- A cop accidentally shot his gun in the middle of a school. Thankfully, nobody was hurt, but this is what happens when you follow Republican pipe dreams of
filling schools with guns.
Ron Reagan's advertisement for the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
Pew's latest survey shows Christianity is continuing to decline, but people aren't converting to other religions, they're giving up religion
Dennis Prager's Internet-only "university" really think your children will learn wonderful things from the bible. I guess they've never read it!
Police officer Anthony Amada ordered a man to jump off a roof, and, when the man refused, he ordered another cop to push him off! Then, after the cop pushed him off, the ones on the ground tased him! As
punishment, the cop had to give up one day of
Parts three and four of Bart Ehrman's lecture about the rise of Christianity.
|Beware the day after the ides of October|
I added a page for the Nevi'im, the middle section of the Jewish Tanakh.
Twitter openly admits that they will ignore their rules about harassment, bullying, and lying if they decide the horrible thing being said is by someone who is
A cop used his "training and experience" to identify a white powdery substance on a homeless man as cocaine... it turned out to be
Surgeons love to cut, but it doesn't hurt to ask them if they really need to.
Courts are finally starting to punish conspiracy theorists for harassing the families of
mass shooting victims.
Understanding the recently awarded Nobel Prize in physics for exoplanets and cosmology.
Do I look like a man with a plan? The Joker asks in The Dark Knight. Well... yes. Everything you do screams "plan."
The god of the bible is evil.
|Beware the ides of October|
I added a page on software distribution models, and, where applicable, categorized all the software on my Wiki as
freeware, shareware, crippleware, nagware, and adware.
- After Trump witlessly pulled US forces out of Syria leaving Kurdish forces to be invaded by Turkey so Trump's Turkish real estate would do better, Kurds are now seeking protection by
US enemy, Russia. Funny how everything involving Trump always ends up in Russia for some reason. Even after someone explained to Trump how
ISIS terrorists are being held captive by the Kurds, and, if the Kurds fall, all the terrorists will be released, Trump said they would only
kill our allies in Europe, so, who cares? Someone must have finally
got through to Trump, because he eventually decided to impose sanctions on Turkey, but, as usual with Trump, it's too little too late.
- Rudy Giuliani's associates, and good friends of Trump, are in jail, and Giuliani might not be far behind, what with
all the crimes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo is trying to cover up the fact that he's part of the most corrupt White House in the history of our country by using his office to preach his religion. Little does he know that using
a secular position of power to preach your religion is, in itself, a form of
- Republicans openly admit they know Trump is racist, know he's unqualified, know he's ruining the country, but they will continue to vote for him
- White supremacy in my own backyard, and maybe the police shouldn't be so eager
to protect Nazis?
- Why is there such a huge wealth disparity in the USA? Because Republicans keep >rewarding the companies that make it happen.
The extremely dark and horrific way Americans eliminated the culture of Native Americans by stealing their children.
Christian pastor Jeremy Lobdell used the death of a toddler of an atheist mother as a pawn in his sermon. His sheep then bombed the mother's phone and social media with religious affirmations and requests to
convert. Naturally, a lot of people got upset about this, but, rather than apologize, Lobdell threatened to call the police if people
didn't stop harassing him!
Christians like to accuse Muslims of taqiyyah, but they don't even understand it.
|Out of the frying pan...|
I added a page for the original PlayStation and musician
- The leaders of the US military wants to remain in Syria, US allies want the US military to stay in Syria, even other Republicans want the US military to stay in Syria, but Russia does not want the US
military to stay in Syria. Therefore, Trump ordered the US military to withdraw from Syria and refuses to listen to all his
experts, generals, and fellow
- More is happening in the impeachment process, and Trump's latest scandals are only helping it
- Republican Rick Perry didn't even know what the Department of Energy did when he was chosen to run it, and he forgot that it even existed during his run for president. Despite these facts, Trump chose him
to lead it. Now Trump is throwing Perry under the bus blaming him for setting up the Ukraine corruption phone call, and Perry is being
subpoenaed by Congress. The White House has already openly defying Congress by
denying them access to investigate, so Perry might not even respond.
- True to form, Trump spent national Coming Out Day meeting with hate groups.
- Because he's a bigot, Republican William Barr, Trump's Attorney General, is blaming all of society's ills
on the non-religious. Of course, the most secular nations are
actually doing fantastic, which shows Barr, like all bigots, is also really
- Christians continue to place Donald Trump before Jesus.
Eleven more Catholic clergy have been exposed for committing sexual assault. All of them from
the same organization.
Bart Ehrman's lecture series on the formation of Christianity: parts 1 and 2.
|Damaging the nation|
I gave up on reading Gone Girl, an absolute garbage novel.
- Republicans are calling for the execution of the person who blew the whistle on Trump's criminal Ukraine call, but it turns out at least four different US national security officers
raised alarms about the call. Trump
thinks he's above the law, and Republicans doing everything in their power to make that so, but the impeachment is on the wall, and if they drag this
out long enough, maybe the next president will actually hold him accountable.
- With his long history of not paying his bills, event centers have finally wised up and are
demanding Trump pay for his
klan rallies up front. Naturally, he
threatened to sue. And, while at the rally, Trump
spewed forth an attack against refugees saying they hate America and shamed anyone who wants to
care for the needy.
- Trump did run on a campaign of being a "deal maker," and that's precisely what his followers got. Trouble is, his "deals" always seem to involve helping the
criminals who work for him.
- Republican Mike Pompeo, Trump's flavor of the month for Secretary of State, has just lost his senior adviser Michael McKinley who
wisely resigned rather then get caught up in the impeachment scandal.
- Facebook's official policy allows politicians to lie about anything and everything in their ads, but then, Facebook
has a long history of messing up.
Some questions for the Dems.
|Republicans really hate the Constitution|
I added a page for the video game publisher Tradewest. I've also added to my page on the
old testament, the books in the Church of the East and Oriental Orthodox canons.
- When the person you back turns out to be a rapist, a con man, and a flagrantly abuses the power you've entrusted him with, the wise thing to do is to disavow him, distance yourself from him as far as
possible, and demand justice against him, but Republicans are anything but wise. They're openly defying the entire American justice system in order to
protect their criminal. This is why you don't get involved with a cult of personality.
As Trump continues to break the law with impunity, his helpers who aren't above the law continue to get arrested while trying to flee the country, yet again on
campaign finance violations involved with Russia!
- The only reason the US made any headway in slowing the invasion of Syria by ISIS was because Kurds did our fighting for us. Then, Trump
left them to die (16 fatalities and growing) at the hands of Turkey, strange because Trump has nothing but hatred for Muslims and Turkey is an almost
exclusively Muslim nation. The Turks have invaded the Kurds and Trump is dismissing the fact that US allies are being invaded by saying the Kurds didn't help the US
in World War II.
- Anne Sacoolas, an American politician's wife living in the UK, was driving on the wrong side of the road and smashed into teenager, Harry Dunn, killing him. Rather than go through the UK legal system,
Sacoolas declared diplomatic immunity and she and her family hastily fled the UK back to the USA leaving the dead teen's family begging for justice. Trump not only callously shrugged off the killing, but found
a way to make it about himself, saying, "The woman was driving on the wrong side of the road. And that can happen, you know. Those are the opposite roads. That happens.
I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did."
- It's funny how Republicans tout law and order, yet completely hate the FBI and CIA.
Want to abuse science to blame women for their lack of orgasms? Here's a garbage study involving rabbits.
|Republicans are criminals|
I added a page for my favorite song from Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Origin of Love.
The top 400 richest families in the USA now pay a lower tax rate than the
poorest families in the USA.
Now that she's at risk for dying from preventable diseases, Oprah is finally endorsing vaccines. Also, cell phones still don't make you
Jeriah Mast admitted to having sex with several children, some under the age of 13, but Christian Aid Ministries continued to let him work for them
without telling anyone!
The top 20 worst polluting companies are all oil and gas companies. No surprises there.
How Nintendo tried to stop piracy on the DS.
|Turn off the lights on your way out|
I finished reading Deconverted: A Journey From Religion to Reason. I also added a page for a
Social Security notice hoax.
- Trump is crying foul over his impeachment even as new impeachable offenses keep being made
public and even as he demands more of his critics be impeached. For example, Republicans ordered Gordon
Sondland, a key witness in the Ukraine corruption scandal, to refuse to attend his deposition or any questions from investigators. The Republican strategy here seems to be, the crime of obstructing justice is
less-damaging to Trump than any testimony Sondland might give.
Financial organization Goldman Sachs explains how all of the fallout from Trump's trade wars has fallen
entirely on US businesses and households. This basically translates to an increased
price in most of what you buy in the store specifically because of Trump's misguided actions.
- Republicans are once again trying to make it a crime for Americans to use
strong encryption. Trump's Attorney General William Barr, a criminal
in his own right, is using the tired argument that encryption prevents law enforcement from stopping child predators... you know, like
Trump's friend, Jeffery Epstein. The reality is, like a car, a computer, or a camera, encryption can be used to
commit crimes, but that doesn't mean it should be illegal, especially at a time when mass surveillance in the USA has never been
- US National Security said Trump got "rolled" by Turkish President when he agreed to withdraw US forces from Northern Syria which is precisely what was wanted by
Turkey, Russia, and ISIS.
- The Trump's eventually realized that they were about to allow an anti-Muslim hate group to throw a party at Mar-a-Lago and canceled the event. The hate group said, they still support the Trumps and
blame the Left for stopping them.
Social engineering and family planning is a lot harder than simply telling people not to have children, then telling them they can. Just ask China.
Spiders are our friends.
Religious people like to say that human rights can't exists unless you believe their god.
Using origami to further engineering.
A crying white lady breaks everyone's hearts, even if she's a murderer.
|Another day, another page|
I've created a page for the gaming trope, boss tease.
- The founding fathers weren't perfect, and they clearly didn't think-through the process of impeachment, but it's still the
right thing to do. As is typical with Trump, when he's accused of a crime, his go-to response
is to accusing everyone else of what he did. So, to those who are investigating him for possible treason, he's
accusing of treason. Meanwhile, he and his fellow Republicans are trying
various tactics to avoid blame including admitting to crimes before they blow up in an attempt to
normalize the crime and trying to declare total ignorance, but maybe they should try arguing
that you can't be immoral if you're too ignorant to know right from wrong?
- I've spoke with a couple Republicans who don't understand why it's wrong for Trump to give and take favors from sketchy foreign nations, and Trump gives me another example. The USA has been helping Kurdish
troops fight ISIS in Syria, and they have successfully taken back the region. However, Turkey wants the Kurds out of there so they can control Northern Syria themselves, and, just as the Trump's started
construction of a new Trump tower in Turkey, Donald Trump stated publicly that the US military will no longer support the Kurds or interfere with Turkey
going to war with them! The Trumps will gladly sacrifice
American allies to get a real estate deal.
- Just your typical very stable genius who's clearly not crazy, but wants an
- Matt Baish, a public school teacher in Iowa, publicly "joked" about wanting to murder a teenage girl with a sniper rifle. He has been
placed on leave.
Using science to keep you safe when you jump off a cliff.
How to avoid the problematic "double bind" that narcissists try to trap you into.
The 8-bit Guy repairs a rare IntelliVision keyboard.
|Such a tease|
I've made pages for the MacVenture game series and the
Gauntlet game series.
- Another world leader, another request to take down Trump's political rivals. Trump may have been trying to cover up an earlier meeting when he asked China to investigate the Bidens yesterday, because we're
now learning that Trump privately asked Chinese ruler Xi Jinping to
investigate the Bidens and Elizabeth Warren back in June. Republicans still claim there is no evidence of a quid pro quo in any of these three meetings, but, obviously, any objective observer sees each as such.
New evidence has been released which show Trump did indeed want Ukraine to investigate the Bidens even before the phone call, he withheld their military aid, and then asked the president to do him a favor, and
Ukrainian diplomats have even been quoted saying they were worried of a quid pro
quo! Even our own White House was afraid the conversation would get out to the public and locked it away in a hidden vault. Naturally, Republicans are trying to discredit the evidence, and even calling for
violence to befall those investigating them.
- More commentary about Trump's 2,000-mile-long alligator moat.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights. Iowa painted a couple crosswalks in the colors of various LGBT movements, so, naturally federal Republicans demanded they stop. Specifically, Mitch McConnell's
wife, Republican Elaine Chao. But, the roads that were painted were state-funded roads, not federal highways! So, not only are Republicans trying to take away state's rights, they're specifically trying to take
away the things that have nothing to do with the federal government!
- ICE is using a known fraudulent technique to try and determine a person's age based on their teeth. Since this doesn't work, they putting a lot of minors
in adult prisons.
The EU described Boris Johnson's latest Brexit plan as "not even remotely acceptable," and is expected
to veto it. Just deserts for a man who lied to his nation.
Did You Know Gaming targets Magic: The Gathering.
The Squad is still doing good work!
|Finally, the sky is blue|
I've created a page for the Hello Saferide song, I Thought You Said Summer Is Going to
Take the Pain Away.
- Trump has been throwing tantrums since even before he became president, but now that the impeachment is heating up, he's at the point where he's
claiming that those who don't support him should be guilty of treason. Things have only gotten worse as
Trump picked a fight with journalists at his meeting with the President of Finland and then
openly asked China to find dirt on his political opponents.
- A second whistleblower has come forward saying that Republicans, Trump especially, used their positions of power to stop the IRS from performing the necessary audit of
Trump's and Pence's taxes.
- Republican Mike Pompeo appears to be trying to intimidate his employees at the State Department into not cooperating
with the impeachment investigation.
- At a time when Rudy Giuliani is being investigated for his corrupt dealings with Ukraine, he doesn't seem to want to stop having long talks with
federal criminal Paul Manafort who went to prison for... corrupt dealings with Ukraine.
- Trump envisions his worthless border wall the same way a six year old envisions a castle of make believe. An
alligator moat? Come off it!
- Fox has fired another one of their bigoted pundits. Todd Starnes has a long history of making racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs, but it wasn't until he suggested that Democrats
worship a god of child sacrifice that they finally sacked him. I'd say this is a victory, but, every time Fox loses one of
their disgusting liars, they always dig up another.
- California isn't afraid of the contradictory demands of Republicans.
As cold and flu season arrives, vitamin C cannot cause you to recover from an illness faster, nor can it prevent illness, but a flu vaccine sure
After pulling a woman over, police officer Daniel Wilkey removed almost all of his clothes and suggested a woman strip too so that he could give her a Christian baptism, otherwise
he would arrest her.
Lindsay Ellis talks about Disney's latest attempt at creating "woke" women.
I've created a page about zip bombs.
- Trump and his cronies don't just want to know who the whistleblower is, they want to
murder him... and to
shoot immigrants, and this Republican lapdogs follow
lock step behind him.
- It wasn't just that Republicans requested Australia help them ruin their Democratic rivals and that they blackmailed Ukraine to do the same, its that the other nations actually
agreed to help. And more Republicans are
coming out of the woodwork admitting that they too were involved with the extortion call,
but said nothing. The more they try to support Trump the
worse they look, and the more the party circles the drain.
- The majority of Michigan voters amended the state constitution to eliminate gerrymandering, so, naturally, Republicans are
- Former New Jersey Police Chief Frank Nucera, who is being charged with a hate crime for trying to murder a black man, says that black people are "like ISIS, they have no value." Naturally, he loves Trump
and says that he is the "last hope for white people."
American hero, Edward Snowden talks about how the American government spies on its citizens and prevents them from ever exposing the truth.
Did You Know Gaming? tackles the PSP.
A recap of Richard Dawkins and his stupid support for a Christian white nationalist group.
|What do we want? Impeachment! When do we want it? Three years ago!|
I created a page for the bane of every competitive gamer's existence, cheating AI.
- Republican Rudy Giuliani is not doing Trump or himself any favors by constantly implicating them both on cable news. Trump is especially stupid for
risking his presidency on dirt about Biden who would, let's face it, shoot his own foot. I'd be happy with
Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
- With the impeachment underway, we're learning more about the extent of Republican corruption. Ukraine wasn't the first country the Trump administration reached out to help them with their dirty work. Back
in 2016, Trump asked Australian officials to
help him review the FBI and CIA and Attorney General
William Barr helped because they didn't like the idea that US intelligence was learning about Trump's crimes with
- Another complaint from the whistleblower is the fact that Republicans overturned 25 security clearance denials. US defense said that 25 people in the Trump administration were not safe enough to be trusted
with top secret clearance and it would be dangerous to the nation, but Republicans
gave it to them anyway!
- Republican Amanda Chase likes cussing out the police when she
breaks the law, using
taxpayer-funded motorcades for destinations within
walking distance, campaigning with dangerous nutcase Alex
Jones, fat-shaming her coworkers, and mocking women
who were raped. Even her own party
has abandoned her, but she really loves Trump.
- Republicans mailed out letters soliciting money for their party, but they purposely made them look like official government census forms to try and
trick Americans into donating.
- Under Republican control the FDA has been powerless to stop pharmacies from selling deadly tainted drugs.
- Trump's Republican competition isn't very impressive.
- Trump is an antivaxer, but that shouldn't mean all the children he put in cages have to be as well.
Censorship on the Nintendo 64.
|What do you want for Christmas? Impeachment.|
Over the weekend, I finished reading Redshirts: A Novel With Three Codas.
- Demonstrating the point, if you condition people by being terrible long enough, nobody will be bothered when you do something terrible, a poll shows that fewer than 20% of Americans are surprised that Trump
blackmailed a foreign government to try to win the upcoming election, but, thankfully, most Americans still see this
as a serious problem. But it isn't just blackmailing a foreign government that Trump has
been accused of, there is a lot more to the whistleblower complaint including the misuse of a
private sever to hide all his underhanded dealings, and he isn't exactly trying to be
subtle about hiding his guilt, and neither is his
loose-lipped lawyer. Trump is now going full-on tyrant saying those people who
investigate his crimes should be arrested for treason and, if
he's impeached, the US will have another civil war, but Republican Adam Kinzinger
repudiates him. Trouble is, most of Trump's backers have dug in this
deep, they're afraid to pull out now and Trump continues to try and
lie his way out.
- Russia continues to keep their puppet president in check.
- Republican Chris Collins has resigned hoping it will keep him out of prison for insider trading.
Seth Andrews does a great interview with the Liberal Redneck, Trae Crowder.
Richard Dawkins endorsed three people he liked who were speaking at a Sovereign Nations rally. Only later did he discover that "Sovereign Nations," is a Christian white nationalist organization (how he
didn't figure this out from the name is a mystery). He later explained that he didn't know what the organization was about, he just liked the speakers. However, the fact that the speakers were willing to
speak for a Christian white nationalist organization should tell you something about their character.
What life is like after you escape from North Korea.
Another day, another list of Christian leaders who turn out to be child rapists. The Lansing diocese in Michigan released a list of 17 new priests who have been credibly accused of
sexually abusing children and 65-year-old Christian pastor Pastor
Paul Cain claimed that the 13-year-old he had been having sex with came
I've started a page for plants I've seen in the wild. Currently, it only has wildflowers, but, I'll
expand it over time.
- The White House is in a shambles right now because of the
impending impeachment. Not only did the rough transcript show Trump blackmailing a desperate government in order to get dirt on his political rivals,
but the Republicans did their best to keep it all covered up before Trump
foolishly released it. Not that it matters really, Republicans only care about their party's
image, not the country or even moral values, and removing a Republican president will make the Republican Senate look good, so, even if the bastard
is impeached, he's not going anywhere. Meanwhile, Trump, who claimed he would run a tight ship based on law and order, is demanding to know who has
revealed all his crimes to the press saying they're guilty of "treason" and
"close to a spy." Now, over 300 people who have
worked for national security, including those in the Bush administrations, have signed an open letter saying Trump's actions are a
"profound national security concern."
- Even as the impeachment of their president looms nearer, Republicans continue to decrease the number of refugees the nation is willing to protect
to a record low.
- Maybe the UK should adopt a constitution so they don't have mistakes like Boris Johnson?
- Republicans hate that there is someone who is calling out all their bullshit on climate change and she's white and lovable.
An actual brain scientist explains why Elon Musk's company Neuralink isn't going to get much done for awhile, and, why it won't help average people.
While investigating a domestic violence call, Mississippi police went to the wrong house and found Ismael Lopez. Lopez was innocent of violence, but he was an undocumented immigrant. This ultimately led to
police shooting Lopez in the back of the head, killing him. Lopez's widow is suing the state police for wrongful death, but an attorney for the state says the police can't be held responsible because, as an
undocumented immigrant, Lopez doesn't have any rights, including a right to life.
The Angry Video Game Nerd reviews Jurassic Park: Trespasser.
Simone Giertz talks about her crowd-funded calendar.
I've created a page for video games that feature a playable non-white character.
- Trump's made his bed of corruption and while he claims to have willingly given up the rough transcript of the call, the whistleblower complaint
shows that Republicans did everything in their power to eliminate the records. Hopefully, this will ultimately
lead to Trump's impeachment. The telephone transcript between him and Ukraine clearly show him
offering up the help of the US
Department of Justice to a foreign government in order to uncover dirt on his political rivals. True to form, Trump is trying to lie his way out of it, first by claiming his hold on the military aid was for
security reasons (the Pentagon refuted his claim), then claiming he did it
because Biden's son is a criminal (Ukraine's legal system refutes this), and finally by
claiming he can't be impeached or the stock market will crash. You mean, more than it already
- Only days after taking away California's right to set tighter pollution constraints than the national level, Republicans complained that the state's pollution is
far too high! Under Republican control, the EPA is a total joke.
- Fox host Laura Ingraham says that children who protest against pollution are like the
"Children of the Corn." Even Laura's own brother calls her
Will an atheist pay you money not to pray for them? Probably not.
There are a lot of angry men in Charlottesville suing to keep Confederate statues standing tall. When local journalists checked into their backgrounds they discovered that not only are many of them white
supremacists, but at least one of them, Edward Dickinson Tayloe II, comes from a family of slave owners.
Christian pastor Octavio Cantarero tried to rape a girl and blamed the child for having demons that
made him do it.
If you have to tell students to lie and conceal what they do, maybe you know they're doing something illegal and you shouldn't be helping them
in the first place?
More universities should perform gay-pride halftime shows when visiting Christian
General Motors finally caved and agreed to reinstate their employee's health care.
While this is a victory for the union, GM should be thoroughly ashamed on themselves for treating their employees so poorly while their CEO makes 281 times the
average worker salary.
I've reworked my page on video games that can be put into an unwinnable state.
- A rough transcript of Trump's call to the president of Ukraine has been made available. This isn't a recording, but rather the combined statements of those in the room listening to the phone call. The
transcript shows that the accusations against Trump saying he requested Ukraine work with Attorney General William Barr to find dirt on the Bidens
is all true! Apparently, he also asked them to help him find the email server of Hillary Clinton
(seriously!) to which the Ukraine president agreed to help. He didn't have much choice, because Trump had stopped the military aid Congress approved for them to defend against a Russian invasion. Turns out,
Trump's own advisors expected him to take this corrupt route and tried to disrupt the phone call as
much as possible! Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani claimed he was among the first to see the transcript of the call, which pissed off a lot of actual government officials who say they should have been
the first to know.
- Trump is away from the US while all this shit is going down. He's currently at the UN telling the nations of the world they need to stop helping
each other, and start being more selfish and nationalistic. I wouldn't expect anything less from him.
- Republicans are trying to end a public school lunch program which will cause
500,000 to go hungry every day.
Jordan Peterson and his daughter Mikhaila are the latest fad self-help gurus, and, like their ilk, they propose a radical new diet which will solve all your problems. The diet, eating absolutely nothing but
meat and salt.
Antivaxers in North Carolina are abusing their religious exemption and causing one of the largest
outbreaks of disease in decades.
An interesting interview of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor.
Cameron Strang, founder of a Christian magazine, is stepping aside after making a series of
racially insensitive and misogynistic remarks.
It's been about 20 years since I first played it, but I finally beat the NES port of Gauntlet.
- The current facts about Trump and the call to Ukraine are, he definitely ordered his Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, to withhold military aid
before he made the call. He admitted to talking about Joe Biden's
son. All that's missing is him admitting the two are connected, but the White House is trying to keep silent about such a disgraceful act and instead attacking the
credibility of the whistleblower. This has caused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to state that she
will begin a formal impeachment inquiry, which has caused Trump to change tunes
on releasing the transcripts!
- Republican Christians don't just try to force their beliefs on Americans, they try to force their beliefs
on the world.
- The UK has ruled that, no, Boris Johnson can't just turn off the government when he isn't getting his way, and it will be reinstated tomorrow rather
than in October.
- After blatantly lying that scientists aren't trying to stop climate change (they are!) Fox pundit Republican Michael Knowles, who really doesn't
have any scientific credentials, called climate change activist Greta Thunberg
mentally ill for wanting to cut back on pollution.
The FAA has been found guilty of negligence in regard to Boeing's deadly 737 MAX. The Office of Special Counsel, which investigates whistleblower complaints, concluded that the Federal Aviation
Administration misled Congress about the safety tests of the planes and their pilots claiming that most of the people involved in safety decisions
Anthony Magnabosco talks about the best way to convince people to change their mind, and it's not by berating them.
Epic Rap Battles of History pit Catholic criminal Mother Teresa against coke-fueled cigar smoker, Sigmund Freud.
|Trump belongs in prison|
I finished reading Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot.
- More details about the crime Trump committed that was so bad his own employees blew the whistle on him. It appears that Trump, once again, asked a
foreign power to investigate his political rivals. Trump is accused of withholding military
aide from Ukraine, which they desperately needed to stop a Russian invasion, unless the nation agreed to re-open their corruption case against a petroleum company that Joe Biden's son is involved with. So
far, Trump has admitted that he spoke to Ukraine about the Bidens, and so has
his lawyer Rudolph Giuliani, after lying about it first. Trump, Giuliani, and Trump's Press Secretary (a
former Fox employee) all refuse to share the transcripts or even talk to the press about anything at
all. This administration's White House has been nothing but leaks since day one, but the worst leaker in Trump's mouth. Seriously, the military has
to constantly tell him to stop revealing their secrets!
- After being totally ignored by the Trump administration, and declared non-existent by Fox, the recent the mass murders have caused the Department of Homeland Security to finally acknowledge that white
nationalists are a major terror threat. How they will stop their leader, Donald
Trump, remains unseen.
- Fox's Lou Dobbs shamelessly adores Trump and will tell any lie necessary to make it seem like everything is going great at the White House no matter how
horrible it really is.
- Republicans in North Carolina are still trying to ban same-sex marriage.
- Justin Trudeau has a racist past of wearing black face, but he has since become one of the most progressive national leaders today.
- The State of Michigan has a simple rule, excluding emergency vehicles, no automobiles are allowed on Mackinac Island. When Gerald Ford visited the island, he respected that rule and traveled by horse and
carriage. In fact, the island hasn't had a motorcade on it since 1898! In an effort to show how much he respects state rights, Republican Mike Pence
demanded a motorcade to take him from where he landed to the Grand Hotel, which is less than a mile
Jews are still sucking the blood of the penises of circumcised infants and
giving them genital herpes.
How math can be employed to keep private data a secret from people who are good at math.
After inviting a Christian pastor who previously refused to stop turning public school graduations into his own personal church services, Wisconsin graduate students wrote a letter to the school explaining
their disappointment. The letter seems to have worked, as the school has vowed to stop endorsing religions
during their graduations.
The 8-bit Guy goes into more detail about making a new 8-bit home computer.
|Trump is a criminal|
Last night I beat the game, Digital: A Love Story.
- Still only surface details about the whistleblower have been leaked by White House staff. They're claiming that the person who reported severe corruption by Trump making an obscene promise to a foreign
leader involves the nation of Ukraine. Ukraine has been in the news since 2014 when Russia invaded and conquered a
part of the nation. Based on his past, we can probably assume that Trump's back-room deal was not only terrible for the
USA, but also highly illegal. In fact, his personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani
is once again making a mess for Trump, getting caught up in his own lies, and implied that he and Trump asked Ukraine to
get dirt on Joe Biden.
- I have no love of our nation's wasteful military spending, and I would prefer to see the entire military budget cut to less than one tenth its current size, but I can still critique Trump's hypocrisy.
Despite all his claims that he's in favor of the US military, his priorities are always about himself. Case in point, he is pulling funding from the rebuilding of US military bases that were destroyed in the
hurricane and using that money to build his
- Don't trust pundits, Elizabeth Warren is kicking ass!
- Trump nominated Republican billionaire Darrell Issa to be the Director of the US Trade and Development Agency, but, like everyone else Trump nominated, he has a background of crime and corruption that is
making it hard for him to pass his background check.
- Republican Robert O'Brien is just another criminal work for the Criminal and Chief.
- Brett Kavanaugh could have respected the office of Supreme Court by demanding a full investigation of his past, but that's not typical behavior for a
- Trump is bombing the hell out of Middle Eastern civilians, but he has yet to bring
the nation into full-scale war, so I guess that's one incredibly low bar he's passed.
- Climate change is a serious problem, and even Republicans used to see reason, but they're bought and paid for by old rich white guys who will be dead before the
really bad stuff hits.
- Republicans do not care about state's rights.
- Republicans have been complaining about voter fraud for years, so it seemed rather odd that "Moscow" Mitch McConnell was doing everything in his power to stop a bill that would prevent voter fraud. Of
course, if you're paying attention, you know why. When Republicans say "voter fraud" they mean, non-white voters, and the election security bill would primarily prevent hackers (who are mostly foreign white
people) from infiltrating voter machines. Just like with the bill to cover the health care of 9/11 first responders, it took a lot of public shaming before Moscow Mitch finally caved and agreed to
fund the voter protection bill.
- Yes, the founders of the nation deserve respect for putting together a complex system of government, but that doesn't mean we should deify them.
- Colt has ceased manufacturing of their AR-15 assault rifle for civilians claiming there isn't enough of a market
for them anymore. Good to hear.
- Our tax dollars were spent to pay Sean Spicer to lie to us every day. No amount of terrible dancing can fix that.
We won't be colonizing Mars any time soon, but for rather strange reasons.
Are vegans more likely to die than meat eaters? Only if you manipulate the data.
|Want a great example of a false dilemma?|
I began a page for the popular Christian argument: liar, lunatic, lord.
- Someone in the White House made an official whistleblower complaint to the about Trump saying that he promised a foreign leader something awful. Republicans are currently doing everything in their power to
keep the complain unknown, so nobody yet knows what Trump promised or who he promised it to, but, whatever it was, it was so bad that his own staff
freaked out about it!
- White supremacists are terrorizing black people and their families so much they're causing them to
drop out of political races. Daniel McMahon, of Brandon, Florida, has
been arrested for his terrorism, but the damage has been done.
- My current favorite Democratic candidate for president is Elizabeth Warren. I like how
well-prepared she is, I like most of her proposals, and I like her
many years of experience.
- Republican Ted Cruz doesn't like his Facebook feed to be polluted with facts, and Facebook bends over backwards to make sure you also don't get to see the facts
he doesn't like.
- Trump's plan to win the upcoming election is to simply convince all the people he called drug dealers and rapists to vote for him.
Trying to stop deadly mosquitoes by introducing a genetic disease into the population might -sound- like a smart idea, but what happens when they evolve and become even more
The Clergy Project, an organization that helps preachers find new jobs after leaving the church, is celebrating it's
Olympic runner Caster Semenya was temporarily banned from her sport because her body naturally produces a lot of testosterone, but, despite what
that infomercial selling Cambodian testosterone tells you, simply having more testosterone won't make you a better athlete. In fact, for several sports, it's actually better to have
No, you can't turn tear gas into a solid by putting it into a cup of liquid nitrogen.
I added a page for video games which feature a playable female character.
- America-first Trump is ready to take the USA into a war in the Middle East just as soon as Saudi Arabia tells him to, because
he's a puppet. When every US intelligence organization said in agreement that Russia had purposely and covertly interfered with the US presidential
election, Obama placed sanctions on the country. Shortly after being sworn in, Trump lifted those sanctions. Now, Iran is being accused of being responsible for bombing a Saudi Arabian oil field, but the
evidence it scant. So, Trump is imposing sanctions against Iran.
- Once again, Republicans are using their federal authority to eliminate state's rights. In this case, California has instituted anti-pollution laws that are a little more strict than the EPA, but Republicans
are taking away the state's right to do this. All my life, Republicans have claimed they were against big government
and in favor of state's rights, but their actions are always contrary.
- Republican Mike Folmer has been caught with child
- More details about how Republicans prevented the FBI from investigating Brett Kavanaugh's
multiple sexual assault allegations.
- Republicans are cutting back on USDA inspections of pork. Hope you guys don't mind
getting a tape worm.
- Republican Sean Spicer, who famously resigned after being unable to keep up with the non-stop lies he had to tell in order to protect Trump, also believes his god has nothing better to do than keep him on a
reality TV dancing show.
Catholic priest Arthur Perrault is finally seeing the inside of a prison after living most of his life a free man despite
raping several children.
|Evolution is just a theory... like gravity|
I finished reading Richard Leakey and Roger Lewin's book Origins: What New Discoveries Reveal About the Emergence of Our Species and Its
- Republicans say they want legal immigration, but they're actions prove they don't want any immigration at all.
- It's important to keep talking about the fact that Republicans still voted in favor of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh even after knowing he had been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple
women, and then offered congratulations to all the people who help defend him, while simultaneously
smearing his victims.
- Every single one of Trump's appointees have either been found guilty of corruption or are currently being investigated for corruption, and Secretary of Transportation, Republican Elaine Chao
is no different.
- It has been estimated by Moody Analytics that Trump's various trade wars have lost the USA around 300,000
- Arizona's Supreme Court has just been given two new Republican justices, and they've legalized discrimination, but
only for religious people.
- Most of the world is freaking out that the Amazon is burning, but US Republicans are helping to actively light the fires.
I used to like Bill Maher's in-your-face say-it-like-it-is attitude, but, the more I watched him, the more I realized, he's garbage. He's an antivaxxer, but doesn't know anything about science, he talks
about how he should be allowed to say racist slurs without any negative feedback because of "freedom of speech," and, his latest screed was straight-up fat-shaming. Fat people know they're fat because they are
constantly shamed by people like him about it, and one thing we know doesn't help people lose weight, is shaming them because of it, especially under the guise of tough-love when it's clear that there is not
love to be had. James Corden made a fantastic response.
Mega Man would have an easier time if Rush acted like a real dog.
There are several ways to combat climate change, and one really bad way to just give up.
The entirely true story about how New York and New Jersey fought over Staten Island and decided it with a fully legitimate boat race.
Defending the argument that white supremacy is intrinsic to Mormonism.
|J: Jar of jam|
I've created a page for multi-genre video games.
- Republican Brett Kavanaugh openly lied to a congressional panel and ranted and cried about how unfair it was that the allegations of
sexual assault made against him by Christine Blasey Ford were allowed to be discussed. Of course, Republicans still confirmed him, despite his breakdown, and now, to add insult to injury, Republicans are
awarding the Attorney General's Award for Distinguished Service to those lawyers who defended him. Republicans thought that giving a parade to a sexual predator would help his image, but it has only brought
forth more allegations of sexual assault. Deborah Ramirez, a former Yale classmate of Kavanaugh's, also accused him of sexually assaulted her back in college, but the FBI is refused to investigate the list of
witnesses, but now another woman has come out against Kavanaugh
with a similar story and new calls for his impeachment
are being made! As a fellow sexual assaulter, Trump continues to
defend Kavanaugh saying it's not the women he assaulted, but Kavanaugh himself who is the real victim.
- More details about the Bolton/Trump fiasco show Bolton offered to resign, then Trump lied
about firing him. This all happened in part because Bolton wasn't being nice enough to Trump's buddy, North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un. But don't
worry about nothing getting done at the White House because Trump keeps firing everyone. There are plenty in line because it's so much fun to work for Trump,
or so he believes.
- Why Trump just won't let his mistake about Alabama die.
- Despite their disagreements, pretty much all of the Democratic hopefuls are beating Trump in
Purdue Pharma has filed for bankruptcy to protect the assets of the owners who were responsible for the opioid
crisis. The problem here is, the business has been destroyed, along with all the jobs of the people who worked there, but the people who caused the problem are
not being punished. Similarly, the Catholic diocese in Rochester, New York is filing for bankruptcy because of their role in
The United Auto Workers Union has gone on strike against GM after they failed to reach a
contract agreement. GM claims they just can't afford to give union members health care, yet the company made
$11,800,000,000 in profit last year, and the CEO, Mary Barra, was paid
just shy of $22,000,000, which is 281 times the average GM
employee. Did she do 281 times the work?
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has been tracking the number of high-impact storms since 1980, and what they've discovered is they have been steadily rising and doing more damage, and
human-caused climate change is to blame.
Another small victory as a public school stops illegally forcing Christianity
on students and families.
|Down in the chambers of law there's a blueprint|
To make sadness invisible, suffering a figment.
I saw Seth Andrews give a lecture last night while volunteering with CFI.
I've added a page for the Youth Group song, TJ.
- Most of Trump's businesses hired illegal immigrants for labor, and Trump and his family knew all about it.
- The lone black Republican who showed up at a Trump rally and was called out by Trump as "my African American," has quit the party because he doesn't like Trump's
"white superiority complex."
- When a war monger isn't despicable enough to work for Trump, you know you have a problem.
- Republicans are comparing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to a genocidal maniac in their latest smear campaign
which blames socialism for the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia, which is odd, since they were Communists.
- Donald Trump continues to shamelessly use the presidency as his own personal checkbook, and all Americans are footing the bill.
Whether it was created specifically to help slave owners or just had the side-effect of helping slave owners, the electoral college certainly helped
|Don't let the bastards grind you down|
I've created a page for works of media which have a strong female character, and the opposite, a
damsel in distress.
- While trying to defend his firing of John Bolton, Trump tried to paint himself as the voice of reason, which is a horrifying thought.
- North Carolina Republicans didn't attend a 9/11 memorial so they could secretly change a budget law that they previously lost. Why was this possible? Because Democrats were honorably
attending the 9/11 memorial ceremony.
Democrats weren't entirely caught off guard by this, they knew Republicans were itching to perform a secret election, and Republican David Lewis even gave his word to the Governor that they would never do
something so despicable as to deface the death of American citizens and first responders with something so sordid as a budget vote. Then, they did it anyway.
- Republicans dismiss the fact that white supremacists are a major cause of terrorism in the USA, and they frequently blame Democrats for causing mass shootings, even when the shooters are saying Trump
talking points verbatim. But don't take my word for this, Republicans
say so themselves. And while universal
background checks are a good start, if we really want to reduce mass shootings in this country, we have to take the same common sense approach used by all the countries who have far fewer shootings, require gun
owners to undergo education and licensing.
- The many, many lies Trump has told about 9/11.
- Republican Jason Rapert installed an illegal ten commandments monument at the Arkansas State Capitol, and then had to defend it in court. His deposition was recorded, but he doesn't want anyone to have
access to it because he's afraid his own words will make him look bad.
- How many times does Trump need to "joke" about violating term limits before it stops being a joke?
- Republican Matt Seely made a post online claiming that The Squad is proof that
America has forgotten 9/11. Just like with North Carolina,
Republicans have no decorum when it comes to using the deaths of innocent civilians for their political beliefs. Seely is not only grouping liberal Muslims with the fundamental Muslim terrorists who carried out
9/11 (which is as bigoted as saying liberal Christians are the same as the Westboro Baptists), but strangely includes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the criticism despite her Judeo-Christian heritage. This is
expected of Seely who, last year, also made an online post mocking women who don't accuse Republican men of sexually assaulting them within a length of time he deems appropriate.
Another day, another cop arrested for kidnapping and raping
Science is less about a lone genius and far more about a collaborative effort.
Most of the arguments in favor of trophy hunting are BS.
|Trump may as well be a terrorist for all the damage he's done to the nation|
I beat the Game Gear and Master System ports of X-Men: Mojo World which was especially bad.
- Just prior to the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Trump invited the Taliban
to the USA.
- Trump made a mistake when he claimed Hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama. The NOAA publicly contradicted him, not to be spiteful, but in order to
prevent a state-wide panic. But Trump is such a petulant baby, he can't deal with anyone contradicting him,
even when he's objectively wrong, so he made a huge deal over it, even altering a map with a black marker to make it look like the NOAA agreed with him.
Afterward, Republican Wilbur Ross threatened to fire anyone at the NOAA who disagreed with Trump and
then lied about it. We've seen this before dozens of time. Trump's cronies rush
to his rescue, and up losing their credibility and reputation defending his lies.
- After another bad report on the US economy, Trump said the Federal Reserve should offer negative interest rates to refinance debt, which I guess means he wants the US government to pay people for
going into debt.
- Republicans once again prove they are all in favor of big-government when there is a paycheck. The tobacco lobby has been attacking the vaping industry ever since it began, and Republicans are about to
give them the law they so desperately crave. Remember, smoking is responsible for around 400,000 deaths in the USA each year, vaping has been linked to fewer than 10 death since it was invented, but Republicans
are trying to ban vaping.
- Crissy Teigen makes Trump look like a PresidentPussyAssBitch on Twitter.
- UK judges have rules that Boris Johnson's Parliament shut down is illegal, but it appears to continue anyway because Conservatives never abide by
laws that are inconvenient. Also, Theresa May's xenophobic law which kicked foreign students out of the UK shortly after graduating has been reversed.
Meet the Christian church in California that was busted by the FBI for kidnapping homeless people and
turned them into slaves.
The lies Muslims tell ex-Muslims when they try and re-convert them. No surprise, they're very similar to the lies Christians tell ex-Christians.
The 8-bit Guy discusses how music worked in the 8-bit and 16-bit eras.
|Jacking the beanstalk|
I beat the Master System port of Mickey's Ultimate Challenge. Terrible game!
- Trump promised Mexico would pay for his useless border wall, and now he stealing the money from the US military and
US disaster relief.
- Another one bites the dust! Trump's unqualified pro-war anti-foreigner National Security Advisor, Republican John Bolton, is out of the White House. Bolton says he offered his resignation because Trump is
so difficult to work with, while Trump claims
he fired Bolton for not agreeing with him enough. The departure is especially embarrassing for Republicans who now have to find a -fourth- replacement for yet another job that won't get done.
- Remember when Trump stupidly claimed that Alabama was going to be hit by Hurricane Dorian, and then wouldn't admit he made a mistake, and then
Republicans threatened to fire anyone who said he was wrong? And now he's going full-on nationalist and refusing to help Bahamian hurricane
victims calling them very bad gang members and drug dealers. Yeah, that's how he
is all the time.
- The only reason we know that Russia attempted to hack Florida voting machines just prior to the 2016 presidential election is because of a US veteran and military translator,
Reality Winner. Republicans were trying their best to keep the Russian digital invasion a secret in order to protect Trump, but Winner heroically and
selflessly acted as a whistle-blower to make the Republican cover-up known to all. Sadly, Winner has just sentenced to
over 5 years in prison for her brave deeds.
- Benjamin Netanyahu, is seeking reelection as the Prime Minister of Israel, and he made the extremely shocking claim to invade and conquer large sections of Palestine with the cooperation of
Trump and the US military!
- Under Republican control, the EPA has stopped enforcing rules that protect children
against lead paint.
- Republican Kerry Roberts thinks America's problems can be solved by simply banning
colleges and universities.
- The UK government failed to allow Boris Johnson a new vote and it is now officially shut down for over a month. Their Parliament is protesting,
and now Johnson either has to go back to the EU with his tail between his legs and beg for more time or do something drastic to get a no deal exit which would be a serious blow to the UK. So, just like in the
USA, the ultra-conservative party is hell-bent on ruining everything because they really hate foreigners.
A massive list of names of child-molesting priests has been compiled from various sources and listed by state and dioceses. If your children have any chance of ever being involved in a Catholic event, you
may want to check the list.
The reality of the Pokémon economy.
Maybe the Senate could get something done if they got rid of the filibuster?
|"Mizrabel" is a good name for a witch|
Over the weekend I took out a ground wasp nest and beat the Master System port of Castle of Illusion. I've also
greatly updated my list of candies.
- US military intelligence had to extract one of our highest-ranking spies out of Russia in part because they believed Trump's reckless blabbering of top secret information to the public, and especially to
Russian diplomats, would get him discovered and tortured to death. The spy is now safely out of Russia,
but the US has lost one of its most important informants into their regime, all because Trump can't keep his fat mouth shut!
- The Republican White House is so openly corrupt right now that companies aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're willing to donate to Trump in order to eliminate keep
safety watchdogs at bay.
- After enough people complained about Trump's obvious corruption with using the position of President to traffic business to his hotels, even when they're 180 miles away from the intended destination, the
Air Force is performing a review. Nothing will happen because of it, but it's nice to see
the illusion of accountability.
- Trump is even forcing the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to agree with his
bonehead Alabama hurricane mistake.
- No matter how much Republicans deny it, climate change is a serious threat, and only the Democrats seem prepared to address it. Meanwhile, the
- The bright future for those who have been forced to resigned from Trump's regime.
|Better check your crystal ball again!|
Last night I beat both the Game Gear and Master System ports of Aladdin. I also created a page for the
- Trump just can't let it go and continues to lie about hurricane Dorian
- Like rats leaving a sinking ship.
- Republican Mike Pence, staunch LGBT hater, and US Vice President, went to Iceland where the people greeting him with a whole bunch of
- If universal background checks were enforced, the Texas shooter wouldn't have been able to buy his gun.
- It's nice to see the UK is fighting back against their ultra-Conservative leader. Let's just hope he doesn't ruin the country on his
way to the bottom.
Drew Brees explains that he doesn't hate LGBT people shortly after staring in a commercial for a Christian hate group that
actively abuses LGBT people.
There are still many places in the world where you can be executed for offending people's religious beliefs, and even so-called "free" nations help
|Just remember that the last laugh is on you|
I added a page for the secular humanist perspective on death.
- After looking like a complete imbecile once again, by endless lying about never hearing about a
category five hurricane, and assuring America that Dorian will hit Alabama. Trump could have
simply said, "oops my mistake," but, he chose the path of the psychopath and added his own projection to a map
to include Alabama!
- Republicans once again tried to take away the press pass of a journalist, and a federal judge once again said what they did
- Republican Joe Balash used his government position to push for more Arctic oil drilling. Immediately after resigning, he was hired by an Arctic oil drilling company. It's almost as if Republicans are
selling out their country.
- After is came out that lenders were using predatory tactics to trick students into loans they could never hope to pay back, Congress created the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. However, since those
in charge are the same people who own these predatory lenders, people like Republican Betsy DeVos, they're doing everything in their power to ruin the program including denying loan forgiveness to
99% of the applicants!
- Ultra-Conservative Boris Johnson is messing up the UK government so badly, his own brother has
The nerds who study the size of raindrops.
Understanding what it means to be secular.
|Bah Ram Ewe!|
I also beat the Game Boy Color game Babe and Friends and added a category for
video game tie-ins.
- The US military has far too much money anyway, but at least they could have used it for something like taking care of soldiers, but, no,
Republicans collaborated to take $3,600,000,000 from them to
waste on a border wall.
- The inverted yield curve has predicted an impending recession accurately for every recession in the last 50 years, and, with Trump destroying the economy, it's no surprise we're seeing one now. But what
exactly is an inverted yield curve?
- A UK judge tells the UK Conservative party, you can't just shut down the government to get what you want. If only American
judges had the gumption to do the same thing!
- Full Frontal's recap on climate change and the Republicans who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of scientists.
- Trump once again disagrees with an entire field of science by claiming he knows more about hurricanes
than all meteorologists.
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you! Google just lost $170,000,000 for mining and selling the private data
How a neo-Nazi police officer named Logan Woodzell successfully got a reporter fired for merely reporting the fact that Woodzell was photographed at a white power rally
Hong Kong protesters win a minor victory forcing the withdrawal of a bill that would allow China to extradite Hong Kong prisoners to China
where they would be subjected to various human rights violations.
Valdemort's assistant explains why he keeps losing to a bunch of kids.
McKrae Game, founder of a homophobic gay conversion program that tortured countless LGBT people, just came out as
How Aerogel acts as an amazing insulator.
|I was crazy once!|
Over the weekend I beat the Game Boy game Double Dragon II.
- Trump once again inadvertently revealed top secret US military secrets to the entire world. This time, he posted images from a
secret US surveillance satellite, one that the US
public is not supposed to know anything about, and certainly US adversaries aren't supposed to know anything about, but now they
know a great deal!
- There was yet another mass shooting. No, not the 17-year-old who injured 10 people when he opened fire
at an Alabama football game, not the 14-year-old boy
who murdered all five members of his family. No, I'm referring to the Texan who injured 22 people
and killed seven more, including a toddler who he shot in the face. Texas Republicans responded by voting to weakening
eight different gun control laws. Republican Matt Schaefer, who religiously opposes any form of gun
control, even preventing violent criminals from having guns, blames the shooting on a
lack of thoughts and prayers.
- Republicans are so openly-corrupt, they're going well out of their way to stay at Trump's hotels in order to make him money
at the taxpayer's expense.
- Randy Rainbow sings Cheeto Christ Stupid-Czar.
- Part of me is happy to see the UK continue to crash and burn over Brexit because it means the US isn't the only country with ignorant bigots, but
then I remember that two collapsing super powers isn't exactly a good thing for global stability.
Racist Christians are still trying to prevent white people from
marrying black people.
What would it take to surround your home with a lava moat?
Principal Philip Todd Wilson fought to ban all books with any LGBT content out of his schools because he considered them pornographic. He has just been arrested on 15 counts of
Understanding the flow of fluids with the Navier-Stokes equations.
Carroll County, Maryland just lost $125,000 of taxpayer money fighting to keep their meetings filled with bigoted
Using artificial clouds to see cosmic rays.
Want to go further back? Check the old news.